Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

*** This Mite Be Beneficial To All ***

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl and I have chemistry going on. We are both attracted to each other. We both have feelings for one another.

When she calls me because shes had a bad day or shes gotten into a fight with her best friend or something negative how should i act during our conversation on the phone.

I dont want to be her emotional tampon.

I sometimes try to use some C&F or if its something that shes to blame for ill tell her that she shouldnt have done this or that. Or sometimes give my experience.

But when your forming a relationship, your bound to get these calls once in a while.

How should you go forth with them.

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like your creeping into the port of friends.
Abort Ship! Abort Ship!
lol

Hm?!
I would Charm/Style your way into the roll of a sexual potential. And QUICK!
Kino, push/pull, bust her balls, be value, etc.

You can still drop some wisdom on babydoll, but do it w. the quickness, then bounce out like you got somewhere better to be.
Being the head she turns to for clarity, is a powerful position if played G'
Keep that in mind.

Take note to not be always available to her.
She'll miss you, and that friendly'ness will turn to curiousity/desire.

Escalate this picture into something other than "tampon" moments.

Or just surrender to being a cool friend or value, w. the concious dis-interest in her (w. the occasional SOI, or sexual compliment, then back to dis-interest). Get it sexually charged, then pull it away. It'll drive her nuts, and change the dynamic to her burning for you. That would be your last option to pull it. I call it, the "Above-Friend Interaction." lol

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, when i get these kinda calls from girls, i talk to them for a bit about the situation and if they still insist on going on about it i say "hey, why don't you go talk to (insert girl's friend's name here)? i'm sure she'll be able to give you better advice. come talk to me when you're feeling better. bye!"

the girls do get it. just yesterday my girl was complaining about work through text messaging. venting her frustration and taking it out on me sorta even when i was trying to be nice to her. so after a bit she said she was gonna catch some shut eye in her mom's car and that she would call me later. i just replied saying " yeah go get some rest. :D if you're still feeling crummy later, don't bother"

hell, she ended up apologizing later that night and started acting needier.

don't let her trample on you and don't absorb her **** like an emo tampon. if she does it once, she'll do it again and soon you'll be her venting machine.

you don't want that do you?

all the best mate.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha dude jake same here. The girl has had a ****ty days and starts to take it out on me, but usualy when she begins that i tell her i have to go and to call me when shes back to normal.

Dark your advice is straight out G and so is jakes. Thnx, ill let them deal these calls with her girl friends from now on.

cheers!