Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This kind of Sucks lol

yankees13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Puerto_rican lover you gonna like this lol

So im in my managment class this past tuesday, there are two girls im eyeing.

So this girl out of nowhere gives me a note in class that says "You like my booty right?" That sure suprised me. She also has a cute friend that she always hangs out with, so we sent each other notes in class. So i was like why dont you bring your friend also next week when we go out.

At this point i dont think they saw i was looking at them at the corner of my eye, they started arguing, well not literally in a mean way but in kind of in competion who should be the one that will go out with me first....But i guess they settled and me and the girl that sent me the note originally are going out.

Problem is this caught me by suprise, because i have been eyeing this other girl in same class we exchanged smiles hi's etc... So now its like if i try to talk to her/get with her during class they may think well forget him he is a player, but it may also cause jealously between them and they will try to work harder to get me, so im in a kind of catch 22 situation trying to figure who to settle for

Anaxibios

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try getting to know them both and find out which one you have more fun with.

Or go for the booty approach....