Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why I am a male chauvanist

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP.. you goofball.. don't talk politics or religion with women, ever.. lol
Your profile picture is a woman being totally dominated by a man and her enjoying it. He is sexually spanking her until he leaves marks on her bottom ( thats superiority idiot). Your profile picture is making my very point.
You sir, are an extra clown.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you this, but even if, on average, men are smarter than women, it doesn't mean that any man is smarter than any woman. Just lol. Believe me, there are probably millions of women who are vastly superior to you in terms of intellect. The individual differences between people are much bigger than sexual or racial. BTW, she is right about the race thing, on average, blacks have significantly lower IQ.
Women are not able to reach the levels of male geniuses in any field except manipulation and nagging.

Whereas males has the capability and capacity of being geniuses if they harness their inborn talents.

As to why many millions of women are seemingly smarter then men, it is because plenty of men are lazy and more then likely to follow current societal expectations, which incidentally prefers males to be more feminine - like, hence the millions of men as you're mentioned.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your profile picture is a woman being totally dominated by a man and her enjoying it. He is sexually spanking her until he leaves marks on her bottom ( thats superiority idiot). Your profile picture is making my very point.
What happened to your previous comment to discuss using reason like men and avoiding insults?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to your previous comment to discuss using reason like men and avoiding insults?
Lol i apologize. The irony of the profile pic was too much. I will keep it civil from now on.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever read the 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene?

Law 38: Think as you like but behave like others

Just because you're red-pilled and and know women's dirty secrets and tricks doesn't mean you need to let them know you're aware of it, or have an opinion on it.. debating women over politics is pointless. You seem like a pretty smart guy. You should know women don't think with logic.. so why even try to have a logical conversation with them? Use the knowledge to control and dominate them.. but debating women and trying to logically explain to them why they're useless *** buckets is a losing battle.

Btw, operating off of emotion and throwing out unnecessary insults is a womanly trait. You need to tighten it up a bit son.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever read the 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene?

Law 38: Think as you like but behave like others

Just because you're red-pilled and and know women's dirty secrets and tricks doesn't mean you need to let them know you're aware of it, or have an opinion on it.. debating women over politics is pointless. You seem like a pretty smart guy. You should know women don't think with logic.. so why even try to have a logical conversation with them? Use the knowledge to control and dominate them.. but debating women and trying to logically explain to them why they're useless *** buckets is a losing battle.

Btw, operating off of emotion and throwing out unnecessary insults is a womanly trait. You need to tighten it up a bit son.
Yeh you insulted me first. Pretty sure goofball and saying i should not comment on women or politics is also an insult.

Anyways i respect your position and i will keep that in mind. Thanks

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh you insulted me first. Pretty sure goofball and saying i should not comment on women or politics is also an insult.

Anyways i respect your position and i will keep that in mind. Thanks
I wouldn't take his post as a ofending issue, he is making a point of you wasting time trying to win a argument using logic when woman is using her emotional side, that never going to fly, think in your friend calling you a dunce when you do a dumb thing and pointing out, you know that was not your most stellar moment

also take point you whole atitude can't complement the whole I need to respect her intelect to date her, that means you will die in celibate, if you belive men are superior you will never really respect a woman intelect. also note people who tend to use superior in defining people tend to have self steem issues and try to hide it by trying to look superior, because he belives he need to behave like that to others

just understand woman should complement your life, how well she does that is what should be the defining factor of being in a LTR, alwyas judge people on what they do not what they say, problem nowadays is people give too much trust in words and less on action

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't take his post as a ofending issue, he is making a point of you wasting time trying to win a argument using logic when woman is using her emotional side, that never going to fly, think in your friend calling you a dunce when you do a dumb thing and pointing out, you know that was not your most stellar moment

also take point you whole atitude can't complement the whole I need to respect her intelect to date her, that means you will die in celibate, if you belive men are superior you will never really respect a woman intelect. also note people who tend to use superior in defining people tend to have self steem issues and try to hide it by trying to look superior, because he belives he need to behave like that to others

just understand woman should complement your life, how well she does that is what should be the defining factor of being in a LTR, alwyas judge people on what they do not what they say, problem nowadays is people give too much trust in words and less on action
Hey man i agree. I want to point out that i never initially used the word superior when i spoke to that girl. She , like most women put words in my mouth. I just ran with it. The girl is just not a good debator. Her argument was full of straw man attacks and logical fallacies.

I dont have any major self esteems issues. I am just stating a fact of nature. Women like to be dominated by men. This is a fact. Why do they like being dominated by men? Becuz they like to feel inferior to the man they are having sex with.

If no one can refute that point then my point still stands.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that i should not argue with women. That was my fault. This was different tho. This is a potential relationship partner. I want her to know that if she wants to be with me that I am in command. The man is the one making the big decisions ( with her consultation of course). I want to see if she is willing to submit.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Actually i misread Scars post. I apologized to him. I thought he was telling me to not talk. I saw " Goofball" and it was late at night i was half asleep. I just assumed he was being a white knight.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on not a small number of message forums in my life and I swear this is the only website where the moderators are like the parents that only ever catch and punish the younger brother that was defending himself from the older one lol
I was humorously pointing out that he just got finished making his statement about civility and then broke it soon thereafter. No big deal.

To expound though on a more serious level, lots of guys here like to escalate when they perceive a slight (not referring to these guys here), and often that response is fuel on the fire which destroys an otherwise good thread.

My personal policy, which I even publicly state from time to time, is that since flareups inevitably happen, go ahead, have one or two exchanges to get it out of your system, and move on. It’s the guys who can’t stop escalating who eventually get warned.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man i agree. I want to point out that i never initially used the word superior when i spoke to that girl. She , like most women put words in my mouth. I just ran with it. The girl is just not a good debator. Her argument was full of straw man attacks and logical fallacies.

I dont have any major self esteems issues. I am just stating a fact of nature. Women like to be dominated by men. This is a fact. Why do they like being dominated by men? Becuz they like to feel inferior to the man they are having sex with.

If no one can refute that point then my point still stands.
and there you go again, words are not being put in your mouth, you are giving that meaning, woman like to be dominated, because they like to feel save, because it bring good feelings for then, woman are chaos, men should bring order, remember the whole men should be a mountain, a rock, a place she can alwyas stay safe, secure and at peace, you can't be like that if anything can make you cave

also don't over think too much, sometimes there is nothing to it, but if the bullsh!t is comming too frequent that is the moment when you need to act, I had a girl once the simple fact I give her a stern gaze was enough for her to behave and stop the fire up

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and there you go again, words are not being put in your mouth, you are giving that meaning, woman like to be dominated, because they like to feel save, because it bring good feelings for then, woman are chaos, men should bring order, remember the whole men should be a mountain, a rock, a place she can alwyas stay safe, secure and at peace, you can't be like that if anything can make you cave
Facts bro. That is something i really need to work on. I need to stop being reactive to their chaos. I am indifferent when they are not around me but when they are in front of me I react. When they start talking nonsense I need to learn to be a rock. Silence is golden. It signifies strength.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth be said, if you're even slightly smart as men you can notice how shallow women's capacity of debating is lame. I honestly never talked with a woman who really gave me a nice debate, where we actually displayed our points of view and pointed in what we do agree, in what we do not agree and why. Before you reach this point, they'll freak out and start attacking you emotionally, because when you attack their fragile ideas it's like you're attacking her personally. That SUCKS. That's why if you're looking for a deep conversation about anything logic, don't go after woman for that. You'll get disappointed, maybe even angry.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth be said, if you're even slightly smart as men you can notice how shallow women's capacity of debating is lame. I honestly never talked with a woman who really gave me a nice debate, where we actually displayed our points of view and pointed in what we do agree, in what we do not agree and why. Before you reach this point, they'll freak out and start attacking you emotionally, because when you attack their fragile ideas it's like you're attacking her personally. That SUCKS. That's why if you're looking for a deep conversation about anything logic, don't go after woman for that. You'll get disappointed, maybe even angry.
This is very true. I need to learn this lesson. They are great for other stuff. They are the best for relaxation and taking your mind off the stresses of the world. But they were not designed for deep debates.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys have a problem with this and I dont know why. Women are not our equals. Get over it. They look to men for wisdom and leadership. They even admit this! They literally call you "daddy" and want you to spank them and f*ck them and pull their hair. Would a creature equal to you beg you to degrade them?

I am not saying that women should be treated badly. I love my mother and the females in my extended family. I treat every woman with respect. I protect them and I am willing to die for them. But that doesn't mean that they are not inferior. IF SOMEONE NEEDS YOU FOR SURVIVAL THEN THEY ARE INFERIOR TO YOU. Women need men for survival. Case closed.
It seems you are missing something. Women love to be dominated because it helps them in sexual selection. It has nothing to do with intellect. Also, guess what. There are enough men who love to be dominated in sex as well. Those are just sexual preferences. Using the sexual preferences of women as the proof of your superiority is a joke.
BTW, men need women for the survival of their genes as well. Men and women need each other, it is obvious AF.

Women are not able to reach the levels of male geniuses in any field except manipulation and nagging.

Whereas males has the capability and capacity of being geniuses if they harness their inborn talents.

As to why many millions of women are seemingly smarter then men, it is because plenty of men are lazy and more then likely to follow current societal expectations, which incidentally prefers males to be more feminine - like, hence the millions of men as you're mentioned.
There are more male geniuses than female geniuses, sure. But a female genius still would be intellectually superior to an average man. People have different brain capabilities from birth. And the individual differences are the biggest factor. Not each man has the potential to be smart. Let's say that biologically men are more likely to be geniuses, but also more likely to be complete idiots. It is because males have more variability in terms of all types of traits. In some sense, nature experiments on men more than on women.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It seems you are missing something. Women love to be dominated because it helps them in sexual selection. It has nothing to do with intellect. Also, guess what. There are enough men who love to be dominated in sex as well. Those are just sexual preferences. Using the sexual preferences of women as the proof of your superiority is a joke.
BTW, men need women for the survival of their genes as well. Men and women need each other, it is obvious AF.

There are more male geniuses than female geniuses, sure. But a female genius still would be intellectually superior to an average man. People have different brain capabilities from birth. And the individual differences are the biggest factor. Not each man has the potential to be smart. Let's say that biologically men are more likely to be geniuses, but also more likely to be complete idiots. It is because males have more variability in terms of all types of traits. In some sense, nature experiments on men more than on women.
Can a female genius be compared to a male genius? No, she won't even be near him.

She can only be compared to an average man but that average man can he be compared to an above average man? Also no, because that above average man, if he was a woman, he'll be called a genius.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Men tend to concentrate too much on IQ, EQ is equally if not more important and female intuition gives them edge in this area.
Because that's what's natural.

It's how men created the world we now see and how women manipulate men into doing their bidding.

Luckily for us, women has little foresight, otherwise we might have faced extinction long ago.