Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This NEW discussion forum sucks !

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys, but I don't like the new styled forums. It seems like a backward step from the old forum layout.....you can't even jump from forum to forum easily on these. Took a week to put up this crap??? I'm mystified at why? IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!

The Irish Tongue

Don Juan
Reaction score
This board is just like www.automags.org/forums and I think its the best software out there.

Check out the search and member functions, plus private messaging and posting features.

Learn to use it, you won't be disappointed.

congruence

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see the potential of this board.. hey use the link on the top of the page "Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Discussion >" to navigate between the diffrent forums.

shandoli

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with guittar whiz!!!

SOSuave.com!!! plz lets go back to the original style...it was much easier to read and easy on the eye.......this is just not it1!!!!

i cant explain what it is but the old one was way better

Reaction score
It will take us time

I think it will take us time to get used to this format...which I like
But I suggest to change the colors of this forum !!!! please !!!

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As said in the announcement, they will be changing the colours soon. The current ones are simply the default colours that come with VBulletin.

If anyone prefers UBB to VB they need their head examined. UBB was the leading bulletin board software like two years ago until they decided not to include ANY new features EVER. VB is faster, more dynamic, doesn't include loads of file storage and html pages and is more flexible in almost every way.

The added features too, check out the member lists, the search functions, the private messaging, the whosonline, the forum organisation and, from an adminastrative point of view, the rich template functions.

As long as they get around to personalising this a little more then I believe the DJ board will have the software to match the members and might actually become THE definite place to discuss seduction and the ilk.

I welcome the new boards with more than open arms.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...I usually do not like change

But as you can see this new board has alot of untapped potential.

You can change the color, font and size of the letters at will.

I agree with you on the color scheme though

Topic moved to Suggestions forum

Ledoyen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well there is more things that you can do with the new one wich is cool. But i find i really hard to read posts without getting annoyed at the environment. I liked it better when it looked simple!

JJNYC

Don Juan
Reaction score
A suggestion...

I would really like it if we got rid of the big vbulletin logo at the top of rhe page and replaced it with a dj logo...

Reaction score
Re: A suggestion...

Originally posted by JJNYC
I would really like it if we got rid of the big vbulletin logo at the top of rhe page and replaced it with a dj logo...

TOTALLY AGREE

dj blass

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take this new forum over the old one, any day! This one rocks. Come ot think of it, I had wondered why had SoSuave Not made the change earlier.

Reaction score
suggestion

I would remove the "views counter"

Kanadasutra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would remove the "views counter"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AGREE!

We dont want this feature to encourage troll or other "attention *****"!

Beside, i dont see what valuable information it gives other than attractiveness of the title or popularity of the thread originator!

I would removed it... but i dont care much about it.

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can make a pretty sharp logo in photoshop if the admins want, i just need to know the html color codes of the final forum. I could def get a hot looking business woman with an impressed look and the title saying Don Juan Forums or somehting clever lol
get back to me

Nosferatu

Don Juan
Reaction score
FWIW, I agree that there is someting about this board that is very hard on the eyes.

I thought the old one was exceptionally easy to read, so maybe you guys could try to use the color/font combo that was used on the old one. Just a thought.

Nosferatu