Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why you don't let chicks lead

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony here is that the men lambasting women who don't put out by x number of dates are also the very same men complaining they can't find a woman with low body count.

Can you really expect a woman to have a low body count given the options they have and if they put out by the 3rd date? Something doesn't add up.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those sorts of logical sex negotiations never work. She will become combative “why can’t you wait? You only care about sex” etc etc

The only move is amused mastery and distancing from her. Never engage in sex negotiations. It’s undignified.
Never let the woman make sex transactional. In any relationship - plate, LTR, marriage - once you get to this point where sex is transactional it starts a timer where she eventually loses all respect for you. You have given her all the power just by dignifying this type of conversation with the time of day.

As to the OP - it’s hard to know what the guy did wrong (if anything) without more detail out of the woman. Sounds like he may be employing S&D which is exactly what we would tell him to do in this situation to make her come around. It’s clearly making her hamster wheel spin. He makes himself scarce until she puts out. It’s a good tactic.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t really read it like that. He likes spending time with a 23 year old girl. If he’s not pressuring her for sex he’s got to be getting it elsewhere. The fact that he’s still with her is probably because of her age and fertility, if he wants to have a baby with her.
He seems like a beta chump to me still interacting with her when she isn't giving him sex.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will tell you to wait for sex to see if you’re a beta. What do you do when she tells you to wait for sex? Take her hand, tell her that you “understand”, and then place her hand gently on your erect penis and say “but you make him sad. You give me sad d1ck.”
Just say “ok” and walk away.

Dont know about the 2nd part, she will call the Cops. And if she is hot, young, and fertile, you‘ll be arrested in 15 seconds, if she is iolder and infertile, they won’t’ care.

But I think on Sosuave we are talking hot, fertile, young girls; not older unattractive ones.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is young... doesn't know what she wants. Totally normal for a women in her early 20s. She really isn't in to him otherwise she would make things clear. She sees him as a guy she would like to be with, but there is something holding her back. She didn't say what that was and it really doesn't matter. A woman that is really into you would be doing a lot more to try and lock him down, she isn't because there is something holding her back. What ever that THING is will only get bigger the longer they date.... and this will eventually kill attraction.

I don't think this guy is really doing anything wrong accept that he's texting too much... he is giving her too much validation without demanding reciprocity. If he cut back on the texting IMO what would happen is that she would drift off because of that THING that is holding her back. Make dates, and minimize contact in between. Do this and the woman is not confused, she knows you like her, that you have other options, and at that point it is up to her if she wants to close the deal by putting in more effort.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not what I read from this. He is doing more things right than wrong, but his game is not tight. She’s in the shvt test range. He won’t follow through with plans. Makes him not seem credible. He is clearly seeing other women though and it is working in his favor (probably saving him right now).

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not what I read from this. He is doing more things right than wrong, but his game is not tight. She’s in the shvt test range. He won’t follow through with plans. Makes him not seem credible. He is clearly seeing other women though and it is working in his favor (probably saving him right now).
Came back to reread the thread replies and I agree.

She most likley waiting for him to draw closer (become BF status without sex) just so she can satisfy her ego then dumb him. She most likely realizes he is to good for her and its the only way she can come out of this situation "un-bruised".

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this bullsh!t
And make sure you read the comment section as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/datingadvice/comments/u6orhj

She's not giving him any sex, yet she wants 100% control over him because she wants to take it slow.
She's unsure if she wants him to be her boyfriend, yet she doesn't want him talking to any other chicks.
She wants pure exclusivity from him even though she's feeding him breadcrumbs.
In comment section she talks about being confused about whether he's serious about her or not.
I'm really baffled as to why she would even believe she's relationship material.

She doesn't want a boyfriend. She wants a SLAVE!!!

It's so damn cringeworthy reading this nonsense that I wish I could make a comment in that reddit conversation.
Unfortunately, people would get banned for speaking the truth.
She is basically asking the readers, how to keep him as an orbiter and plan b or c, so if a better brach comes along she can grab that and swing on it, all while making sure he stays loyal.

Dude needs to next.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an issue with many of the responses here. Most guys are all about the sex, the problem is, women get that, and that makes them mistrust men cos they think men just want that and not much else, its a trust thing. I dont think the perspective here that men should just be trying to get laid all the time helps men at all.

You just gotta realise how many men that are out there who lie to women to just get laid, so a women doesnt want to get used that way or develop trust issues if it keeps happening, so I understand the womens position to large extent.

At the end of the day you gotta be able to enjoy interactions with women outside of sex otherwise you have no place in relationships. If you feel beta for not getting laid and spending time then you probably are beta.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This imbalance of sexual desire is the main reason women have emotional leverage over men. But you’ll notice that if you don’t find a woman sexually attractive, she has almost no power over you at all. This same woman will often also suddenly become very interested in having sex with you.
This happened with a woman I met while married. She was always real touchy for 8 years , and I even had my sister say something about our pictures together. When I started my divorce she was right there to be my support. She started being more affectionate, and even asked me to be her date with a couple we both knew. When she Monkey hugged me one day and then gave me a tour of her home later that ended in the bedroom, I had to make a decision if I was going to let it go that direction...

Thank God I had other women I was sleeping with. I took a look at the dog hair on her pillow and that was the cold water I needed to keep my **** in my pants. We are still friends and she dated a couple other guys but we grew apart. The Pandemic and the financial stress aged the hell out of her....

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have an issue with many of the responses here. Most guys are all about the sex, the problem is, women get that, and that makes them mistrust men cos they think men just want that and not much else, its a trust thing. I dont think the perspective here that men should just be trying to get laid all the time helps men at all.
I'd say the problem is that it's easy to wind up in a boring low sex relationship where you all you do is buy her things and talk about her feelings if you don't keep your eyes on the prize.

But it definitely doesn't work out for you if you're obviously thirsty for sex either. Like most things in life, a proper balance is needed.

You just gotta realise how many men that are out there who lie to women to just get laid, so a women doesnt want to get used that way or develop trust issues if it keeps happening, so I understand the womens position to large extent.
I only feel bad for women with reasonable standards who get lied to, mistreated, etc.

No sympathy for the ones who only want to swipe right on 6'0 men and millionaires lol.

At the end of the day you gotta be able to enjoy interactions with women outside of sex otherwise you have no place in relationships. If you feel beta for not getting laid and spending time then you probably are beta.
But In my experience it's way harder to find a woman with a decent personality than one who's attractive enough for sex, I assume that's the case for most dudes.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big issue is that many Men cannot accept that women are not nearly as interested in sex as they are. This causes Men much pain in life.

You’ll notice there are men on this forum who will start shrieking at you if you try to suggest that women just aren’t as sexually driven as men are (and it’s obvious. The cost of sex is way higher for women. They gotta be careful and selective about it).

This imbalance of sexual desire is the main reason women have emotional leverage over men. But you’ll notice that if you don’t find a woman sexually attractive, she has almost no power over you at all. This same woman will often also suddenly become very interested in having sex with you.
The redpill would tell you that women have other priorities like resources and attention that they trade sex for.

PUA/dating coaches would tell you that women like sex just as much as men (because usually pickup is geared towards banging random chicks you meet doing night game, so it makes sense that those women like sex more than most)

I'd say both are probably true.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
The redpill would tell you that women have other priorities like resources and attention that they trade sex for.

PUA/dating coaches would tell you that women like sex just as much as men (because usually pickup is geared towards banging random chicks you meet doing night game, so it makes sense that those women like sex more than most)

I'd say both are probably true.
Both are true, nothing is black and white.

And no you don't have to convince or manipulate women to have 1 night stands, unless you just ugly or lame af.

The game is different for different men, everyone lives in their own reality based on their smv.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
So go out at night, approach every attractive women you find, and ask her for a One Night Stand.

Don't be such a putz. Showing that you're not sexually motivated is highly attractive to women because it communicates that you're already getting laid.

This is so basic. It's not Black and White. Women hate horny guys.
Who the fvck ask for a one night stand ? Lmaoooo
The fact that you even said that let's me know exactly why you can't get a 1 night stand.

I've already had my fair share of one night stands, if you can't get a one stand then that's on you bruh

Last edited:

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
My experience has been that you must manipulate women into having One Night Stands -
"You're" experience, if you was actually attractive then "you re" experience would be different lol, sucks for you that you have to manipulate to get a one night stand lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And honestly if you have a lot of outside pu$$y WHY IN THE WORLD would you continue to entertain a woman who’s not giving you ANYTHING but excuses?
You wouldn't. It's like being paid $250 and hour for your expertise, and someone doesn't even want to give you minimum wage for your presense.