Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This man (father) is awesome. He taught a lesson to his slvt daugher.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reason #447,192,862 why I'm not having kids in the 21st century.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spoiled kids need to be punished, even more when they openly challenge those who take care of them.

However I dont see how destroying some gadgets which he paid and upgraded is gonna teach her anything, it would have been much easier to just keep the laptop somewhere and force her to gain it back or even better ask for some "redemption" money to have it back.

This way money from the family wouldnt be wasted and the lesson to her would be clear.

Anyway it seems to me that what pissed him off was not her behaviour itself but more her public b1tching on facebook with the other kids, the man felt angry because of being bashed publicly rather that not being truly appreciated from his daughter.

You believe this guy is an "alpha" probably, I believe he is just a pissed off beta who could not take it, very likely he was pushed from his wife to take such decision or from some rule typical of the cow boy culture.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting all pissy and butthurt because of a teenager *****ing on facecrack is a very femanine and immature thing to do.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think anything about him. She b1tched about doing lameass chores and ordered him around and sh1t.

He told her ' Now if you want that laptop back you will have to WORK for it like I did. " and shot it. Nothing BETA here.

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
He seems pompous and controlling. I would hate to live under a guy like that. When he was 15 he was a volunteer firefighter/HS student/college student/worked full time/ etc. Yeah right what a load

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Droz88 said:
He seems pompous and controlling. I would hate to live under a guy like that. When he was 15 he was a volunteer firefighter/HS student/college student/worked full time/ etc. Yeah right what a load
I bet he had to walk 15 miles to school, uphill both ways...

Sounds like the guy is as much of a dramma queen as his teenage daughter. Did he really need to shoot that laptop with his .45 and then post a video of it on youtube? Couldn't he just take it away and sell it or something? And how did the daughter become such a spoiled brat in the first place if he's such a great parent?

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You boys are missing the point right here.

She b1tched on facebook. So he went ' Oh yeah, so if you wanna play that game, there ya have it. "

And seriously, he wouldn't ATTRACT public if he didn't do something 'shocking'.

Since he wanted this video to be seen by millions of people.

If he just said ' my daughter is a cvnt im going to sell laptop' people would be 'nothing to see here.'

So the dude took this ****, shot it, and now eyes are peered on him ( and thus by her peers and many others that she will meet , or knows already ).

He played her game with the 'pay me for this pay me for that . "

Okay b1tch. If you wanna get paid, then don't expect me to buy you things.

I'm sure he would've sold the laptop, but he needed to attract attention to SHAME HER in PUBLIC.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
I don't think anything about him. She b1tched about doing lameass chores and ordered him around and sh1t.

He told her ' Now if you want that laptop back you will have to WORK for it like I did. " and shot it. Nothing BETA here.
This.

Apart from everything else people are b!tching about (the guy is unstable, a drama queen, beta, he overreacted, etc...), this simple fact says it all. He came across a very disrespectful, misguided, public rant his daughter made, which opened up his eyes as to what a spoiled brat she really is. Who is anyone else to tell him what to do with his own property? Nothing wrong with shooting a laptop to make a point. She showed the utmost ungratefulness and immaturity for all that he has done for her, and in return she's being punished. Period. Nothing else to analyze. He is NOT being controlling by telling her she has to do a few chores around the house, and get a job to buy the extra luxuries she wants. Not beta at all.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
I'm sure he would've sold the laptop, but he needed to attract attention to SHAME HER in PUBLIC.
I guess if his goal was to shame her in public and attract attention, he has succeeded (by lowering himself to the level of his teenage daughter). But that's what I don't get. Why would you want to air your family's dirty laundry on the internet? He is not just shaming her - he is also bringing shame on himself by showing that he has been a failure as a parent. His daughter is a disrespectful cvnt and she got that way because her parents didn't raise her properly. And shooting a laptop is not going to change that. I bet you she was spoiled rotten when she was little and that's why she's such a cvnt now.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
You boys are missing the point right here.

She b1tched on facebook. So he went ' Oh yeah, so if you wanna play that game, there ya have it. "

And seriously, he wouldn't ATTRACT public if he didn't do something 'shocking'.

Since he wanted this video to be seen by millions of people.

If he just said ' my daughter is a cvnt im going to sell laptop' people would be 'nothing to see here.'o

So the dude took this ****, shot it, and now eyes are peered on him ( and thus by her peers and many others that she will meet , or knows already ).

He played her game with the 'pay me for this pay me for that . "

Okay b1tch. If you wanna get paid, then don't expect me to buy you things.

You get a pass for this one because your 18. But as a oarent there is a lot you need to ignore when it comes to teenagers. They are very hormonal and immarure still. You can't take a lot personally. He acted immaturely himself and sunk to her level. I used to say horrible stuff like I hated my parents etc. They were mature enough to realise I was being a dramatic, hormonal teenager and that I didn't actually mean what i said. This guy didn't realize that and reacted emotionally like a little girl.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tommy is a personal friend of mine. We correspond fairly regularly. I told him that I fully understood his points but asked him to ask himself if he is expecting too much of his daughter in terms of considering her a servant. He took it well.

His big thing was that she called him out publically. They're both at fault in their own way. She is an ingrate but she is told to do an awful lot around the house. I think he has a better perspective on it these days.

P

perseverance

DonGorgon said:
that vis is old an lame... that dad needs to learn that no one can stop a ho from being a ho not even god... cause human females are carnally predisposed to be promiscuous..
Are you retarded?