Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why I am a male chauvanist

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys have a problem with this and I dont know why. Women are not our equals. Get over it. They look to men for wisdom and leadership. They even admit this! They literally call you "daddy" and want you to spank them and f*ck them and pull their hair. Would a creature equal to you beg you to degrade them?

I am not saying that women should be treated badly. I love my mother and the females in my extended family. I treat every woman with respect. I protect them and I am willing to die for them. But that doesn't mean that they are not inferior. IF SOMEONE NEEDS YOU FOR SURVIVAL THEN THEY ARE INFERIOR TO YOU. Women need men for survival. Case closed.
It seems you are missing something. Women love to be dominated because it helps them in sexual selection. It has nothing to do with intellect. Also, guess what. There are enough men who love to be dominated in sex as well. Those are just sexual preferences. Using the sexual preferences of women as the proof of your superiority is a joke.
BTW, men need women for the survival of their genes as well. Men and women need each other, it is obvious AF.

Women are not able to reach the levels of male geniuses in any field except manipulation and nagging.

Whereas males has the capability and capacity of being geniuses if they harness their inborn talents.

As to why many millions of women are seemingly smarter then men, it is because plenty of men are lazy and more then likely to follow current societal expectations, which incidentally prefers males to be more feminine - like, hence the millions of men as you're mentioned.
There are more male geniuses than female geniuses, sure. But a female genius still would be intellectually superior to an average man. People have different brain capabilities from birth. And the individual differences are the biggest factor. Not each man has the potential to be smart. Let's say that biologically men are more likely to be geniuses, but also more likely to be complete idiots. It is because males have more variability in terms of all types of traits. In some sense, nature experiments on men more than on women.

Last edited:

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
It seems you are missing something. Women love to be dominated because it helps them in sexual selection. It has nothing to do with intellect. Also, guess what. There are enough men who love to be dominated in sex as well. Those are just sexual preferences. Using the sexual preferences of women as the proof of your superiority is a joke.
BTW, men need women for the survival of their genes as well. Men and women need each other, it is obvious AF.

There are more male geniuses than female geniuses, sure. But a female genius still would be intellectually superior to an average man. People have different brain capabilities from birth. And the individual differences are the biggest factor. Not each man has the potential to be smart. Let's say that biologically men are more likely to be geniuses, but also more likely to be complete idiots. It is because males have more variability in terms of all types of traits. In some sense, nature experiments on men more than on women.
Can a female genius be compared to a male genius? No, she won't even be near him.

She can only be compared to an average man but that average man can he be compared to an above average man? Also no, because that above average man, if he was a woman, he'll be called a genius.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Men tend to concentrate too much on IQ, EQ is equally if not more important and female intuition gives them edge in this area.
Because that's what's natural.

It's how men created the world we now see and how women manipulate men into doing their bidding.

Luckily for us, women has little foresight, otherwise we might have faced extinction long ago.