This never happens to me!

Arsis

Reaction score
This should be so simple... but for some reason it is not.

I working and this girl came in, in my eyes she was drop dead gorgeous like a perfect 10. It's really easy for me to keep my cool and not get all tongue tied around beautiful women. I am actually pretty damn good with beautiful women most of the time. Plus I am working so that made it even easier to create conversation.

Basically I was helping this girl, at my job normally ill spend about 10+ minutes with each customer. Plenty of time to create a solid conversation. Well the conversation went really well, she seemed really into it, she enjoyed talking to me, she smiled and laughed, etc. Well when she was about to leave I realized i had to get her number because I've never seen her before in my life! So I said "Hey we should hang out sometimes!" she replied smiling "Yea! that would be awesome!" then i responded "Well then I'm going to need your number." she laughed and said ok then gave me her number. After I received her number she says "Now call me real quick so I have yours." So I called her she said thanks then departed.

Now this is where I am just like well ****, this never happens to me. After 3 days of getting her number I called her. She did not pick up but I was going to invite her to come to a party with me and some friends. I didn't call her or anything the rest of that day. The next day I texted her, not sure if she is one of those girls who dont pick up their phone... I did not get a response.

Tonight I am going to go bowling with a bunch of friends, I am trying to decide if I should call her again or just say screw it. Like I said before I am good with women most of the time and I have never had a girl not respond to me period after I got their number.

Is she playin a game or does she really not want to talk to me? Should I throw in the towel or not give up? I know I do not want to give up but I do not want to look like a ****in idiot. This is def a situation for me where I want what I do not have, I want her more now that she did that, but I do not want to dig a hole and never fill it back in, you know?

Advice anyone?

JumpItsNotSafe

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's a bad idea white rabbit, what would he say if she does pick up?

Alright, not define what day today is, I not completely clear on things. Was yesterday the day that you texted her? If it was, then do NOT call her today. trying to contact 3 days in a row comes off as needy, just wait a few days before trying again. If today is a few days after you texted her, then it should be okay to try again. Don't fall into a trap, keep your mind on other things besides this girl. You're going bowling tonight? Maybe there's going to be a hot girl working there or one bowling near you. Don't spend too much time thinking about her yet because I can guarantee she's not sweating over when you're going to try to call her again.

Arsis

Reaction score
Ok, but what am I looking for when I do this? I think I know but I want to see if its something I am missing.

JumpItsNotSafe said:
that's a bad idea white rabbit, what would he say if she does pick up?

Alright, not define what day today is, I not completely clear on things. Was yesterday the day that you texted her? If it was, then do NOT call her today. trying to contact 3 days in a row comes off as needy, just wait a few days before trying again. If today is a few days after you texted her, then it should be okay to try again. Don't fall into a trap, keep your mind on other things besides this girl. You're going bowling tonight? Maybe there's going to be a hot girl working there or one bowling near you. Don't spend too much time thinking about her yet because I can guarantee she's not sweating over when you're going to try to call her again.
Yea I texted her yesterday Feb 22nd , so yes today would be today the 23rd. Yea I see what you are saying with 3 days in a row coming off as needy. I am pretty sure I think about this girl all the time because she did something completely out of the norm for me haha. Do you suggest I call her again in a couple days when I go out and do something with my buddies again?

AcerGuild

Don Juan
Reaction score
She asked you to give her your number when you took hers, right? So she knows who you are...if you hadn't given her your number, she may have picked up when you called.She may be avoiding you because she knows who you are and isn't interested. Call from another phone, as suggested earlier.

Arsis

Reaction score
Ok, assuming she does pick up from another phone, I am pretty damn sure I can charm her if I can get her to hang out any suggestions on how to approach it? Basically what would be my excuse to call from a different phone?

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're trying to talk to her to set up a date! Call from a dif phone. Someone said what to do if she answers... talk to her and ask her out! Ok but you're afraid she will see that you called froma different phone and she's gonna bust you. IF she doesn't answer, don't leave a message and she'll never even know who it was. If she answers and tries to bust you, just make a witty remark. If you can't dodge that one, then girls will eat you alive.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just wait 3 days and see if she contacts you because she has your number. If you call her from a different number and ask her out you will definitely come off as needy. Because she knows your number and knows you have already called and texted her, then you go ahead and call her again 3 days in a row but this time from a diff number.

JumpItsNotSafe

Don Juan
Reaction score
No lol, Hold on a second. Stop. Who cares if she's ignoring you? You guys are trying to find out all these little schemes to see if she's avoiding you, but it shouldn't matter.

You have to accept the possibility that she doesn't like you as much as you thought she did and that she doesn't want to talk to you. Maybe she does though, maybe she's just been busy and she really does want to talk to you, who knows! But one thing is for sure, you've already made an effort to contact her, two efforts, actually. If you're really as charming as you seem to be, then she should want to talk to you and will probably call you back, but you have to give her some time to call you. if she doesn't call you in the next three days or so, then call her again.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JumpItsNotSafe said:
No lol, Hold on a second. Stop. Who cares if she's ignoring you? You guys are trying to find out all these little schemes to see if she's avoiding you, but it shouldn't matter.

You have to accept the possibility that she doesn't like you as much as you thought she did and that she doesn't want to talk to you. Maybe she does though, maybe she's just been busy and she really does want to talk to you, who knows! But one thing is for sure, you've already made an effort to contact her, two efforts, actually. If you're really as charming as you seem to be, then she should want to talk to you and will probably call you back, but you have to give her some time to call you. if she doesn't call you in the next three days or so, then call her again.
Exactly. This is the advice you should take and use.

Dont listen to white rabbit he has no idea what hes talking about. Calling from a diff phone comes off as the neediest and creepiest thing imaginable.

Arsis

Reaction score
JumpItsNotSafe said:

I am going to do this one, seems the easiest and the best. Thank you for the advice everyone i really appreciate it.

JumpItsNotSafe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how the easiest and best advice usually seems to be just not doing anything and letting things play themselves out : )

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rule of thumb

if a girl says something like now give me your number

you should say something like whoa not so fast I don't know you well enough. Do this with a big **** eating grin on your face.

This way your saying no but not coming off like an ass.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
JumpItsNotSafe said:
Funny how the easiest and best advice usually seems to be just not doing anything and letting things play themselves out : )
That's how most guys stay single and not get any women!

Unless you're rich, famous, a bodybuilder, or a combination of these, you've gotta take action.

JumpItsNotSafe

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
That's how most guys stay single and not get any women!

Unless you're rich, famous, a bodybuilder, or a combination of these, you've gotta take action.
Now you're just twisting my words. You should know what I meant by that.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geezus boys. Look. The "three day" rule is old hat. Everyone knows, "wait three days". She may have thought you were playing games. Which is why I never follow it. I tell them when I'll call, and I call then. If they don't anwser, I know its no need to call her again. End of story.