Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why I am a male chauvanist

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this will probably be my last thread before I take a break from SS. The following is a text message debate with a 24 yr old girl that I am seeing. I have been holding off on getting 100% physical with her because I dont want to complicate my life but I was considering upgrading her. She has an extremely low body count ( self reported of course), is an introvert and is a solid 7.5/10 in looks. She works in a STEM field and graduated from an Ivy. She has very high interest in me and I have been avoiding sleeping with her. Its not right to sleep with an inexperienced girl unless you want to get serious ( my opinion).

This is why I am chauvinistic. No matter how prestigious the university they come from they still are bad at making logical arguments. It really saddens me. If I cant respect a girls intellect it is very difficult for me date her. A female HAS to be willing to submit to male authority. She has to acknowledge that the male is the better leader. American relationships will never succeed until young females stop being brainwashed into thinking they are equal. They are complimentary..not equal.

PLEASE ignore the race baiting ( she is black btw) trap she attempts to set. This was a desperate attempt to make a stupid point. I conceded that point for the sake of argument. Notice when people have poor arguments they turn to race. Dont let that distract us from how illogical even the smartest women are. This is why I went MGTOW.

Attachments

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this will probably be my last thread before I take a break from SS. The following is a text message debate with a 24 yr old girl that I am seeing. I have been holding off on getting 100% physical with her because I dont want to complicate my life but I was considering upgrading her. She has an extremely low body count ( self reported of course), is an introvert and is a solid 7.5/10 in looks. She works in a STEM field and graduated from an Ivy. She has very high interest in me and I have been avoiding sleeping with her. Its not right to sleep with an inexperienced girl unless you want to get serious ( my opinion).

This is why I am chauvinistic. No matter how prestigious the university they come from they still are bad at making logical arguments. It really saddens me. If I cant respect a girls intellect it is very difficult for me date her. A female HAS to be willing to submit to male authority. She has to acknowledge that the male is the better leader. American relationships will never succeed until young females stop being brainwashed into thinking they are equal. They are complimentary..not equal.

PLEASE ignore the race baiting ( she is black btw) trap she attempts to set. This was a desperate attempt to make a stupid point. I conceded that point for the sake of argument. Notice when people have poor arguments they turn to race. Dont let that distract us from how illogical even the smartest women are. This is why I went MGTOW.
There is a logic here. They are trying to "win" over man using any tool possible.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a logic here. They are trying to "win" over man using any tool possible.
Things that are sexy:

1.) A female that knows she is not wise and accepts that. She totally submits to a worthy male. She says " here be my king. I will follow you. Be the leader of me and the future family so that we can survive and thrive."

Things that are not sexy:

2.) A female that thinks she is wise even though she cant make a cogent logical argument. She refuses to submit due to Western brainwashing ( 90% of American women).

Yeh bro she is trying to "win" using any tool available. This is not a good sign for a relationship even fwb. I will next her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things that are sexy:

1.) A female that knows she is not wise and accepts that. She totally submits to a worthy male. She says " here be my king. I will follow you. Be the leader of me and the future family so that we can survive and thrive."

2.) A female that thinks she is wise even though she cant make a cogent logical argument. She refuses to submit due to Western brainwashing ( 90% of American women).

Yeh bro she is trying to "win" using any tool available. This is not a good sign for a relationship even fwb. I will next her.
Most of them are doing it

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things that are sexy:

There is a different solution. You shouldn't have been in that conversation with her in the first place. And she doesn't have to "let" you win that. Years before men knew anything about any od this man was extremely busy. Working making money, doing his hobbies and hanging with his guy friends. Much of this "over talking" never occurred. You can have a gf. Your views don't even have to match. What matters is that the sex is good and you enjoy each others company when you come together.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Each time a woman or girl argues with you, and you then attempt to out argue them = you always end up losing.

Next time just say, it's either you follow me or you don't, it's completely ur choice AND then leave it that.

Learn how to be dismissive and yet at the same time generate interest.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Each time a woman or girl argues with you, and you then attempt to out argue them = you always end up losing.

Next time just say, it's either you follow me or you don't, it's completely ur choice AND then leave it that.

Learn how to be dismissive and yet at the same time generate interest.
You are right bro. In the future thats what i need to do. Still learning lol
There is a different solution. You shouldn't have been in that conversation with her in the first place. And she doesn't have to "let" you win that. Years before men knew anything about any od this man was extremely busy. Working making money, doing his hobbies and hanging with his guy friends. Much of this "over talking" never occurred. You can have a gf. Your views don't even have to match. What matters is that the sex is good and you enjoy each others company when you come together.
Yes you are right lol. If I ever do get in a relationship again I need to follow this principle. I need to learn that our views dont have to match. As long as her behavior is okay then its all good. Thats been my biggest stumbling block in relationships. I get too baffled by their lack of reason.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say just the fact she is hanging in there means you should probably wife her up haha
Haha well on my way to work she backtrack and I just let her win the argument. She was pissed because she thought i said men are " superior". She didnt like that word. Man im happy single. I dont want to complicate my life.

I want to have sex with her though but I dont want a relationship. They are more of a liability than they are worth. But i also dont want to pump and dump a girl with a body count of only 1 previous guy ( or so she says, i believe it kinda).

I might just go to Vegas and get a hooker lol. Im serious. Its easier that way...no girl crying about how you used them .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right bro. In the future thats what i need to do. Still learning lol

Yes you are right lol. If I ever do get in a relationship again I need to follow this principle. I need to learn that our views dont have to match. As long as her behavior is okay then its all good. Thats been my biggest stumbling block in relationships. I get too baffled by their lack of reason.
Just stay busy till shes begging you to come to bed

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmk when you're going to Vegas!

I don't know I mean if you flat out don't like relationships then fine but I think this girl doesn't really seem that bad relatively. A relationship with a good woman isn't so bad
When you come back to the DMV you meet her and be the judge haha. I will do what you suggest lol.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you this, but even if, on average, men are smarter than women, it doesn't mean that any man is smarter than any woman. Just lol. Believe me, there are probably millions of women who are vastly superior to you in terms of intellect. The individual differences between people are much bigger than sexual or racial. BTW, she is right about the race thing, on average, blacks have significantly lower IQ.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora I think you have a sh.it ton of strong, logical posts however that "men are superior" attitude...

IMO there's no such thing like superiority of one sex over another. A lot of ppl here view current social dynamics as an effect of some gender war or feminism attack on masculinity that needs to be dealt with and women - dominated.

IMO it is entirely deprived from big picture meaning which is following your nature.

A lot of us are guilty of childish hobbies, being weak physically, sick or smtng yet we blame women for our own lacks in masculinity department.

Our masculinity is a victim of liberalism that says "it's ok for you to sit in front of your playstation" or "its ok for you to play a lot of computer games eventhough you are 30-something guy" or "it's ok to be too busy to workout" except you are always too busy to workout etc.

Females are always reactive while males are active when it comes to social dynamics. Female activism in form of feminism can be perceived as their cry for masculine men that in reality are enjoying their liberal right to be feminine or childish instead.

That's what crisis is about. Moreover political correctness helps rich alphas to keep others in check by subduing your masculinity while they enjoy their privilige of taking advantage on the rules they set for their underlings.

That's why trying to 'teach' female that she is inferior is absolute waste of time - she is not inferior, just different and her set of tools to achieve her biological purpose is different - a dumb sexy female has often much higher SMV than you so there goes "women are inferior" argument.

It's much better to let her FEEL you are something worthy to go after instead of trying to reason with her.

Reasoning with females... I think its waste of time and water for the mill of frame-cracking machine in relationship dynamics.
Someone will "feel" you have a strong amount of respect, priority and concern for your purpose.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you this, but even if, on average, men are smarter than women, it doesn't mean that any man is smarter than any woman. Just lol. Believe me, there are probably millions of women who are vastly superior to you in terms of intellect. The individual differences between people are much bigger than sexual or racial. BTW, she is right about the race thing, on average, blacks have significantly lower IQ.
There are many women who have higher IQ points than I do. As far are pure cognitive processing power, women are equal to men ( but they are far lacking in wisdom). Many women killed me in graduate school as far as marks go. That being said, very few women have as much wisdom as I do. Very few women have as much introspection and wisdom as many of the top posters on this site.

You guys have a problem with this and I dont know why. Women are not our equals. Get over it. They look to men for wisdom and leadership. They even admit this! They literally call you "daddy" and want you to spank them and f*ck them and pull their hair. Would a creature equal to you beg you to degrade them?

I am not saying that women should be treated badly. I love my mother and the females in my extended family. I treat every woman with respect. I protect them and I am willing to die for them. But that doesn't mean that they are not inferior. IF SOMEONE NEEDS YOU FOR SURVIVAL THEN THEY ARE INFERIOR TO YOU. Women need men for survival. Case closed.

You might be right about the black IQ thing. We can discuss that on another forum. Lets stick to women on this one. Thanks

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora I think you have a sh.it ton of strong, logical posts however that "men are superior" attitude...

IMO there's no such thing like superiority of one sex over another. A lot of ppl here view current social dynamics as an effect of some gender war or feminism attack on masculinity that needs to be dealt with and women - dominated.

IMO it is entirely deprived from big picture meaning which is following your nature.

A lot of us are guilty of childish hobbies, being weak physically, sick or smtng yet we blame women for our own lacks in masculinity department.

Our masculinity is a victim of liberalism that says "it's ok for you to sit in front of your playstation" or "its ok for you to play a lot of computer games eventhough you are 30-something guy" or "it's ok to be too busy to workout" except you are always too busy to workout etc.

Females are always reactive while males are active when it comes to social dynamics. Female activism in form of feminism can be perceived as their cry for masculine men that in reality are enjoying their liberal right to be feminine or childish instead.

That's what crisis is about. Moreover political correctness helps rich alphas to keep others in check by subduing your masculinity while they enjoy their privilige of taking advantage on the rules they set for their underlings.

That's why trying to 'teach' female that she is inferior is absolute waste of time - she is not inferior, just different and her set of tools to achieve her biological purpose is different - a dumb sexy female has often much higher SMV than you so there goes "women are inferior" argument.

It's much better to let her FEEL you are something worthy to go after instead of trying to reason with her.

Reasoning with females... I think its waste of time and water for the mill of frame-cracking machine in relationship dynamics.
I hope I never come off as someone who does not take criticism well. I am just searching for the truth like everyone else. Thank you for the compliment btw.

Men that have childish hobbies and are physically weak are usually raised by single mothers. They have not gotten in touch with their inner masculine nature. Real men are strong, stoic, and respectful. The men of today are beta's compared to our grandfathers.

I think we have different definitions of inferior. When I say inferior that does not mean degrade them. I am very loving and protective around women. If you see me around women I am very charming and tender. I am paternalistic.

We are their leaders. WE HAVE TO PROVIDE AND PROTECT FOR THEM OR ELSE THEY F8CKING DIE. This is what I mean by superior. This is why the father walks his daughter down the aisle and gives her to you. She depends on you for her financial and emotional stability (95% of women). This is why we are superior.

There is no equal with women. They dont even want you to be equal with them. Hasn't the last 50 yrs of liberalism/ feminism taught you guys this? When will you learn? You have to look at women as inferior in order to have functional relationships with them.

Is every man better than every woman? Hell no! Thats not whats I am saying. There are plenty of loser incel soy boy type guys out there. But over all women need men much more than men need women. We desire them. They need us. The western world made us believe the complete opposite of the truth. This lie is why this forum exist. This forum is deprogramming men from worshiping women. Women should be worshiping us. The protective bubble of affluence tricks us into thinking the opposite.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont feel that you are superior to women then you will never really have a harem. You can not. They need to sense that arrogance. This is why you do well with women that are a few notches below your SMV. Its because you subconsciously vibe that you are better than her.

You will never even be able to f*ck a woman like she wants to be f*cked if you dont assume superiority. A persons sexual behaviors reveals their innermost desires. The reason women want to be lightly choked, spanked and utterly dominated in bed is because this is a reflection of how she wants to view you. They want a man that has the ability to totally dominate her in every facet of life. It makes them wet.

You guys that disagree will probably end up getting cucked by a muscle tatted up dude that makes minimum wage. Then you will wonder why she cheated on you when you treated her like an equal.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP.. you goofball.. don't talk politics or religion with women, ever.. lol

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora you know that women are emotional thinkers, when you talk politics or any other topic you can't use logic especially if she is attracted to you, the emotional state is higher in these situations. Another thing that most men don't get is the different mental strengths of each gender. Men have more abstract thinking abilities which is why most inventors and entrepreneurs are men even though often times in school these men had lower grades than female counterparts.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pandora you know that women are emotional thinkers, when you talk politics or any other topic you can't use logic especially if she is attracted to you, the emotional state is higher in these situations. Another thing that most men don't get is the different mental strengths of each gender. Men have more abstract thinking abilities which is why most inventors and entrepreneurs are men even though often times in school these men had lower grades than female counterparts.
Yes we are in total agreement. Thats basically what I am saying. I dont see where we are disagreeing. Women are emotional thinkers. Emotional thinking is only an advantage when dealing with children. In every other aspect of survival emotional thinking will get you KILLED. So we can conclude that logical thinking is superior to emotional thinking. (BeExcellent and Lynk Knaf are exceptions to the rule).

I just take it one step further. Women want a man that is over all superior. This is why in all of the female erotica ( 50 Shades of Grey etc) the man is taller, richer, smarter and wiser than the women.

Taller, Richer, Smarter, Wiser = Superior

The reason you guys have trouble accepting that men are supposed to be superior is because we have been brainwashed by Western matriarchal values.

Women were primarily designed to be child rearers and domestic assistants. That is pretty much it. They are able to do other things ( lawyer, physician, engineer) but they are best at child rearing and house making. Nothing wrong with that. As a matter of fact, most women secretly want a rich man so they can stay home and focus on raising children and domestic chores.