Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Market Of Women/Recommendations

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, you talk a lot about being a conservative. I hope you are not getting your sexual morality from them. Antiquated ideas like the directive of "finding a good girl to marry" are the source of your misery. I agree with a lot of conservative viewpoints, but when it comes to sex (and drugs), those people have their head permanently stuck up their ass.

There are plenty of women out there who just want sex, without any of the traditional dating ritual. But they're scared to let people know that, because they might get shamed by the typical conservative's sexual values. All you need to be happy is two or three of those women. Each of them will come over once a week, get the sex they need, and then leave.

Once your body chemistry gets the sex it needs, you can stop wasting all the time and energy you were putting into the traditional dating game.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Tenacity, you talk a lot about being a conservative. I hope you are not getting your sexual morality from them. Antiquated ideas like the directive of "finding a good girl to marry" are the source of your misery. I agree with a lot of conservative viewpoints, but when it comes to sex (and drugs), those people have their head permanently stuck up their ass.
This isn't really about "finding a good girl to marry". It's a contributing factor to the overall low quality of the women out there. I'd personally love to find a decent woman to be a consistent companion. I'd also love to be able to fly by flapping my arms and become invisible whenever I wanted. Whereas two of those are great things to dream about, one was once a reality less than a decade ago. It's no longer a realistic expectation to have a woman who's a faithful companion.

I get that there's a lot of guys on here who simply feel the desire to fvck and toss. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, and it fits in well with the way today's society functions.

However, I think some of us have this incompatible, annoying desire to not only be the alpha male, but to find, keep, support, and protect a woman as if she was our property. I absolutely love treating women like this whenever the opportunity comes around, and I'm guessing that Tenacity has that desire as well. There's nothing AFC or needy about it because it's done without the need to "impress" the woman. It's done because we naturally realize that the woman is the weaker, less logical sex, and they NEED a man to keep their ass in check. I have absolutely no problem with keeping a woman in check, but there's a limit to how much I should need to do this. Today's women have been spoiled with the ability to do anything they want without having someone around to keep their behaviours from getting out of control. That's why they have things like orbiters, body fat, dozens of sex partners, and the desire to use men for their own personal gain.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in BOLD

guru1000 said:
Exactly. Awareness of the Macro can help adjust your Micro. But the question is how do you adjust your Micro by believing in the "Macro"?

In 2008/2009, the U.S was in this “Great Recession.” It just so happens that this was just about the time where I had lost all my assets and went insolvent to the extent of a half mil.

In such an environment, I had two Micro-beliefs that I could have subscribed to given the prevailing "Macro":

1) We are in a “Great Recession.” Even further I’m an extremely insolvent. I’m fxcked.

--or--

2) IF people believe we are in this great recession, then real-estate, stock market, and small-business markets will provide great appreciation as they are steeply discounted. This is a buyers’ market! There is no better environment to make money than now!

Guru I'm interested to know why you figured it to be an either OR situation? In reality, BOTH were true. I told DLS in a PM that I believe Positive Thinking is just as bad as Negative Thinking, because BOTH fail to look at all of the variables of a situation. Rational and Critical Thinking trumps Positive or Negative Thinking all of the time. My Career also took off during The Great Recession, because of the products that we sell and their flexibility in booming or recessionary periods.

The truth of the matter is that yes, you were fvcked because you hit bankrupt. But another truth is that you had an opportunity to buy valuable assets that were going at a discount due to the market downturn. That's not Positive Thinking in my opinion, that's quality Rational/Critical Analysis.

I partnered up with and eventually bought small businesses. I bought real estate with no monies. I bought stocks on borrowed funds. I climbed out of my hole, inch by inch.

The question now becomes did positive thinking assist in my recovery? If the prevailing logic were the market is “recessed,” “terrible,” “unprofitable,” “overvalued ”--as it mirrored the ’29 depression where a few financial gurus committed suicide--then how could I have taken the reverse position to believe in the positivity of this market? Experience? I didn't have the experience at that time to understand recessive economies.

No, what pulled you out was your ability to conduct quality Rational/Critical Analysis. This type of analysis lists out the positives and negatives, then seeks to risk mitigate the negatives while creating/executing on strategies to acquire the positives. It's how we determine a good business investment, we list out all positives (potential returns) and negatives (costs, regulation, legal, etc) to see if we can manage everything to get a NET positive return by XYZ date. If you only think of the Positives (overly optimistic) or if you only think of the Negatives (overly pessimistic) then you will fail to conduct quality analysis.

Here is the reason: [/B] I always believed in the abstraction that ALL experiences are for the greater good no matter how debilitating they may appear. We may not understand the “why,” but notwithstanding, ALL experiences are for the better. This methodology had helped me climb back to and search for the light in my darkest times.

That's some nice Positive Thinking and I'm sure it makes you feel good buddy, but the reality is that some things happen because some things in life are just unfair and screwed up. Also understand the situation with market crashes like the Stock Market, those crashes and also the booms are totally manipulated by those controlling the monetary supply, in combination with other macro forces like the decisions of major corporations, Congress and foreign influences. Nothing just happens in my opinion but I don't believe that everything happens for a greater good. What happens is that those who are innovative have creatively found ways to turn shyt into ice cream.

Not to say that your belief of the Macro dating market is wrong or right. But the question remains: Does your belief of the Macro market and your ensuing Micro strategy promote or detract from your well-being?

I believe this is the BEST TIME in the history of Man to be a Bachelor. If you understand the Macro, the changes in social relations, changes in culture, and changes in the behavior of women, you can use these changes to your advantage. You can create an efficient amount of plates of decent looking women (6 or 7 plus) and obtain your sex/companionship benefits from them while efficiently trading them out before their costs begin to overtake the benefits. I'm not bitter at all in relation to this situation. When I entered the market I was LOOKING for a Traditional structure based on the 1950's, but I soon realized the market had shifted and thus, my goals needed to shift.

If your beliefs augment your life and bring you genuine happiness, if you are positively passionate about these beliefs, then you are veering in the right direction. If not, perhaps, it’s time for a consciousness re-evaluation

I agree. I just think it's important that people understand the big picture as understanding the big picture (macro) allows you to further understand what is occurring in your daily lives (micro). Understanding the big picture allows you to make the changes, new decisions, establish the networks, change the directions, and make other modifications in your daily life to produce better results. Too many guys are operating out here on a micro level like from a macro level we are still living in 1950, we are not. Enjoy the sex and companionship benefits of women, understand that your dealings with women are going to mostly be LEASE Agreements, and seek to get the benefits out of that LEASE while you have it before it's time to turn it back in and trade it for a new model.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rational and critical thinking would state that in the Macro of the 1999 “Recession” that all publicly-traded companies, real estate, and small-businesses were overvalued, and simply just came back down to their “true value.” Rational and critical thinking will also tell you that the law of supply and demand governs the price/value of these investments, and if the demand for these items have fallen, then the price for which they were selling were reasonable, not undervalued.

Rational and critical thinking would have told me that at the age of 33, insolvent $500,000, with all my professional licenses stripped from me, and kicked out of the industry where I worked all my life—that I’m fxcked. Not that it was a blessing.

Rational and critical thinking would tell any divorced man on this site who got financially railroaded that he is f*cked as well. Question is does such a belief empower or detract from his moving forward with tenacity? Do you climb out of hell/operate most efficiently/think most rationally in lightness or darkness?

There is opportunity in EVERY "mishap." You NEED awareness to look for it and light to ACT on it. Your internal compass and perception of the world shape your rational and critical thinking.

Reaction score
I do think it is a good idea to have a view of the feminist powered steamrollers as tenacity pointed out. You do want to be aware of it, and ensure that you do not become ensnared or going over hurdles and roadblocks because of it. Because your game won't allow it.

If you are exceptional enough, some of the women in that system will want to try you out, but it's for you to be smart enough to not allow them to run you through their typical gauntlet they force another fool to go through.

Positive thinking tenacity is not that you are going to keep throwing yourself headfirst into a flock of females that has a low yield or a low return on investment. Positive thinking is that despite setback that you will make choices and adapt your choices to eventually produce a positive outcome.

To realize nothing will come immediately but there are steps that can be taken to achieve your objective. You may not be on time achieving your objective, due to setback or delay, but you chose paths which are fruitful and they will yield.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in BOLD

guru1000 said:
Rational and critical thinking would state that in the Macro of the 1999 “Recession” that all publicly-traded companies, real estate, and small-businesses were overvalued, and simply just came back down to their “true value.” Rational and critical thinking will also tell you that the law of supply and demand governs the price/value of these investments, and if the demand for these items have fallen, then the price for which they were selling were reasonable, not undervalued.

Guru not in total. For example if I want to pick some good Blue Chip Stocks, I will do all analysis on the fundamentals of the company in relation to its standing against other companies within its industry. I will look at the Management, the products, the customers, how the company is seen by its customers, and the growth potential of the company. If all of those things are sound, buying Stock with that company (or buying a Bond issued by that company) would be solid. However, with the Stock, the value of the company's Stock price can decrease based on aspects occurring in the overall Stock Market that have nothing to do with the fundamentally sound aspects of said company. Which means that in 2008 when the markets were falling and hit "bottom", these fundamentally sound companies were selling at a discount which allows for you to make significant profit. Having efficient training on the markets, understanding and knowledge of how to find good stock investments allows one to comprehend this. All of this is based on solid Rational and Critical Analysis. Now of course, you could listen to the Media in 2008 telling you the world is going to end, but the world wasn't going to end because the Government was going to bailout the banks, which means the time to buy these sound companies was THEN when they were selling at a discount.

Rational and critical thinking would have told me that at the age of 33, insolvent $500,000, with all my professional licenses stripped from me, and kicked out of the industry where I worked all my life—that I’m fxcked. Not that it was a blessing.

I disagree with that as well. You were bankrupt, okay, some people go bankrupt, but you were not brain dead. All of the experience, competencies, etc. that you gained were still present within you and opportunities within the market to utilize those competencies were still available. Being bankrupt was negative, the opportunities to still utilize your competencies and experience were still available which was positive, you balance those out and that's how you were able to get on your back on your feet. Just like when I was homeless, I was homeless for about a week but I had a student loan access check coming and I was also breaking into my Commercial Finance Career. Homeless was a negative, but the opportunities coming my way were a positive, you balance those out and that's how you get Tenacity here today.

Rational and critical thinking would tell any divorced man on this site who got financially railroaded that he is f*cked as well.

He is fvcked if he was the breadwinner and makes significantly more than his wife. He is fvcked in that the divorce is going to be costly and he might be looking at losing a significant amount of assets upfront as well as paying alimony. HOWEVER, even in that situation, he doesn't have to commit suicide, he can still use the competencies and networks that he has established to move on with his life as well as get away from his soul-destroying spouse. His situation has positives and negatives to it, which is my point, we have to balance both of these aspects.

Question is does such a belief empower or detract from his moving forward with tenacity? Do you climb out of hell/operate most efficiently/think most rationally in lightness or darkness?

Well, based on this concept, I would see "darkness" as a form of training. I'm about to hit the gym up in a minute and as you know, when you lift weights you are TEARING DOWN the muscle (darkness) so that it can then be restored back bigger and stronger than it was before (the light). When you do HITT cardio, you are sweating, tired and exhausted (darkness), but from this session you are increasing your metabolism, endurance and burning fat (the light). When you are building a business, you have to do various tasks from marketing, hiring the right people, dealing with customers, innovating solutions, building/keeping your credit clean, etc. (the darkness) all for you to obtain revenue, profits and a higher standard of living (the light). You can't build something unless something is destroyed, burned and modified in the process.

There is opportunity in EVERY "mishap." You NEED awareness to look for it and light to ACT on it. Your internal compass and perception of the world shape your rational and critical thinking.

If you are referring to "the light" as internal motivation, I totally agree, but sometimes a workout is going to test you. I don't feel motivated everytime to go workout, I don't feel motivated everytime to get up in the morning and do what I need to do for my office, I just don't. Instead, I continue to do it nevertheless because I have particular goals in mine in terms of a certain standard of living or in terms of acquiring a particular item/asset/woman etc. Have you noticed that EVERYBODY is motivated to be an entrepreneur after being pumped up with positive words by the Rich Dad, Poor Dad crowd, but when they are truly TESTED in the field, they fold? It's because success is often times not so much about being motivated and happy all the time, but more about consistency and perseverance. I have thoughts flowing around in my head all the time doubting myself, all I do is stick to my game plan inspite of those thoughts.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity:

I don't want to delve into the value of or lack there of rational/critical thinking (RCT) in relation to the stock market for two reasons:

1) I don't have the time, lol

2) If RCT and research were all you needed in the market then all stock analysts would be billionaires, lol. This is not the case. Stocks trade on fundamentals, that is Price/Earnings (P/E) ratios which vary with the "feelings" of the street, which often times have no correspondence with rationality--and technicals, which also are prompted by "feelings" of the street.

But, I'm happy that you stay away from the market if you feel that RCT is all you need!

Let's just get to the crux to what I believe we are discussing:

Just like when I was homeless, I was homeless ...
DID your homelessness and upbringing catalyze your tenacious action toward victory? Where did your motivations to succeed originate?

When you lift weights you are TEARING DOWN the muscle (darkness) so that it can then be restored back bigger and stronger than it was before (the light).
Correct. So was the "tear down"--overall--a component of or contributed toward a positive or negative experience?

Have you noticed that EVERYBODY is motivated to be an entrepreneur after being pumped up with positive words by the Rich Dad, Poor Dad crowd, but when they are truly TESTED in the field, they fold?
Yes, most fail. Some will succeed. But could have any of them succeeded had they not had the inspiration to begin? How does one feel inspired to act?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in BOLD

guru1000 said:
Tenacity:

I don't want to delve into the value of or lack there of rational/critical thinking (RCT) in relation to the stock market for two reasons:

1) I don't have the time, lol

2) If RCT and research were all you needed in the market then all stock analysts would be billionaires, lol. This is not the case. Stocks trade on fundamentals, that is Price/Earnings (P/E) ratios which vary with the "feelings" of the street, which often times have no correspondence with rationality--and technicals, which also are prompted by "feelings" of the street.

But, I'm happy that you stay away from the market if you feel that RCT is all you need!

Lol, Guru what you just said is exactly what I said. I said that with Stocks you could do adequate analysis on the fundamentals of a company which should make it a good buy, but the value of your investment could be devalued based on weaknesses in the overall Stock Market that have nothing to do with the fundamentals of the companies you bought stock in.

Let's just get to the crux to what I believe we are discussing:

DID your homelessness and upbringing catalyze your tenacious action toward victory? Where did your motivations to succeed originate?

Me personally, my motivation to succeed came about because it was either sink or swim. Either I was going to go to college and get a career, or I was going to be a bum, probably in and out of jail, or dead by 30. However, I do not credit my F'ed up situation for helping me succeed, it didn't help me, it was designed to DESTROY ME just like it does men like me every single day. It's not designed to be some "training routine" to make me stronger and thus, better.

Correct. So was the "tear down"--overall--a component of or contributed toward a positive or negative experience?

Yes, the muscle tear down (negative component) contributes to the building which is a positive component. Remember I said in the prior response that most times you can't build something unless something else is destroyed or modified in the process.

Yes, most fail. Some will succeed. But could have any of them succeeded had they not had the inspiration to begin? How does one feel inspired to act?

Inspiration can come from a variety of situations and circumstances, but I can't advocate for people to be in F'ed up situations in order to produce "inspiration" because I come from those F'ed situations and a lot of those people are STILL THERE, dead or in jail. Understand that for every 1 Tenacity that comes out of the F'ed up situation that I did, there's 25 that didn't make it out. Just because you are "inspired" to achieve a goal, doesn't mean you have the resources to achieve it. I don't want to say I was lucky, however, a lot of things lined up at the RIGHT TIME that allowed me to make it out.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
(( MICRO ))

Some of you guys are promoting Positive Thinking and that's fine, you believe that if one just sees the world for how they would like it to be, then they can eventually change it. Fine.

But in 2009 we entered The Great Recession. No amount of Positive Thinking can change that. We are in The Great Recession. Now, just because you are IN The Great Recession does not mean you can't still make money, but you should still be AWARE of the Macro situation of being in The Great Recession.
Ten wtf. Strong positive thinkers have changed the world, there's bloody examples everywhere. They had the dream of changing the world then did it.

Here's the problem as I see it with you and I'm just going to lay it on the line.

You're ****ed up from bad parenting- mainly mother issues.

You have an identity crisis.

Rigid Thinking has you locked down.

You have trapped yourself in a cage that you have built. Thing is the door is unlocked, you just don't want to get out. No matter how wide that door swings open you won't take that step outside. Otherwise the reality that you have created for yourself comes tumbling down.
The longer you stay in there the smaller that world seems to be becoming. Sooner or later you ain't fitting out the door no more.
You need change Ten. Your thinking on a lot of subjects is distorted.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
hithard said:
Ten wtf. Strong positive thinkers have changed the world, there's bloody examples everywhere. They had the dream of changing the world then did it.

Here's the problem as I see it with you and I'm just going to lay it on the line.

You're ****ed up from bad parenting- mainly mother issues.

You have an identity crisis.

Rigid Thinking has you locked down.

You have trapped yourself in a cage that you have built. Thing is the door is unlocked, you just don't want to get out. No matter how wide that door swings open you won't take that step outside. Otherwise the reality that you have created for yourself comes tumbling down.
The longer you stay in there the smaller that world seems to be becoming. Sooner or later you ain't fitting out the door no more.
You need change Ten. Your thinking on a lot of subjects is distorted.
I agree with you that I do have personal issues, a lot of people have issues they are juggling, but in relation to Positive Thinking I do not believe it was the reason why people like Steve Jobs changed the world. Steve Jobs was a Rational and Critical Thinker, the kind of thinking I'm promoting.

When you guys mention Positive Thinking, it makes me think of the Law of Attraction or the Prosperity Gospel that's being promoted across Churches in America. Basically it goes like this, if you just say with your mouth you are (XYZ) and believe with your heart that you are (XYZ), God will open up the windows of heaven for you and pour it into your life.

To me that's just some magical lingo and you might as well just rub a genie's lamp lol. As I mentioned Rational/Critical Thinking incorporates Positives and Negatives, seeks to risk mitigate the Negatives and create/execute on strategies for the Positives. If the COSTS of the Negatives are too high, and higher than the Positives, then it might be a better option to walk away from said decision.

For example, getting a college degree is a Positive, so let's say a person decides they want to just grab any degree in a liberal art. The Negative is that the cost of the degree is $120,000 let's say. Further examining the potential Positives, the liberal art degree in this example does not provide a lot of marketplace value which would make it very difficult for the person to get a return on that $120,000 investment. Which would mean it would make sense for them to walk away from this situation.

Let's look at chicks. For example, getting a dimepiece is a Positive, but let's say this particular dimepiece is very high maintenance (Negative). When you sit down and look at the COSTS of having this chick, it might not be worth it in the long term (or probably even in the short term) to stay around her.

When you only focus on the Positives of something or if you are too overly optimistic, you fail to do a complete analysis over the complete reality of said situation.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity, you are confounding positive thinking with critical thinking. The former and the latter are not mutually exclusive. Nor are we discussing that one just has to think positively, and not act.

We are not discussing the mechanics behind rational thinking. Every sane man will take the action which creates the most perceived pleasure and least pain. The keyword is perceived. What is behind this perception?

In every man's life there comes a time of ultimate challenge--a time when every resource we have is tested. A time when our faith,values, patience, compassion, perseverance and tenacity are pushed to the limits. Some people use such tests as opportunities. Others allow these experiences to destroy them.

What creates the difference in the way we respond to adversity? What is the difference between Tenacity and the one million blacks that were incarcerated? Why are you tenacious? The stars just lined up for you? Don't kid yourself, LOL.

What creates a leader and producer? What creates failure other than lack of work discipline? Why is it we have some people with joyous lives in spite of almost every significant adversity and others who would seem to have it all live lives of self pity and depression?

Smarter decisions? Plenty of smart people make stupid decisions and lives lives of despair, futility, defeat and hopelessness.

What create the difference in the way we think?

The difference is in our perceptions. The way we communicate with ourselves and the action we take from this communication. People who succeed in any arena do not have fewer problems than people who fail. Life's events do not determine who fails and succeeds. Our ACTION spawn by our perception of what these events mean is what makes the DIFFERENCE.

Life's events are trivial. How we communicate these events and derive meaning from them is ultimately relevant. You can CHOOSE a positive or negative context out of any event.

What does Tenacity choose to perceive out of this current dating market? Is the dating market really as Tenacity sees it? Did Tenacity look at all the dating markets in the world to reach this conclusion or only the POF market? Is the problem with the dating market or Tenacity's thought process? If the dating market is as Tenacity believes it is, does it make Tenacity happy? What will ultimately make Tenacity happy, and is it possible given Tenacity's "perception" to truly live a fulfulling, resourceful life in the current dating market?

I'm ejecting out of this thread. When a mind is glued to a specific belief, it's best to let it sit and marinate with alternate views to consider--that is, if it has any chance to evolve at all.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Positive Thinking:
  • "It'll work itself out..."
  • "I hope for the best..."
  • "If I keep trying, I'll eventually make it"
Critical/Rational Thinking:
  • "What's going on here and what is my part in it?"
  • "How do I feel about what is happening and why do I feel this way?"
  • "What can I do to change my part in this situation in order to make it work" and/or what insights can I learn from this to better myself?"

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After thoughtful consideration of the best action to take:

Positive Critical/Rational Thinking:

"I will do my part and my best and I will make it work."
"I will do my part and my best and "will" it into fruition..."

"I will do my part and my best. It may or may not work."
"I will do my part and my best. It may or may not work"

Rational/Critical thinking alone does not move mountains. One's positive confidence in himself and ensuing tenacious will does.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guru,

I honestly get your point, but I'm not sure if you entirely get my point OR if maybe you are just too optimistic about life and through my trials, I have learned to keep everything balanced (not be too optimistic or too pessimistic).

For example, you believe the following:

guru1000 said:
After thoughtful consideration of the best action to take:

Positive Critical/Rational Thinking:

"I will do my part and my best and I will make it work."
"I will do my part and my best and "will" it into fruition..."

"I will do my part and my best. It may or may not work."

Rational/Critical thinking alone does not move mountains. One's positive confidence in himself and ensuing tenacious will does.
Some mountains can be moved, and some mountains CAN'T be, it all depends on the situation.

- For example, Guru you know business and you know that sometimes a deal goes bad, no matter HOW MUCH you have done to save that deal, rework that deal, sometimes you have something called SUNK COSTS which are costs that have been invested in a bad deal that cannot be turned good. At that moment you realize the deal is just bad, it's time to protect your remaining capital, "eat the losses" and move on without investing anymore into the bad deal. Your attitude is saying to keep throwing money into that investment to "make it work," when the investment is a bad one and it's time to move out of it. This is why businesses close locations, it's because that location isn't profitable now and hasn't produced a profit in awhile, so they are just losing money on it.

- Another example, non-business related, if I go to my doctor at the end of this year and I'm diagnosed with a major cancer that they say is going to take my life, I'm pretty much fvcked Guru. I can think Positive and believe "The Lord" is going to heal me up until the day I die, but unless those cancer cells decrease and the disease is removed, dude, I'm most likely going to die and need to start making plans for that.

- Another example, if I drove drunk and killed somebody, got caught, and got arrested....then I can pretty much sum up that I'm going to go away for a long time. No amount of thinking Positive is going to change that, I'm going away for a long time and need to start making plans for that.

- Another example, let's say I'm married and my wife and I had 5 great years in the beginning but the last 3 years have been hell. She's been cheating on me, destroying our finances (primarily mine), she's going bat shyt crazy and has had me arrested on false shyt numerous times, she's running all of my close friends away, and she keeps talking about how she wants a divorce. I have tried counseling, tried "manning up", tried "fvcking her better", I have literally tried EVERYTHING possible, the reality is that this marriage is toxic and it's time to end it. No amount of Positive Thinking is going to change that, the marriage is a disaster, the shyt is over, and it's time to start making plans for said Divorce.

You seem to believe that if you just THINK highly about yourself, THINK positive, and keep FIGHTING, you can eventually overcome anything. I fundamentally disagree with that.

Some mountains can be moved, some mountains can't be moved but can be climbed over, and some mountains can't be moved nor climbed over.

Some mountains you have to just ADMIT defeat, admit you loss, admit it's a wreck, and move the hell on to another mountain that you CAN climb or you CAN move.

When it came to my personal situation, I had a mountain but it COULD be moved. I was homeless, but I was only 23 and had access to all of the following resources that allowed me to pull out of it:

- Student loan monies
- New career opportunities
- New education grants
- Mentors and Counselors
- Financial Planners

With the availability of these resources, I was able to MOVE my mountain, if you take these resources OUT of the equation, I'm fvcked no matter how motivated I am, positive I am, etc.

Luck (and Success) is when preparation meets opportunity. If there's no opportunity as in >> no resources, no education, no accounting sources, no legal sources, no free market system, no flowing credit system, no new jobs in demand, etc., all the Prep in the world means nothing.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all. I never stated or inferred to ignore the facts. What I had stated is to paint a positive spin toward the facts.

RCT Thinking Alone

"I overlooked the XYZ factor in my business plan. This is why the business failed. My critical thinking may not be as critical as I thought. Maybe I am not cut out for business as if I were as sharp as I thought I was I would have considered the XYZ factor at initiation."

Is any of the above not rational? To where does such thinking lead the subject?

How about instead:

"Great! I just learned another way not to do this."

Both thinking patterns are rational. Who is more likely to succeed moving forward?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Not at all. I never stated or inferred to ignore the facts. What I had stated is to paint a positive spin toward the facts.

RCT Thinking Alone

"I overlooked the XYZ factor in my business plan. This is why the business failed. My critical thinking may not be as critical as I thought. Maybe I am not cut out for business as if I were as sharp as I thought I was I would have considered the XYZ factor at initiation."

Is any of the above not rational? To where does such thinking lead the subject?

How about instead:

"Great! I just learned another way not to do this."

Both thinking patterns are rational. Who is more likely to succeed moving forward?
So the first guy tried business and failed at it, but he did critical analysis to figure out WHY he failed? If he still has enough capital, then he should try again because it takes a person a couple of times to get business "right" in terms of creating a well oiled machine. But during those early testing stages, you have to be strategic in making sure you try this, try that, try this and try that....but don't burn through TOO MUCH of your capital.

- So it's rational to try again, if he has enough capital and still has the resources to do so.

- If he's burned through all of his capital during the failure stage(s), well then he's going to have to wait until he raises capital again to try the venture again with the newly found information.

It's not Rational to just STOP doing the business if you still have resources to do it and have figured out what the problems were. That's not Rational at all unless you are just tired of doing it or have found a better business.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother? Statistically, he is likely to fail in subsequent attempts also as most businesses fail even with carefully crafted, thoughtful business plans and research. So why bother burning through more capital?

Why aren't all entrepreneurs with superb business analysis and research acumen billionaires?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in BOLD

guru1000 said:
Why bother? Statistically, he is likely to fail in subsequent attempts also as most businesses fail even with carefully crafted, thoughtful business plans and research. So why bother burning through more capital?

Because a statistic is usually based on a collective average of random, individual actions. It's like how they say getting a bachelor's degree will give you $1 million more over a career than a guy with just a high school education, without going into specific details on what career they are in, what their networks are, their levels of capital, etc. When doing any investment, you can't go based on statistical research only, you have to be able to efficiently analyze the particulars of said investment. It's why I hate when people say put all of your money in Stocks because "statistically" Stocks always out perform the Bond Market, when that hasn't been true in every decade.

Why aren't all entrepreneurs with superb business analysis and research acumen billionaires?

Because this goes back to the Preparation and Opportunity requirement, you can only have as many Billionaires as the market forces structurally allow. If you are a Billionaire, that means that you most likely came in and founded a product or service that appealed to a significantly LARGE amount of people and you have somehow trademarked your dominance on that product/service market share for the long haul. Most industry sectors and structures are not formed to allow for this Opportunity. As you know a big part of what I do has a Sales component and too many times we are told, "the sky is the limit, you can make as much money as you want," and that's total bullshyt. Your market size is only so big, your products only demand so much revenue, you are only going to acquire/keep "so many" clients, thus, my industry does not structurally allow a Sales Rep to become a Billionaire. NOW, you can become a Millionaire over time (which is my goal), but not a Billionaire.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because a statistic is usually based on a collective average of random, individual actions. It's like how they say getting a bachelor's degree will give you $1 million more over a career than a guy with just a high school education, without going into specific details on what career they are in, what their networks are, their levels of capital, etc. When doing any investment, you can't go based on statistical research only, you have to be able to efficiently analyze the particulars of said investment. It's why I hate when people say put all of your money in Stocks because "statistically" Stocks always out perform the Bond Market, when that hasn't been true in every decade.
You don't buy individual stocks with strong fundamentals while the stock market is crashing. The whole is relevant. The merits of the whole encroaches into the individuals'.

Hmm, seems like you put a positive spin against factual data to support your argument of why the entrepreneur should keep trying using the macro/micro rebuttal.

Because this goes back to the Preparation and Opportunity requirement, you can only have as many Billionaires as the market forces structurally allow. If you are a Billionaire, that means that you most likely came in and founded a product or service that appealed to a significantly LARGE amount of people and you have somehow trademarked your dominance on that product/service market share for the long haul. Most industry sectors and structures are not formed to allow for this Opportunity. As you know a big part of what I do has a Sales component and too many times we are told, "the sky is the limit, you can make as much money as you want," and that's total bullshyt. Your market size is only so big, your products only demand so much revenue, you are only going to acquire/keep "so many" clients, thus, my industry does not structurally allow a Sales Rep to become a Billionaire. NOW, you can become a Millionaire over time (which is my goal), but not a Billionaire.
Could not an entrepreneur expand his market share into alternative homogeneous products, like Apple expanded into the watch, to potentially reach billions--or in Apple's case a trillion-dollar market cap? Seem like you painted a positive spin as to why Tenacity is not a billionaire, to promote positivity within Tenacity’s business game plan.

You are committing to the same actions that you are opposing, which is to paint a positive interpretation to factual data. Here is why:

Facts alone mean little. Your interpretation of facts--which can be positive, neutral, or negative-- is what distinguishes you from the pack. Cogent arguments can be contended for on either side of factual data. The goal is to perceptualize the facts in a manner which promote and empower you, and not to castrate you.

So the question remains does your game plan of the dating market empower you? If so, more power to you. If not, perhaps, its time for a consciousness re-evaluation.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in BOLD

guru1000 said:
You don't buy individual stocks with strong fundamentals while the stock market is crashing. The whole is relevant. The merits of the whole encroaches into the individuals'.

Correct, as you know I'm not a fan of Stocks, but usually guys that follow this investing strategy would wait for the bottom.

Hmm, seems like you put a positive spin against factual data to support your argument of why the entrepreneur should keep trying using the macro/micro rebuttal.

I'm not sure if I did or not? I might have to go back to review. My overall point though is that with decisions in life you should consider all positives and negatives, then conduct critical analysis to determine your action. If you are too positive or too negative, you can't properly analyze the situation.

Could not an entrepreneur expand his market share into alternative homogeneous products, like Apple expanded into the watch, to potentially reach billions--or in Apple's case a trillion-dollar market cap? Seem like you painted a positive spin as to why Tenacity is not a billionaire, to promote positivity within Tenacity’s business game plan.

Well, the sky is the limit as they tell us in Sales, but I believe that because you are actually investing within your business, that you have to have pretty much adequate forecasting skills in terms of predicting how much revenue you are going to generate "range" wise. It will allow you to determine how much to invest and what to expect in terms of overall profit. You also need this information for your business plan when going to raise debt financing or if you are looking to bring on equity partners. So yes, a business owner can structure his business however he sees fit, but there has to be some type of revenue forecast in place.

You are committing to the same actions that you are opposing, which is to paint a positive interpretation to factual data. Here is why:

Facts alone mean little. Your interpretation of facts--which can be positive, neutral, or negative-- is what distinguishes you from the pack. Cogent arguments can be contended for on either side of factual data. The goal is to perceptualize the facts in a manner which promote and empower you, and not to castrate you.

100% agree

So the question remains does your game plan of the dating market empower you? If so, more power to you. If not, perhaps, its time for a consciousness re-evaluation.

Yes, my current plan with managing women does empower me. It's been a long road to discover who Tenacity is and women have in an indirect way helped me achieve that goal. I keep women in my life in terms of friends as well as friends with benefits, and from that standpoint I'm satisfied. However, this doesn't change the fact that throughout this journey the rose colored glasses got shattered and I seen the very WORSE in women. In discovering a woman's nature today, you see their Positive and Negatives, and from doing that you create your plan on how you are going to manage them. For me, it's best that I continue my relations with them without including a Legal Tie (marriage or children or living together). I stated those reasons in this thread and prior threads, but I do realize that what's best for Tenacity might not be best for others.
As a side note, I love having these discussions because it allows us to continue to challenge each other as well as produce quality content for others looking on. I respect Guru and Guru has achieved higher levels of success in business than I have thus far, so in that regard I hope that I don't come off as arrogant lol. One thing I do is always respect those who are above me because it allows me to LEARN what they did (that I didn't do) so I can match their success.

But I do believe that discussing different view points is healthy in continuing our overall growth and progress.