"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

This is what we are up against in 2019

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
This one popped up today. The amount of stupid in the comments was overwhelming.
2737
 

CptRomn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2019
Messages
39
Reaction score
26
Age
35
I bet she cooks meals for a large family.
No single person would buy an industrial sized barbecue smoker like that unless they owned a business.
i'd bet money that that's not her cooker and i'd bet money that the male (probably her brother, or some beta) lit the coals and is really doing the cooking.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
i'd bet money that that's not her cooker and i'd bet money that the male (probably her brother, or some beta) lit the coals and is really doing the cooking.
"Betas" grill the food for the family?
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
This one popped up today. The amount of stupid in the comments was overwhelming.
View attachment 2737
Ain't that nice, all those guys in the holy order of the White Knight's are out in full force to support their female mentors/masters.

Reminds me of some the guys here...

Disgusting.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
i'd bet money that that's not her cooker and i'd bet money that the male (probably her brother, or some beta) lit the coals and is really doing the cooking.
I'll bet you $100! She borrowed the grill for a party. Next time do some reading so you dont look like an idiot.
 
Top