This might blow your mind

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriend last night admitted to me that she's been testing me for the last three years to get to know 'if I really love her'.
She detailed every test, to the whim.
She said I feel naked, I told her what else will you be next to me.
I acted surprised at first, she started worrying, I told her every girl in the world does this, so its nothing to be conscious of.
I told her I used to think you were a bit bi-polar so this is a bit of a relief.
But WOW which girl details their game to you in such vivid detail?
Does this happen?

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
answer this but don't lie : Are you able to dump this girl (your girlfriend) anytime ?! or you invested a lot in this relationship that makes dumping her harder ?
A woman never stop test a man that she's attracted/in love/interested in him even if she is married to him for a long time and there is only two ways that she can tell you about her tests , 1/ she wrapp him around her finger so she is so sure that he can't walk away from her .. or ..2/ she's the one that she want to walk away from that relationship !!
PS : this is from my own experiences so i may be wrong .. everyone is different right !!

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
You should of said: "Wow.. I didn't know I was dating a 12 year old all this time."

It really annoys me how modern women can basically do whatever they want to a man without getting much of a reaction. Most men let chicks behave however they want and they just laugh it off or say: "Women are crazy..".

Lots of modern women will flip on you if you so much as acknowledge the existence of another female. But she is free to test you and screw with you all she wants.

Come on man...

I would dump this b!tch. Imagine telling your GF that sh!t about how you were "testing her" for the last 3 years. She will cry :cry: about how you are insecure and how "she doesn't really know you" and how "you are not honest" and all kinds of drama.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was getting off track...i will just say, PPRF and PHM both make valid points, IMO.

Last edited:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's normal, but they usually don't reveal their secrets (see: schemes). This is why manipulative / conniving women are so lethal. As well as attention *****s, drama queens, etc.

Women have no lives and revolve their existance around relationships, so all they do is play crap games for their benefit. They're not crazy - just really intuitive and sneaky. All of this "crazy" **** is done intentionally, and the players / abusers will do ANYTHING to have all the control and get what they want - while acting oblivious to everything they're doing - which is a manipulation in itself.

So, not crazy, and not innocent. It's all intentional.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Yes, it's normal, but they usually don't reveal their secrets (see: schemes). This is why manipulative / conniving women are so lethal. As well as attention *****s, drama queens, etc.

Women have no lives and revolve their existance around relationships, so all they do is play crap games for their benefit. They're not crazy - just really intuitive and sneaky. All of this "crazy" **** is done intentionally, and the players / abusers will do ANYTHING to have all the control and get what they want - while acting oblivious to everything they're doing - which is a manipulation in itself.

So, not crazy, and not innocent. It's all intentional.
Yeah, sorry the question was do they reveal their secrets, and if so why.

I know almost all women test.

styleman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Because they're admitting a large character flaw to you. Would you admit such a thing to someone you were trying to impress?

There are other reasons for such an admission like trying to create an emotional bond via disclosure. She knew you would take it this way and see her as "special". Just dont read too much into it imo.
I'd say she's not trying to impress three years down the line, she is putting pressure on me to marry her though.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might blow your mind:

Make her have your kid, then walk. No need to say a word. You pull the ultimate sh1t test and she passes -- and never even knew it.

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, these replies are bad. Not every situation needs a comment of "she's not into you" or "you should have done this instead."

The OP is revealing something he learned for our benefit. It doesn't sound like he's in trouble at all.

Women will constantly test you. This is normal. Some women are aware they are doing it, and others aren't. OP, this woman will continue to test you. In fact, this may be a test in itself...like a congruency test. "You've got me and you know my secrets - will you stay the same?" Sh!t, it may not be a test but it's possible.

You're doing fine, OP. All you need to do is look at all the details of the situation that would take too long to explain to us, and decide if you want someone like that in your life permanently. There's no right or wrong answer to it. Good luck.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, my friend's girlfriend also admitted to him that she tested him, though mainly just at the beginnig of their relationship.

I don't really know how, but I think she demanded something from him. Anyway she said to him that if he had done what she wanted from him back then she woudn't ever date him.

He used to be an AFC and failed most of the sh!t tests, but he played the nubers game a lot, he got rejected many times. Then he began to run every day and became much more indifferent to women, more positive because he had something that fulfilled him. Now he has a steady girlfirend and a couple of women chasing him.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Bond said:
Wow, these replies are bad. Not every situation needs a comment of "she's not into you" or "you should have done this instead."

The OP is revealing something he learned for our benefit. It doesn't sound like he's in trouble at all.

Women will constantly test you. This is normal. Some women are aware they are doing it, and others aren't. OP, this woman will continue to test you. In fact, this may be a test in itself...like a congruency test. "You've got me and you know my secrets - will you stay the same?" Sh!t, it may not be a test but it's possible.

You're doing fine, OP. All you need to do is look at all the details of the situation that would take too long to explain to us, and decide if you want someone like that in your life permanently. There's no right or wrong answer to it. Good luck.
This type of weak thinking (always making excuses for bad female behavior) is why men as a group are where they are today with women. Controlled by p*ssy and wh0red by unfair and corrupt laws that benefit women at the expense of men. This is why being your girlfriend's b!tch has become standard "boyfriend" protocol. Men don't lead their women anymore, they follow them. They follow the sent of fish in the air like polar bears without questioning the quality.

Its very "beta" to tolerate a whole lot of "testing" from women. Why should a man constantly shrug off manipulative behavior from women by using the excuse: "that's just what women do"? Its "what women do" because faggot men ALLOW IT. If more men started cheating and women just said "Well.. that's just what men do" what reason would men have NOT to cheat? Women do what they can get away with. The more excuses we make for them, the more sh!t testing they will do.

Women don't act right because men are too soft to hold them accountable. These people are supposed to be adults. "Testing" people is immature, dishonest, and manipulative. Like I said in my first response: I would dump that b!tch.

BTW.. you can pass 100% of her "tests" by making it clear that you are not a faggot that lets immature women "test you" like you're in high school. :up:

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
This type of weak thinking (always making excuses for bad female behavior) is why men as a group are where they are today with women. Controlled by p*ssy and wh0red by unfair and corrupt laws that benefit women at the expense of men. This is why being your girlfriend's b!tch has become standard "boyfriend" protocol. Men don't lead their women anymore, they follow them. They follow the sent of fish in the air like polar bears without questioning the quality.

Its very "beta" to tolerate a whole lot of "testing" from women. Why should a man constantly shrug off manipulative behavior from women by using the excuse: "that's just what women do"? Its "what women do" because faggot men ALLOW IT. If more men started cheating and women just said "Well.. that's just what men do" what reason would men have NOT to cheat? Women do what they can get away with. The more excuses we make for them, the more sh!t testing they will do.

Women don't act right because men are too soft to hold them accountable. These people are supposed to be adults. "Testing" people is immature, dishonest, and manipulative. Like I said in my first response: I would dump that b!tch.

BTW.. you can pass 100% of her "tests" by making it clear that you are not a faggot that lets immature women "test you" like you're in high school. :up:
Hahaha. Got a lot of pent up anger, huh?

It's up to every man to decide what is unacceptable behavior. Notice I didn't say "tolerate her bullsh!t." Simply understand it's in the female nature to test. Whether it's conscious or unconscious, they do it. Be unaffected by it. Put them in their place. It happens all the time.

"Being a faggot" starts to come in when a man tolerates behavior he does not like. I'm sure we can all agree that's a no-no.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Bond said:
Hahaha. Got a lot of pent up anger, huh?

It's up to every man to decide what is unacceptable behavior. Notice I didn't say "tolerate her bullsh!t." Simply understand it's in the female nature to test. Whether it's conscious or unconscious, they do it. Be unaffected by it. Put them in their place. It happens all the time.

"Being a faggot" starts to come in when a man tolerates behavior he does not like. I'm sure we can all agree that's a no-no.
I agree. But I still believe that overall.. most men today have very low standards for "acceptable behavior" for women.

For a lot of men its just: "Be hot and acknowledge my existence". I've seen so many men put up with all kinds of crap: cheating, verbal abuse, physical abuse, domination, etc.

Its a slippery slope my friend.

Regarding the OP. Since he just laughed off the 3 years of sh!t testing.. do you think she will stop now? NOPE. She is going to turn up the heat to see how far she can push him before he draws a line in the sand. Its a myth that women are not aware of their sh!t testing. If you believe that, then you are easily manipulated.

ALL women are totally aware of their sh!t testing. 100% or women are 100% aware of their sh!t testing. Got that? And they do it because it gives them a power trip. Men need to understand this and stop pretending women are so whimsical and random with all their behavior. They want you to believe this because then you will just say "Women are crazy" and not hold them accountable for their bad behavior. They know exactly what they are doing. Stop treating them like clueless children.

Women are NOT crazy.. unless you mean "crazy like a Fox".

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post reminds me of one I made a few months ago. The girl I was dating told me she had tested me and I didn't pass it (she had hinted multiple times over the course of a few days that she wanted to do her hair a certain way and then asked me if I liked her hair that way or another way -- I told her that I liked it the other way and didn't really care for the way she wanted to do it, but that she should do it whatever way makes her happy). I simply looked at her and said "I don't take tests and I don't play games, maybe we're not right for each other" and went back to what I was doing. The next day her hair was the way I liked it.

Sandy28

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Because they're admitting a large character flaw to you. Would you admit such a thing to someone you were trying to impress?

There are other reasons for such an admission like trying to create an emotional bond via disclosure. She knew you would take it this way and see her as "special". Just dont read too much into it imo.
this is the only explanation i can see

http://www.over50singlesclub.co.za