Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Market Of Women/Recommendations

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Unless the company's trademarked name has some sort of value to it, but based on the situation of the company this is a horrendous investment because there's no asset value.
Company has no trademark value. Company has $0 in assets, no equipment, and again, it's only product used to generate revenue was completely obsolete. Company literally was intending to earn $0 in revenue the following year. It also publicly traded on the OTC BB at a $0 bid with 2MM shares outstanding--for a total net worth of $0. Because the company had $3MM in liens/judgments against it by creditors, the stock was absolutely useless to buy even as a shell, as one can buy a clean publicly-traded shell with no debt for between $50,000 and $450,000, so accordingly, why buy a shell where you have to pay 3MM in liens to have free and clear title to an intrinsic shell value of $450,000 max.

Seven VCs before me laughed at the owner who was seeking capital. Do we agree that this company unequivocally appears like a dogcrap investment and any VC would have to be literally be out of his mind to engage in this?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
This. I gave up a long time ago.

Yours and Taiyuu's contributions have been golden and should be required reading for anyone tempted to go down Tenacity's path of "I'm not the problem, the world is" type thinking.

Sadly, just as with the red pill, not everyone can be saved and as we can see from this thread if someone is heavily invested in a view of the world that protects their ego they will fight tooth and nail to defend it, even in the face of rational argument and concrete evidence.
- What am I being saved from? What dangers am I in currently that I need saving from?

- I assume from your response (seeing as though you gave up), that you believe the market of women is majority quality, and if one just tries hard enough and is a "good of enough man," then he will find a sea of potential marriage candidates that will be his wife FOREVER in a loving, quality relationship. So I ask you the same question I asked BackBreaker, WHERE do you go to find these sea of quality women at?

There's been no concrete evidence provided, when I ask these questions in this thread (and previous one) you get no concrete answers. You guys want me to just believe in a notion that I have yet to see? I have YET to see a sea of quality women, no matter if I'm the "perfect guy" or not...wouldn't it make sense that I would at least KNOW of a sea of quality women out there somewhere?

For example, I can't afford to buy one, but I KNOW where the Mansions are in my area.

So let's see if you and Backbreaker answer my question, seeing as though you SEE quality women all of the time, and I'm just making stuff up in relation to my LACK of seeing it....you tell me where you are seeing this at and I'll take a vacation, FLY out there, and meet these quality women.

guru1000 said:
Company has no trademark value. Company has $0 in assets, no equipment, and again, it's only product used to generate revenue was completely obsolete. Company literally was intending to earn $0 in revenue the following year. It also publicly traded on the OTC BB at a $0 bid with 2MM shares outstanding--for a total net worth of $0. Because the company had $3MM in liens/judgments against it by creditors, the stock was absolutely useless to buy even as a shell, as one can buy a clean publicly-traded shell with no debt for between $50,000 and $450,000, so accordingly, why buy a shell where you have to pay 3MM in liens to have free and clear title to an intrinsic shell value of $450,000 max.

Seven VCs before me laughed at the owner who was seeking capital. Do we agree that this company unequivocally appears like a dogcrap investment and any VC would have to be literally be out of his mind to engage in this?
Yes the VC would be out of his mind.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it appears that way on the surface. If we were only to pay attention to the numbers and current/future business plan, there could be no "rationality" to get involved. But how do we define "rationality"? Isn't "rationality" simply just the conformity of one's beliefs with one's reasons to believe, or of one's actions with one's reasons for action? If the keywords are "belief" and "reason," aren't these terms shaped by the indoctrination of social constructs? Who is to really say society is rational and thus one is "rational"?

I will describe the story about this company to you shortly. I actually made a 1200% return in less than six months with this particular endeavor. But, I have one last question for you:

If you and the seven VCs before me labeled this investment dogcrap and irrational, why did I get involved? Obviously I must have saw potential value, but where? It wasn't my previous track record with this sort of venture, as what I did with this company I had never done before. Nor was it my super-intelligence, as the VCs before me were highly intelligent and seasoned with extensive backgrounds. So what was it exactly in my thinking that allowed me to look a little deeper or think outside-the-box with this particular venture--and more importantly--even be open to think about it?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Tenacity, I agree with you that the majority of women are sh*tty. But as Taaiyu and others have said people are still making a success of relationships. Men are still finding attractive good quality women. So the problem really is as simple acknowledging that if you aren't getting what you want you either aren't good enough or you aren't trying hard enough.

The market doesn't care about your "objectivity". It is what it is.
I agree that some men are finding really good women for LTRs and marriages. It's possible, it happens. But a question I just raised on another thread here on SS today is this: How long are they lasting?

Let's take the age range of adults say 18-60. What percentage of them are lasting "until death do them part" ?

I must know 30 couples who were married and/or in LTRs who split within the past 5 years. As I went through my own trials and tribulations which included marrying a bigamist wh0re, I kept faith that "relationships can be strong and ever lasting" based on 3 couples I knew. Even when my own relationships and those of most others I know crumbled, these last 3 couples kept me holding on that good relationships were possible.. WELL, guess what? As of a couple weeks ago now TWO of those THREE have slipped.

1) After 25 years together, woman (46) cheated on man (46) on a "girls" trip to Florida. She blamed him for letting her go.

2) After 19 years together, woman (38) hasn't cheated that man (40) knows of but he caught her misbehaving via text to a coworker and the writing was on the wall. They aren't doing too good now and of course she blames him for everything.

3) After 15 years together, man (40) and woman (37) are still strong and faithful that I know of. Both are mechanical engineers at the same company, have two great kids, a great house, 6 cars, and are the happiest couple I know.

I'm hanging on to #3 and I hope it lasts till death do them part. I have known the guy sense 8th grade and I respect the he|| out of his wife for some of the things she has done for him, and put up with from him.. But i swear, if they don't make it "till death do them part", I really will have zero faith that anyone can who is around my age. #1 and #2 really set reality straight for me of whats really going on. In addition to my own cr@p.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I must know 30 couples who were married and/or in LTRs who split within the past 5 years. As I went through my own trials and tribulations which included marrying a bigamist wh0re, I kept faith that "relationships can be strong and ever lasting" based on 3 couples I knew. Even when my own relationships and those of most others I know crumbled, these last 3 couples kept me holding on that good relationships were possible.. WELL, guess what? As of a couple weeks ago now TWO of those THREE have slipped.
I had admired the married life that my cousin had. I used to point at their marriage and say "See? Happy lasting marriages DO happen!" About 6 years ago, he ended up living in my basement because they had split up. He immediately jumped into another relationship with a royal b1tch, and I haven't seen him in about 3 years.

I don't see very much proof of success when it comes to marriage. Again, I liken a successful marriage to that of winning the lottery. The odds are terrible, and there's a lot of money at risk if you put in effort to pursue that dream.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seventy-seven percent of couples married since 1990 reached their 10-year anniversaries, according to census figures. That's a slight increase from 74 percent in the 1980s, when divorce rates where at an all-time high.
"Most divorces have always occurred within 10 years of marriage because most people who are unhappily married figure that out quickly," said Andrew Cherlin, a sociology professor at Johns Hopkins University.

Despite the perception that divorce is common place, most Americans marry once and make it work.

Fifty-five percent of all married couples have been married for at least 15 years, according to the census report, while 35 percent have celebrated their 25th anniversaries and a special 6 percent have made it more than 50 years.
Apparently from  from the U.S. Census Bureau
Don't get me wrong, I still wouldn't do it. One year feels enough of a lifetime to me.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not worried about Feminism... it will die just like all the other 'isms', Nazism, Marxism, Maoism... et. al. ad. infinitum, that goes against human nature.

We will one day realize that feminism is doing NOTHING but destroying society and hurting women... it's already starting to die a slow death... but let's face it, feminism in it's current form has only REALLY been around since the 1970s... less than 50 years... it took longer than that for Communism to die in Russia.

The great thing about the internet is that it allow free unfiltered and un-regulated flow of information. When this happen 'isms' go through violent spasms of death as the light of truth is shined on their faces. This is what is happening with Islamo-fasism, and what will happen with the feminist movement, they are not going to go down with out a fight, but they will eventually lose, because you CAN NOT fight human nature for ever... eventually what we are genetically programmed to do will win out.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thesis of this thread is not whether to marry. It is whether one can find their defined quality in this market, and accordingly what type of "attitude" to have toward the market.

Gentlemen, relationships are not forever. Fact. Irrespectively, it doesn't mean one has to have a negative cynicism toward relationships.

Engage, enjoy them, and give--but expect nothing in return. Herein is the "positive energy" I refer to. If and when they dissipate, no hard feelings. Just as you are born, live, and die; it's a part of life. Enjoy the process; don't focus on dying.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to move to a larger city.

The smaller the city that you are in, especially if you are a minority, that's just the truth of the matter, the more of a buyer's market (women) that you are in. There are fewer and fewer good looking women to go around, the few good looking that are there are not held to the same standard as say, the women in NY or LA are, they get away with more, they are allowed to be pretty much the scum of the earth and no one will ever call them on it because of supply and demand.

All this negative speak, is coming from the fact that you are a minority living in a city with less than 100k people in it. That's 5x smaller than little rock where i'm from and little rock was BAD.

Move to Chicago, NY or something. Living area is the cause of the vast majority of DJs problems here. People need to put their real location in their profiles it would make dealing with stuff alot easier.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in BOLD

guru1000 said:
Yes, it appears that way on the surface. If we were only to pay attention to the numbers and current/future business plan, there could be no "rationality" to get involved. But how do we define "rationality"? Isn't "rationality" simply just the conformity of one's beliefs with one's reasons to believe, or of one's actions with one's reasons for action? If the keywords are "belief" and "reason," aren't these terms shaped by the indoctrination of social constructs? Who is to really say society is rational and thus one is "rational"?

From Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationality

"Rationality is the quality or state of being reasonable, based on facts or reason".

The main thing we should be focusing on in terms of Rationality is the concept of being "reasonable" which is defined here http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/reasonable

Being reasonable is focused on having sound judgment. It's bad judgment to invest in said investment that you proposed based on the facts and based on reason. Doesn't mean that there still won't be people that move forward with said investment, but facts and reason are against it on paper. The reason they are against it is because there's no logical argument that can be proposed for said investment creating a profitable return.

I will describe the story about this company to you shortly. I actually made a 1200% return in less than six months with this particular endeavor.

Can you share how you did that Guru? Based on the information provided there's no way you can make a 1200% return on that entity unless you literally started up a fresh new company from the ground and grew it into something else? But then if that's the case, why even buy the bad entity? Lol you have to provide more details dude.

But, I have one last question for you:

If you and the seven VCs before me labeled this investment dogcrap and irrational, why did I get involved?

I have absolutely no clue lol.

Obviously I must have saw potential value, but where?

Again, don't ask me lol, I have not a clue!

It wasn't my previous track record with this sort of venture, as what I did with this company I had never done before. Nor was it my super-intelligence, as the VCs before me were highly intelligent and seasoned with extensive backgrounds. So what was it exactly in my thinking that allowed me to look a little deeper or think outside-the-box with this particular venture--and more importantly--even be open to think about it?

I don't know because you haven't even detailed how you made a 1200% return on the investment. I would need more details. You don't have to disclose company names or players involved, just detail the strategy utilized and the steps taken.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I want to pinpoint Social Leper and Guru's recent responses as they breakdown what I think the other side debating me has been missing throughout this thread.

Social_Leper said:
Tenacity, I agree with you that the majority of women are sh*tty.
guru1000 said:
Gentlemen, relationships are not forever. Fact.
You guys respond saying you disagree with me because my tone is "negative," yet you are repeating the same points that I've been making all this time. You are repeating my Thesis Statement.

I have said since Day one, the majority of the market of women are shyt and that the chance of having a "happily ever after/forever" marriage or relationship is very slim. I also reiterated that this doesn't mean that there isn't ANY decency left, it's just that it's a very small percentage remaining and the majority is bullshyt.

I said as a result of this, here's recommendation X, Y and Z going forward that you should take under consideration. I also have been saying that if you want to get married and make children, DO SO, but understand the situation occurring in the market from a "Macro" perspective that does indeed affect us on a "Micro" perspective. These market forces will make it difficult to sustain such relationship going forward in a "happily ever after/forever" context.

This has been my consistent stance, since DAY ONE. Yet, you guys are all over the place. You say you disagree with me and that I'm too negative, too cynical, and that I need to cheer the hell up and look on the bright side of life. THEN you turn right around and REPEAT my sayings that the market is shyt and relationships don't last forever, which is what the hell I have been saying lol?

Social_Leper said:
But as Taaiyu and others have said people are still making a success of relationships. Men are still finding attractive good quality women. So the problem really is as simple acknowledging that if you aren't getting what you want you either aren't good enough or you aren't trying hard enough.
You just admitted that the majority of the market was shyt, period. It's irrelevant that there are people within this shyt market having success, they are the exceptions, are they not? Understand when you say the market is shyt, that means the majority of the players aren't QUALITY, doesn't mean they all aren't quality, but as a whole they are shyt.

Based on your logic, the majority of households in the country do not have $5 million in assets, but there's 1.5 million households in the country that do, so you would scold the majority households saying they aren't "trying hard enough" to get $5 million in assets when the economic system as a whole does NOT ALLOW for the majority to acquire $5 million in assets. It does not ALLOW this, I broke that down earlier. Just like with the dating market, the market is shyt, the majority of guys just WILL NOT find a decent woman that will love him "happily ever after" no matter how hard he tries. Call that negative or cynical all you want those are the facts of a fvcked up Market when you have a very low amount of quality.

guru1000 said:
Gentlemen, relationships are not forever. Fact. Irrespectively, it doesn't mean one has to have a negative cynicism toward relationships.

Engage, enjoy them, and give--but expect nothing in return.
Check this out, so why should a guy expect nothing in return from a relationship Guru? Could it be that he shouldn't expect anything because there's a LOW CHANCE of him receiving anything worthwhile? Wouldn't this mean that the market of women as a whole aren't providing much worthwhile, thus, don't expect to receive it but IF it comes, throw a party?

guru1000 said:
Herein is the "positive energy" I refer to. If and when they dissipate, no hard feelings. Just as you are born, live, and die; it's a part of life. Enjoy the process; don't focus on dying.
I don't know what Positive Energy has to do with that statement. You talk about there being no hard feelings if the relationship goes sour, okay, go tell that to the hundreds of thousands of guys that just went through financial bankruptcy in the Family Court. Tell that to the guys who are good Fathers that can only see their kids 4 times a month. Tell that to the guys who WERE good husbands and still got shytted on. Tell that to the guys like Brian Banks, who had a chick lie on him and send him to prison for a number of years on false rape. Tell that to the Duke Lacrosse Team. Tell that to Robin Williams who killed himself over his ex-wives burning him dry.

No hard feelings? It's just life? Just "man up" and "move on" right? Just look on the BRIGHT side and stay Positive right?

Nope, doesn't work that way buddy. If you are not AWARE of what the hell is going on in this market of women today, your LIFE could be fvcked up beyond repair where there IS nothing to move on to.

You think a lot of these ex-husbands committing suicide are doing so just because they are weak men? Or, maybe everything they worked for and built, has been taken away from them, and they have no more fight left to go and rebuild everything all over again WHILE paying excessive child support and excessive alimony and sleeping in cheap motels because they can't afford a studio apartment....thus....they say fvck it and check out.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good pathos you invoked in the previous post. Your rhetoric is improving.

I have a fun-filled weekend ahead with a couple playmates. Look forward to the story, as if you are truly interested in IB, you will find the ideas I put forth and how I positioned them contemporaneously with literally no risk fascinating. It began with my thinking of how to potentially rid the company of 3MM in judgments. Then proceeded to buy 90% of the company for free with a promissory note to deliver 50K to the owner within 12 months or return my 90% stake back. That's right, the company was purchased for free. It was a craftful solicitation on my part, not his. There was a capital investment into the company only after I locked in a potential profit. I managed to have the judgments vacated by convincing the creditors to join me as co-owners of the company (else risk a potential bankruptcy), which was eventually bought for $600K as a publicly-traded shell with no liens and four market-makers with additional benefits to the shell buyer. I'll report back with the full story and details within the week.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guru,

Yes, you are going to have to provide more details lol, this makes absolutely no sense. To recap, you said the company had the following:

- $3 million in liens and judgments from creditors
- Operating Expenses at $700k a year
- Product is obsolete so no revenue could be generated any further
- No Assets and No A/R
- No Intellectual Property

There was NO product to sell to generate revenue. There were NO assets to buy and sell off to generate income. The annual operational cost of operations was $700,000 and there was $3 million in creditor liens/judgments.

#1.) You said you BOUGHT 90% of the company for free with a loan, structured to pay the owner $50,000 within 1 year, or you would give your 90% of the company back.

Question: 90% of WHAT? The company had no asset value. There was no product, there were no assets, there were no revenues. What did you buy for $50,000? The company's name??

#2.) Then you said the company was bought for free.

Question: Did you buy it with a $50,000 loan or did you buy it for free??

#3.) You said there was a capital investment into the company only after you locked in a potential profit.

Question: A profit based off what? The company had no asset value. What were you even acquiring? The company's name?? What was being acquired?

#4.) You said you managed to have the judgments cancelled by convincing the creditors to join you as co-owners of the company to avoid going through bankruptcy.

Question: So $3 million was just WIPED away by these lists of creditors, so they could co-own a company, that had no assets, no market share, no current revenues, and the inability to create future revenues as there was no product??

#5.) The company was turned around by you and bought for $600,000.

Question: You turned around a company with no assets, no product and no revenues? How do you turn around a company that doesn't have anything and is essentially dead? I'm well aware of how VCs work Guru, you turn a company around that has strong fundamentals (assets, a good product, efficient revenues, efficient market share) but it's current Managers are mis-managing the company with higher than needed expenses, dumb marketing strategies, dumb networks, dumb financing agreements, and other dumb management mistakes that taking a company with solid assets/products and causing it to lose money when it shouldn't. You don't TURN around a company that has no damn product, no damn revenues, and no damn assets.

You have been discussing this for a couple of posts and offered absolutely NO details on how you turned a company around that has nothing. Then you say you are so busy that you can't provide the details until we get more into the week?

- How did you reduce down the $700,000 annual expenses?

- How did you take a product that was off the market and put it back on the market? Or, did you develop a new product? If so, what were the R&D costs? If you developed a new product, WTF was the purpose of buying the company? Why not just start up a new one? And again, in relation to buying the company, WTF did you BUY exactly??

- How long did it take you to be profitable?

- What was the business plan that you detailed to the creditors that showed them that they can become co-owners as you attempt to turn the company around, allowing them to eventually get "something" back? Which makes absolutely no DAMN SENSE lol.

- How did the company rack up $3 million in liens/judgments in the first place?

Guru I think you are trying to insult my intelligence sir.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, I was going to go into great detail as I thought you might appreciate this venture. But, as I see by the tone of your posts, the beauty of the venture will be lost in your deleterious thinking, as your mind is closed. Accordingly, I will answer your questions only, and I am done with this thread:

#1.) You said you BOUGHT 90% of the company for free with a loan, structured to pay the owner $50,000 within 1 year, or you would give your 90% of the company back.

Question: 90% of WHAT? The company had no asset value. There was no product, there were no assets, there were no revenues. What did you buy for $50,000? The company's name??
I paid $0. After several meetings, I convinced the owner that that his receiving venture or bank financing is an impossibility, and as he was a personal guarantor for the 3MM in debt, he will be forced to also file for personal bankruptcy eventually. My alternative solution was he proffer me 90% of the company for $0, keep 10% for himself, and if I cannot create $50,000 or more value for his 10% or write him a check for $50,000, or a combination of the two to total $50K--within 12 months--the shares will then be transferred back to him free of cost a/k/a legal fees.

#2.) Then you said the company was bought for free.

Question: Did you buy it with a $50,000 loan or did you buy it for free??
Answered above.

#3.) You said there was a capital investment into the company only after you locked in a potential profit.
I invested only $25,000 which included several filing fees, advertisements, and into a team of 10 telemarketers to pitch appointments, and set up 22 interviews with private businesses to pitch their buying this publicly-traded shell (free of liens) for $600K, which is $150K above the comparables for clean publicly-traded shells. I added extra incentives for the $150K premium.
Question: A profit based off what? The company had no asset value. What were you even acquiring? The company's name?? What was being acquired?
Educate yourself on publicly-traded instruments. As I mentioned in previous posts, a clean publicly traded shell on the OTC BB sells between 50K-450K, dependent upon the amount of market makers it has. Do you know what a publicly-traded shell means? The company was publicly-traded but encumbered by liens. I did not care about the company business plan or numbers. It was irrelevant. My engagement was purely for control and sell of the shell.

#4.) You said you managed to have the judgments cancelled by convincing the creditors to join you as co-owners of the company to avoid going through bankruptcy.

Question: So $3 million was just WIPED away by these lists of creditors, so they could co-own a company, that had no assets, no market share, no current revenues, and the inability to create future revenues as there was no product??
Yes. My partner prepared two bankruptcy petitions but did not submit them to the court: one for the business, and one for the owner. The 3MM was spread among three creditors. It was explained to the creditors that we intend to file these bankruptcy petitions for the company, and Chapter 7 for the previous owner, and that their 3MM will be entirely extinguished. We asked that they bring their own attorney to advise them of the validity of our claims.

If they were willing to vacate their liens via court motion stipulation and dismiss their cases with prejudice, I would offer them 40% of the company which I intended to sell for only $450K at the time, so they would get back $180,000 at sale. The creditors would also get the tax writeoff for bad/canceled debt. I also offered them to be first-in-line investors in my next five ventures, having showed them my track record with 100% profitability success.

They were not very happy initially, but what choice did they have? Today, we are all good friends, and two have joined me in subsequent ventures.

#5.) The company was turned around by you and bought for $600,000.

Question: You turned around a company with no assets, no product and no revenues? How do you turn around a company that doesn't have anything and is essentially dead? I'm well aware of how VCs work Guru, you turn a company around that has strong fundamentals (assets, a good product, efficient revenues, efficient market share) but it's current Managers are mis-managing the company with higher than needed expenses, dumb marketing strategies, dumb networks, dumb financing agreements, and other dumb management mistakes that taking a company with solid assets/products and causing it to lose money when it shouldn't. You don't TURN around a company that has no damn product, no damn revenues, and no damn assets.

- How did you reduce down the $700,000 annual expenses?

- How did you take a product that was off the market and put it back on the market? Or, did you develop a new product? If so, what were the R&D costs? If you developed a new product, WTF was the purpose of buying the company? Why not just start up a new one? And again, in relation to buying the company, WTF did you BUY exactly??
Answered above.

- How long did it take you to be profitable?
Six months to rid the liens and find a buyer at the higher-than-norm sale value.

- What was the business plan that you detailed to the creditors that showed them that they can become co-owners as you attempt to turn the company around, allowing them to eventually get "something" back? Which makes absolutely no DAMN SENSE lol.
Explained above.

- How did the company rack up $3 million in liens/judgments in the first place?
Here is your only valid question. Through its parent company who had an established track record with these particular creditors over the past 15 years.

Guru I think you are trying to insult my intelligence sir.
I didn’t have to. You did a great job of that already sir.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, why don't you enter a monastery, give up on women altogether and leave us alone.

What the fukk is your point anyway? Let's assume the numbers say that only 5% of the guys will acquire a beautiful, loyal girlfriend/wife for a moment.... Great, so are you gonna give up and willingly join the 95% or are you gonna give it your best and try to get with the 5%?

If it's the first, then fukk off and stop bothering us with your negative loser attitude. But if it's the second, then put your money where your mouth is and BE POSITIVE AND CONSTRUCTIVE.

Go watch some Schwarzenegger movies and take an example to the guy. What would the guy he plays in "Commando" say of you and your whining? What would the guy he plays in "Predator" say about your whining?

What are you gonna do? WHINE ALL DAY???? Or accept reality for what it is and MAKE THE BEST OF IT?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Die Hard,

If my posts and thoughts are bothering you that much, you might want to avoid reading them sir? I think it's pretty much common knowledge what my thoughts and approaches are to a number of things, from women, to economics, to business, to politics, to social commentary.

I believe this was a great thread though. I will be checking in on it from time-to-time. The only shocking thing to really come out of this was the over-emphasis on my "tone" being too negative, rather than a practical breakdown of my points being "inaccurate". That's what I would have loved to have seen, someone practically break down that the market as a whole is NOT shyt, that the market as a whole was efficient or that there were seas of decent/quality women around and I just wasn't "getting it". I never got that breakdown. I asked TO, Social Leper, Backbacker and Guru for that breakdown, never got it. That breakdown would have proved my Thesis Statement and points invalid. I honestly was HOPING for that breakdown because my focus is always on learning/becoming aware of something that I didn't know before.

I might be too negative and cynical, but when you guys point to where I was inaccurate at in my analysis, then I will be waiting to reply :). But I doubt that will happen because as most of you guys stated, you AGREE with me that the market is mainly shyt, which is all this thread is about, the state of the Market.

Tenacity does not, has not, and won't ever, allow negative markets/negative situations to negate his passion in seeking positive opportunities. I never said I did and I never said I would. Why you guys shifted the conversation to that notion, is beyond me.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, out of curiosity do believe that you've reached the pinnacle of your accomplishments or do you feel that you can achieve even more? Also, could you explain your answer.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Francisco,

Sure, I'll break it down. Most of the areas I have HIT where I want to be and just need to maintain my positioning. Here's where I am on the major areas of Financial, Career, Education, Residence/Car, Health/Fitness, Spirituality/Soul, Dating/Women:

Financial: My goal is to become a self-made millionaire which is what I define as having over $1 million in assets such as cash, investment accounts, property, etc. I believe I'm about 10 years from this goal and should be there around my very early 40's. Also I have found what investment strategies I like (which are fixed income investments), I know how to efficiently manage my expenses, taxes, and my credit score is great with over $100k in credit line availability.

Career: I believe I have a good road map laid out for my Career, so I believe yes, I have found what I wanted to do pretty much for "life" or for at least the foreseeable future.

Education: This is done. I got my MBA and three bachelor's degrees, and they all were 100% paid for through scholarships, grants and tax credits.

Residence/Car: I have opted out of buying a house. I will forever rent with efficient rent pricing, in what's considered "luxury" apartments with all of the bells/whistles inside the apartment and outside of it like a pool resort area, business center, fitness center, pool house, etc. That's where I'm at right now paying a good rent price in Clinton Township. In terms of Cars, I will never buy a car that costs over $20,000. My car choices are Muscle Cars like the Charger, Camaro and Mustang because when I buy them 1 year old with about 35k and under miles on them, solid Car Fax and solid everything around, the car is just like "brand new." I then slap all of my chrome accessories on, and I'm out of the door on that car for under $20,000. The base unit is usually about $14k - $17k and the accessories are about $2k - $3k.

Health/Fitness: I posted my pictures over in that forum. I have found a eating plan and workout plan that is working for me, I'm just going to maintain everything going forward for the long haul. When I send chicks my pictures (shirtless) today, they all say I'm "sexy" right now.

Spirit/Soul: This has been a little off since I left the Church Ministry due to my disagreement on how Churches are ran, how they scam the poor out of donations, etc., etc. But I'm working on bringing back this area of my life without Church being involved.

Dating/Women: I believe I have hit my goal with this. The TOP girl I can get based on looks would be what I consider a 8.5, I have had a couple of those before, but majority of the women based on looks that I get are 5.5 - 6.5 or about a 6 on average, I'm COOL with that. Some of them have financial problems, some of them have too many kids, some of them have attitude problems, some of them (mainly those over 7.5 in looks) are high maintenance, but then some of them have NONE of these issues. My goal is to have a decent amount of plates that I spin going forward, have a great social circle (personal and professional), and have women in my life that "like me enough" to where our time spent together is enjoyble. This is where I'm at right now, which means in terms of Dating/Women, I achieved my goal and I just have to maintain it.

So pretty much, I have REACHED the positioning/places I need to be in, and just need to maintain my positioning through daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually, etc. activities and management.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Dating/Women: I believe I have hit my goal with this. The TOP girl I can get based on looks would be what I consider a 8.5
At least you made the honor roll.