“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

This isn't a pimp game topic

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
But have your homies back.
Go to a sports bar and just chit chat about anything but girls.

It's freeing.

I ate some big AZZ shrimp...and i forgot about women till i came home to a lonely apartment lol jk. At the same time....I'm sure my friend was happy to get some peace of mind...till he got home to a wife and two kids
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
There is some value in going to a sports bar or a breastaurant like Hooters/Twin Peaks with a male friend or two.

I am thinking that Hooters/Twin Peaks like places are struggling to find female employees since they are now competing against OnlyFans for talent, as compared to them previously only competing against the strip clubs for talent.

Before high speed internet got popular, Hooters and strip clubs were big places for simps.
 
Top