Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this.. kinda hurts?

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i broke up with my girl last night. but i didnt know that i loved her that much :x
anyways, i should be happy, because this is what i want. she was the first girl i fell in love with. i dont think i can ever fall in love again heh. it feels like **** now. i felt so sad about her when she cried and all that.
****, we were together like 4 months, i broke up and told her that i wanna go on. heh
should we keep the contact and ****? she wants me back, she wanted me to think about it for a day or two. but the thing is that even if we get together again, im quite sure i wanna break up before the summer spring starts...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to end it, put some distance between the two of you. If you don't, you're giving her false hope.

When my ex dumped me, she wanted to be friends. So I agreed thinking...maybe she'll change her mind. She didn't and it was tough being friends with her. After a while, I told her we were not friends. Friends hang to gether. Have common interests. We didn't and don't. We just kept in touch. That's it. We aren't friends. We aren't enemies.

When it comes to relationships, you have to look out for your best interest. Don't stay in it for her. Don't stay in it just to be with some one. The hurt goes away with time. ONce it does, you'll know you made the right decision...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
same thing happened to me last year. i was with a girl for about five months. never had strong feelings for anyone like i did with her. i broke up with her. she cried her heart out.. wanted me to come back to her, she even offered herself to me (she was a virgin). i just knew that if i went back, i wouldn't be totally happy. now what was the point in that? sure, i could of used her for sex, but i am a nice guy. so i just left her alone. however, i did want her back a few months later... i went to visit her, but she had made her mind up and got over me... so i soon got over her... that was it. i have never talked to her since.

so you did the right thing my friend... it's time to move on :)

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reto at first i thought i was in it for her, like u say. i thought i didnt love her that much, i thought it was just a daily basis being with her.
but yesterday when she cried it hit me so damn hard. it felt like somebody could stab a knife in my hand without me feeling anything heh.
but that stuff u wrote kinda makes me happy heh. but the thing is, i have so damn strong feelings for this girl. it felt so good, so normal having her by my side. now everything is all unnormal. i cant go home to my girl anymore, drink her cola, eat her food, kiss her, listen to her music, f*ck her, etc.
i was even supposed to go to the prom with her, we already paid and we planned everything. and now her mother hates me real much too hah.
but the main damn thing is that i wanna go have fun with other girls etc. but right now i can't. maybe i'll come over her soon, i dont have problems with coming over people but the first week is f*cked up.
so i dunno what to do, im so close to this girl, seems like we're supposed to be together, seems so strange without her right now. and no i wasn't a virgin before this girl, ive been with like 15+ girls before this one but i never fell in love.
its just that i dunno what to do, im gonna call her tonight and tell her what's gonna happen. i dont even know what i want. when im with her, i wanna break up. when im without her and i see her cry, i wanna be with her.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, take it easy. i was there too. when you're not with them, you want them... it's like that. but remember why you dumped her okay? that is why you cannot be with her. and don't call her. you'll only give her hope that it will all be back to normal. and that will make her cry even more. you have probably hurt her enough bro... you just gotta get over it. it took me some time, it'll take you time, but it does happen. just let it go... all those happy thoughts will probably be with you forever, but it's normal.. don't let that take control of what you did in the first place. dump her... always remember that when you start having the "i want her back" thoughts. you'll start to realise that you dumped her for a reason :)

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heh okay thanks tails. but I just have one last thing..
it's, im going on vacation this summer with my friends. and im gonna have a real good time. thats why I wanna be free and so.
Also, I dont wanna be hooked with one girl. I wanna experience life some more. But I dont think that I can ever fall in love with another girl again. Atleast not in this town. There ain't many girls in this town that are better than her.
I'm gonna do military service in August, and it could be nice with a girlfriend by your side so u dont freak out totally in there hehe.
But I dont know, im prolly gonna dump her, besides.. her mom don't wanna see me again.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BUT #¤%#%"¤%I"¤!!!
how the f*ck can u dump someone when u actually love her?
I'm all screw*d up in the head now. I'm looking at her picture here. I miss this girl already. I wanna be with her now. She never did me anything wrong, why do I even dump her? I barely know. Maybe I shouldn't dump her? but then again, I gotta go on with my life. I gotta find me some other girlfriend, right? damn.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like my uncle once told me......... keep the ONE that you love and just mess around with the rest.
Boy O Boy do i know how you feel, if u dont believe me, look up my post from about 6-7 months ago.........

Answer this......... is she the first thing you think about when you wake up and the last thing you think about before you fall asleep? Is she the thing that makes you happy when everything is terrible around you? Do you talk to her on the phone forever and when your around her you just cant get yourself off of her?

If you answered yes to these questions then you are inlove.

I cant say i know the right answer here but I can tell you what to basically expect......
YOU WILL get back with her............. You guys will keep seeing eachother until you get sick of eachother and then SOMEONE will get hurt, It could be you it could be her........

Then again you could fall inlove and live happily ever after......(yea right)

My best advice for you is to keep this girl and just mess around with the rest. AND PLEASEEEEE CHILL WITH THAT LOVE SH!t, Dont give too much of yourself or you will get hurt and NEVER GET ATTACHED UNTIL UR MARRIED.
And if you dont listen to me, which you probably wont, your gonna learn it the hard way.

But damn just think about it somebody LOVES YOU. LOVES not likes..... why the fvck wouldnt you wanna keep this person around especially since you said you love her too. DO YOU KNOW HOW RARE THAT SH!T IS. Even some married people dont love eachother.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes. but he dumped her for a reason remember?

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hb: i've been cheating on her with 6 girls. and thats not the point. i don't wanna get laid as much as possible just to know that i did it. It's no fun being with other girls when im with her. I mean, sure.. I can do it without problems. She won't notice anything because I am used to cheating. But at this point, I think its kinda lame i dunno.
Anyways, the answer to all your questions is no. When Im with her, sometimes I am agressive but sometimes we have good times. I dont think about her in the morning, i never done that i think. Even when i have erection in the morning i think about other girls. Also, I'm the one who gets off the phone within 10-20 minutes. And she complained that when I sleep at her place, then wake up in the morning.. I wanna get outta there asap.
So i guess im not in love? But damn this girl never did me any wrong, thats why I have hard feelings. She thinks it's her ways that made me break up.
And that thing your uncle told u, been there done that, but I dislike it. I rather wanna be single for a while. Or I wanna get with a girl for like 2-3 weeks, enough time for us to have fun with eachother and get to know eachother.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you always want what you dont/cant have"
and
"If you love somebody , set them free, if they dont come back you know it wasnt meant to be"

Now you answered no to my questions which definitely means you arent inlove. What i think is that you have a human heart. You hurt a girl that really does love you and you feel bad for her.......... fvck it move on. Try a relationship with another girl and see how you feel.
I remmember when I first got outa my relationship after a year and a couple of months, i tried to love other girls but it just didnt work. I kept thinking of my ex and I always compared them to my ex. I just couldnt like any other girl. How about this, take about a month off, try to see if you can like another girl alot and how you feel about starting a relationship with a new girl.
Tell your gf that you just want to find out if your love is strong enough to withstand time(even though its bull****, it'll keep her there for you if you do decide to come back).

You said cheating is lame, well then your cheating for the wrong reason....... What i meant by cheating is, keep this girl and talk to other girls that you do like. Didnt you say that you and your friends are going somewhere this summer and you want to be able to talk to other women?

You said she never done you no wrong, well maybe your sick of that and you want a challenge, you want excitement.

I have this girl that no matter what i do i cant like her. Shes cute, ive fvcked her and had her swallow my load a couple of times, and she always does everything I want. I find her very boring......

MAYBE YOUR INTEREST LEVEL has DROPPED

What i think is that, you just have a heart and you didnt want to hurt the girl........... But forget it, its time to move on. You gotta move on sooner or later.......
Think about it this way, do you see yourself marrying her and having kids with her and living the rest of your life with her?

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heh hb nice post that last one. but I have already managed to break up with her before i read that. damn it was all emotional. anyways, i think im gonna get over it pretty soon. i broke up with her once before, but this time I aint going back. what doesn't kill me only makes me stronger.
thanks for all posts :)