"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

This might be a waste of a perfectly good thread but...

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
I just wanted to say that I just read part three of the DJ bible and I have seen the light. I have never felt so good about myself or so Fuhking confident in myself in my whole life. I am a recovering wuss and am currently enjoying the most dating I have ever had in my whole life. this site has completly changed my life. I think I am truly at peace.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
hahhahaaha, good stuff. U made me laugh at least, but seroiusly yeah, great, enjoy it. Its all just a bit of fun, some dudes here take it wayyyyyyyyyy too serious.

Great for you, that you are "truly at peace", hahhaha. Sorry, just sounds funny.

Keep it up mate!!
 

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
well, actually, I just am glad I found this site. Truly at peace,, hmm maybe not but I have found a missing piece. I think my biggest problem was the whole fear of rejection thing which made me fear initiating with chicks. now I don't give a shyt if she says no (not happened yet, go figure) cause there are millions of chicks at my finger tips.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Atta boy! You rock! Go get'em!:D :D :D
 
Top