Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what we are up against in 2019

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one popped up today. The amount of stupid in the comments was overwhelming.

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet she cooks meals for a large family.
No single person would buy an industrial sized barbecue smoker like that unless they owned a business.
i'd bet money that that's not her cooker and i'd bet money that the male (probably her brother, or some beta) lit the coals and is really doing the cooking.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd bet money that that's not her cooker and i'd bet money that the male (probably her brother, or some beta) lit the coals and is really doing the cooking.
"Betas" grill the food for the family?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This one popped up today. The amount of stupid in the comments was overwhelming.
View attachment 2737
Ain't that nice, all those guys in the holy order of the White Knight's are out in full force to support their female mentors/masters.

Reminds me of some the guys here...

Disgusting.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll bet you $100! She borrowed the grill for a party. Next time do some reading so you dont look like an idiot.