Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why I can't take online dating seriously

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried it a bit off and on for years and have literally gotten nothing from them. On your standard dating sites getting replies to my messages were extremely rare and the few that did respond nothing ever came of it. I've tried tinder a bit and would swipe right on every profile and would only get matched with women that were very unattractive, though there were a few exceptions with more average looking women. I never really understood why this just wasn't working out at all, as it didn't make sense to me why a 6'4", fit and attractive guy like myself would be seen as unattractive by so many women.

However, what finally made this clear to me was a "conversation" I had with a woman who I had matched with on tinder. She was slightly overweight, not particularly attractive and was also a single mom, which I didn't realize since I had not gone through her bio description. While I wouldn't say she was ugly, she was below my league and was a representation of what we'd see as your more "average" woman in America, which isn't saying much. Anyway, she was picking apart my profile and dissecting every single thing about what I had said on there. At first I was confused, as to why was this woman being so picky with a young, single and attractive guy like that but then it dawned on me.......this woman has literally dozens if not hundreds of matches and thus can choose to be far pickier than she would be in real life.

Moral of the story, online dating does not work and is a waste of time, even if you are tall, fit, attractive, educated and do not have children.

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you only have a dollar and you go shopping in the wrong market you might make the same conclusion.

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you're saying, but at the same time you're contradicting yourself.

You say online dating doesn't work, but at the same time you're saying she has hundreds of options. Options she unfortunately deemed 'better'. Would you say online dating didn't work for them?

My last relationship came from Tinder. My last fwb came from Tinder. My last date came from Tinder. My date tomorrow is from Tinder. Again would you say it doesn't work?

With online dating you just have to accept there's going to be a lot more losses than wins. It doesn't mean it doesn't work.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
she was picking apart my profile and dissecting every single thing about what I had said on there
You had/have a totally wrong approach. You are providing women on OLD with your none sexual attention.

On your standard dating sites getting replies to my messages were extremely rare and the few that did respond nothing ever came of it.
Wrong approach man. I'm 6 out of 10, I get on average 10 numbers out of 50 messages. You should too.

I've tried tinder a bit and would swipe right on every profile and would only get matched with women that were very unattractive, though there were a few exceptions with more average looking women.
Firstly, about Tinder. I'm in Sochi, Russia, Tinder does not work for me. There are no people on Tinder. Everything else works. So, it could be a case of Tinder doesn't work in your area. Badoo for example worked for me. Don't pass this out, look for love.mail.ru, maybe it works in your area. As far as older women on OLD, yes, they like photos a lot. If you lower your standards you could be dating an old bag every day man. Just think about possibilities.

Now. If you follow my OLD advice you will get numbers. Whether you get laid or not, it depends on you. But numbers, you shall get. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...tinder-old-winter-spring-2019-version.257107/

To sup it up, your first message on day 1, "Good afternoon, I'm saignhalios I'm fcking cool. What are you looking for online?". Your second message on day 2, "give me your number I'll hit you up on whatsapp".

It's as easy as that man.

You went wrong when you ___chatted___ with them online, in other words, went ahead and provided them your none sexual attention. Give it a try.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You say online dating doesn't work, but at the same time you're saying she has hundreds of options. Options she unfortunately deemed 'better'. Would you say online dating didn't work for them?

My last relationship came from Tinder. My last fwb came from Tinder. My last date came from Tinder. My date tomorrow is from Tinder. Again would you say it doesn't work?

With online dating you just have to accept there's going to be a lot more losses than wins. It doesn't mean it doesn't work.
Online dating does not work for men is what I am saying, as the women have way too many options and are far pickier than they should be.

Also, it is highly unlikely that an average woman has tons of options with men who are tall, are fit with nice bodies and are attractive dudes with no kids, etc. Very few men are like that in the real world, fact, and for these average and below females to pick it apart is ridiculous.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I've tried it a bit off and on for years and have literally gotten nothing from them. On your standard dating sites getting replies to my messages were extremely rare and the few that did respond nothing ever came of it. I've tried tinder a bit and would swipe right on every profile and would only get matched with women that were very unattractive, though there were a few exceptions with more average looking women. I never really understood why this just wasn't working out at all, as it didn't make sense to me why a 6'4", fit and attractive guy like myself would be seen as unattractive by so many women.

However, what finally made this clear to me was a "conversation" I had with a woman who I had matched with on tinder. She was slightly overweight, not particularly attractive and was also a single mom, which I didn't realize since I had not gone through her bio description. While I wouldn't say she was ugly, she was below my league and was a representation of what we'd see as your more "average" woman in America, which isn't saying much. Anyway, she was picking apart my profile and dissecting every single thing about what I had said on there. At first I was confused, as to why was this woman being so picky with a young, single and attractive guy like that but then it dawned on me.......this woman has literally dozens if not hundreds of matches and thus can choose to be far pickier than she would be in real life.

Moral of the story, online dating does not work and is a waste of time, even if you are tall, fit, attractive, educated and do not have children.
because they do not want a man who is not meeting women irl, and because they just downloaded this **** app for attention

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wish I had the link to to this, but I used to post on bodybuilding.com and this guy made a fake OLD profile of a fat unattractive woman. Anyway, the profile was getting messages from a ton of men, some of which were actually decent looking guys.

He then went and made a profile of a decent looking, reasonably fit and well dressed man with a stable job, no kids, etc. That profile got no messages and received no replies at all.

Tell me this, how would that theoretical man be considered a match for a fat and unattractive woman, or even worse not considered good enough? It's almost funny lol.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I've gotten a woman OFF OLD now to texting. Today after almost 2 weeks of no reply to her last text of "I'm doing fine. How are you?" I respond with that I'm laid off for a couple months (I'm not, but I certainly don't have to work for a couple months if I don't want to, because I don't want to do the really difficult stuff - everyone always reacts negatively to "lay off" while my situation is different, I could work but it would not be in my usual area next 2 months therefore, I stay home with no pay or only work 1-3 days a week which is less than half to half my wages). It happens almost every year so I haven't realized a FULL year's wages (over 6 figures) in about 5 years due to a spotty 2 months every year. MOST women will view this negatively that I, the man, do not want to WORK, just take it easy for a couple of months. Fvck I get 5 weeks paid vacation as it is. Women wanta crack the whip on my back and really scoff at EVER taking an unpaid day off. I say go to Fvckin Hell, *****!

Anyway, she responds to my letting her know I have free time for March/April (you know to maybe meeting up and fvcking her quite a bit while she works) due to "lay off" which is not true just seeing what her reaction would be and her reaction is this: "Bummer. Sorry to hear that."

I'm working tomorrow, but next week it will probably be only 3 days. How would you respond to "Bummer. Sorry to hear that?" She's mid-30s, no kids, Christian, 9-to-5 worker in an office, big t!ts, decent face, I'd say slightly overweight, and appears sorta uneducated/dumb though a degree, likes horses, fishing, shooting, nature. She responds to every message I've ever sent (probably 15). On our 4th back-n-forth text. I'm testing her resolve to my not working, which most women would not like. They want you to make money so that they can spend.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
How would you respond to "Bummer. Sorry to hear that?"
Wrong approach, you too man.

You should have told her day1 -- Good afternoon, I'm Poonani maker, >>I'm fcking cool in my own fcking way<<. What are you looking online?
Then when she bites and responds you go ahead and ask her number so you could chat more on whatsapp.

You put yourself into a situation where she responds feeling sorry for you and you asking how to respond. BS man. Wrong approach. You lowered your value, I guess you can message her, 'well you could buy me a dinner because I have no money, but I really like you and really want something between us."

LUL