Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This month's results

suavedave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6 email addresses

1) started eMailing and were talking about meeting but she finally stopped.

2) Another one, that should have responded this week but didn't.

3) Another that keeps responding, but has yet to accept another meeting.

4) I asked her for her # a few days ago and she didn't respond. (She should have by now, since she responded to my first one the same day)

5) One that I just sent out a message to today... So waiting on that.

6) One that wants to meet me, probably next week.

My goal for this month was 10... so I still have today and tomorrow. All were met in transit. All were got by asking a question about Japanese and then casually asking for the eMail.

Suggestions:
1) Can anyone suggest any better techniques than this?
2) How can I convert these over to #s/meetings?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah email is okay but it seems a bit easy to ignore. If you have to use charm and persuasion to get that first date it's hard to do via email.
I never ask for email addresses.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah.. that's my back up plan.. e-mail.

phone numbers are key for me, I only take e-mails from those girls that are showing some resistance but are of no real interest to me and will make good training dummies

Clint Eastwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Glad you're making some progress, but I agree with these guys. Go for the phone number and make the call.

I know David D'Angelo recommends going for e-mail, but he says get the phone number along with it. If she won't give the phone number, she's not interested and you'll just waste a hell of a lot of time.

I never personally ask for e-mail. I just ask for the digits. If they volunteer their e-mail, fine. But, I prefer more personal contact. It's too hard to judge whether or not you're wasting your time with e-mail. That's one reason why I don't like internet dating. It's a tremendous waste of time and energy in most cases.

You should be meeting people in person. Having conversations on the phone, and seeing each other in person.

With my last two girlfriends, I only e-mailed them a handful of times over the course of relationships that lasted several months.

Again, I'm not a big fan of using the computer at all in dating. I've known some guys who have had success in getting laid, using the internet, but not without a huge investment in time that would have been better spent meeting people in person. And, in many cases the girls either turned out to be more fat and ugly than in their pictures, or they were psychos. Internet dating deserves it's bad rep. If you feel you must use it, use it only to supplement your other dating.

Sorry to ramble on, but I recommend getting away from the e-mail thing for awhile at least.