This one chick in my school

DiMarzio

Reaction score
Ok, well here is the thing, there is this chick in my std, but she is a year younger than me and i know she likes me cuz iv been with her a few times, the only problem is, she is into older guys, but when i say older guys i mean guys in their 20's. I know she likes me and she even told me that if i was 20 she would **** me. How on earth can i get this chick to change her mind about being with older guys and get her to go for me?

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she says, if you were 20, I would fu<k you, she really means, I want to fu<k you. Get it? So bang away.

Dragonemperor

Don Juan
Reaction score
i really dont think this is an issue...all girls (and guys) have fantasies but i think this girl would prolly **** you either way.

DiMarzio

Reaction score
Well, i wouldnt be to sure hey, she is a very stubborn girl, she confuses the hell outta me sometimes. She is too obsessed with older guys, and i think it has to do with experience, she likes experienced guys, and im quite experienced myself, but seeing as im not "old" enough she wont get with me, and iv told her that i will make it worth while and all that kinda crap, but the only answer i get out of her is..."When ur older.."

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2c...

Hello there DiMarzio and welcome to the forum.

The best advice that I think that you can get right now with this situation, is to just keep the sexual attraction with her alive until u ARE old enough, but until that time, go mission and mack other chicks, there are MANY chicks out there, no point getting hung up on ONE chick.

So overall:

{1} Keep the Interest levels up with her (keep her interested in you)

{2} Always create sexual attraction with her with little comments here and there, some flirting, etc.

{3} Mission for other chicks

And if you REALLY don’t want to wait until you are 20, then get her a little drunk/tipsy, so that she wont give a f*ck about your age, and she will do what she WANTS to do, and that’s to have sex with you;)

Good luck.

Laterz...

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude your not the one who is trying to get her!!!
If your a DJ its HER that wants to **** you!!!

When she said, If you where 20 she would do you. Well you should have said,"If you get lucky enough" Something like that. Make it look like your the prize and your are treating her to sex IF she behaves like a good girl.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 08aisaac
When she says, if you were 20, I would fu<k you, she really means, I want to fu<k you. Get it? So bang away.
agreed

jenzos

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude forget girls like that. they are a waste of time...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
errr....

Originally posted by jenzos
dude forget girls like that. they are a waste of time...
I actually enjoy pursuing girls like that... I mean... the typical girl is no fun to get, all you do is it on her, and there u go, she's yours. Girls like this are a challenge, and I like challenges, it add’s a bit of "spice" to the "game". One thing that you must just avoid, is ONLY pursuing THAT girl. You need to be pursuing other women at the same time. That is also I am very against the whole "next her" bullsh!t.. I mean... some chicks play hard to get, some chicks need a little more time before they open their legs for you... so? why just "next" them? .. I say KEEP THEM AROUND, give them a LITTLE bit of your time here and there and they WILL "break" sooner or later... and while she gets to that point, you are also macking a whole bunch of other women. She doesn’t affect your "game", all she does is take up a LITTLE bit of your time once in a while, and eventually the girl that half of you would "next", WOULD have sex with you.

Moral of the story: Don’t be too quick to "next" girls.

Laterz...

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: errr....

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
I actually enjoy pursuing girls like that... I mean... the typical girl is no fun to get, all you do is it on her, and there u go, she's yours. Girls like this are a challenge, and I like challenges, it add’s a bit of "spice" to the "game". One thing that you must just avoid, is ONLY pursuing THAT girl. You need to be pursuing other women at the same time. That is also I am very against the whole "next her" bullsh!t.. I mean... some chicks play hard to get, some chicks need a little more time before they open their legs for you... so? why just "next" them? .. I say KEEP THEM AROUND, give them a LITTLE bit of your time here and there and they WILL "break" sooner or later... and while she gets to that point, you are also macking a whole bunch of other women. She doesn’t affect your "game", all she does is take up a LITTLE bit of your time once in a while, and eventually the girl that half of you would "next", WOULD have sex with you.

Moral of the story: Don’t be too quick to "next" girls.

Laterz...
Looks like i got a twin.