This is what women want

Igetit!

Reaction score
Meisterman said:
I have a hard time believing a woman actually wrote that. But I'll take your word for it OP.
Me too.

I clicked on the link,went to the profile of whoever it was who wrote that post.

Not saying it wasn't a woman,but it's kinda odd how when I clicked on the profile,under gender it said,"Rather not say".

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Me too.

I clicked on the link,went to the profile of whoever it was who wrote that post.

Not saying it wasn't a woman,but it's kinda odd how when I clicked on the profile,under gender it said,"Rather not say".
Most profiles over there say "Rather not say". Most people simply don't bother filling in their gender.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
All women care about (and have ever cared about) is what a man can do for them. I see dainty faggish men dating hot women. I see beta losers dating hot women. I see men so small and skinny you could knock them over with a feather dating hot women.

All this trying to "figure women out so you can become what they want" is a form of pedestalization. Elevating women to high status they are not worthy off. What women care about is what YOU as a man can do for THEM as a woman.

At different stages of life women have different goals. They will date, suck and f*ck those men who best help them achieve and realize those goals. Once her priorities change, so will her interest in the man. Simple as that.

PER EXAMPLE:

Early 20's woman wants wild ride = Dates bad boy douche because he is "exciting"

Late 20's woman wants intellectual "foodie" guy to impress her pretentious friends = Dates nerdy hipster

LATE late 20's woman wants stability = Dates beta faggot with good job in hopes of getting married.

Early 30's woman wants kids = Gets married to loyal and easy to control beta faggot so she can have kids in a rush (all her friends are pregnant :eek: )

Late 30's woman is bored with stability and boring beta sex = Divorces beta loser idiot clown, takes half his cash, takes his kids and goes back to f*cking bad boy douches. :crackup:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
All women care about (and have ever cared about) is what a man can do for them. I see dainty faggish men dating hot women. I see beta losers dating hot women. I see men so small and skinny you could knock them over with a feather dating hot women.

All this trying to "figure women out so you can become what they want" is a form of pedestalization. Elevating women to high status they are not worthy off. What women care about is what YOU as a man can do for THEM as a woman.

At different stages of life women have different goals. They will date, suck and f*ck those men who best help them achieve and realize those goals. Once her priorities change, so will her interest in the man. Simple as that.

PER EXAMPLE:

Early 20's woman wants wild ride = Dates bad boy douche because he is "exciting"

Late 20's woman wants intellectual "foodie" guy to impress her pretentious friends = Dates nerdy hipster

LATE late 20's woman wants stability = Dates beta faggot with good job in hopes of getting married.

Early 30's woman wants kids = Gets married to loyal and easy to control beta faggot so she can have kids in a rush (all her friends are pregnant :eek: )

Late 30's woman is bored with stability and boring beta sex = Divorces beta loser idiot clown, takes half his cash, takes his kids and goes back to f*cking bad boy douches. :crackup:
Post of the Year!

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Early 30's woman wants kids = Gets married to loyal and easy to control beta faggot so she can have kids in a rush (all her friends are pregnant )
That one happened to one of my boys recently

JohnnyWinner

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
All women care about (and have ever cared about) is what a man can do for them. I'm a dainty faggish man dating hot men. I'm a beta loser that can't date hot women. So I have deep seeded anger with a penis so small and skinny you could knock the fairy men I date over with a feather.

All this trying to "figure women out so you can become what they want" is a form of pedestalization. Elevating women to high status they are not worthy off. What women care about is what YOU as a man can do for THEM as a woman. I'm a self loathing beta who can't get chicks so I use this forum to "recruit" disgruntled DJ's for d1ck my meat.

Cool story bro.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heisenburger said:
Disney is out there to make money. Ronald Mcdonalds smile is out there to make money.
What is it about Disney and its view on life the company reinforces regularly? Sure they've had some well-deserved triumphs, but
I've known people who grew up attached to these films as if they belong to them, with their cute animals and spins on classic stories. No one believes 'beauty comes from inside' though.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sambwoy said:
What is it about Disney and its view on life the company reinforces regularly? Sure they've had some well-deserved triumphs, but
I've known people who grew up attached to these films as if they belong to them, with their cute animals and spins on classic stories. No one believes 'beauty comes from inside' though.
Because children are conditioned from a young age to believe in "the one" and "true love".

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King for the win.

sambwoy said:
In addition to what El Payaso said, people actually want to be lied to. It sounds crazy, but it's absolutely true.

You know those women that post pictures of their fat bodies and profess to love how they look? They don't really, but they love hearing anything that reinforces their delusions.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PER EXAMPLE:

Late 30's woman is bored with stability and boring beta sex = Divorces beta loser idiot clown, takes half his cash, takes his kids and goes back to f*cking bad boy douches. :crackup:[/QUOTE]

This. This is also why you can bang almost any single chick in their 30's. They see that wall coming and will cling to you like stink on sh!t.