Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what not escalating leads too...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
For all the fvckers out there who don't make a move on the first or second date THIS is what happens. Ill share a fail story with you because were all here to learn. I met this girl on campus, everything went smoothly and she was into me. Then on the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th, and 5th time we hung out I only made out with her, i saw chances to go further BUT NEVER DID! :nervous:

This girl used to text/tripple text me/morning text me/ 24/7 calll and text marathon with this girl, i wouldnt respond to all of them (thanks Harry :) ) and kept it light and funny. But eventually that stopped? Now why is that, oh yeah I didnt escalate! She got bored, she moved on especially now that it is summer.

So a couple weeks ago I get a text from her

Her: Guess what
Me: whas up?
her: i got a new job
and then she tells me about her new job she got. Then i ignore the last message and head to sleep because im tired

A couple of days ago she texts me again

Her: im moving into my new house soon!
Me: (about 24 hours later) You text me the dumbest things ever. SRrsssly.
(i guess just to mess with her because i know nothing will ever happen with me and her again)

All because i didnt escalate. She its pretty much friendzoning me without telling me. I get a text from her every week or so like clockwork. By the things she tells me it seems like im just her "friend" or she is trying to turn me into and orbiter (lols).

So moral here: escalate you fawkers. I pretty much lost the opportunity to bang this girl because i didnt do so. Some people think youre doing something wrong but in reality it is what you are not doing.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rack Him!
+1

while all you chumps are being passive saying "she's a good girl", "She's relationship material", "she goes to church", etc., she's riding somebody elses c0ck, while you sink into the swamps of "so yesterday"-ness!

B

BeDJ

JohnChops said:
Why the didn't you bring the liquor and movie over to celebrate?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
That is a good point, totally missed it.

Yes, if you wait, you masturbate, however, I think those sporadic texts could be a great opportunity to at lest see if she still wants the stick. If she still wants to see you, she wants the baton. If she turns you on, you can conclude you blew it by being passive and can move on to give us advice on SS. :rock:

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
That's a good line bdj, oh well too late. She flipped out on me when I said her texts were dumb. She didn't seem stable to me anyway, no worries just another learning experience.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
For all the fvckers out there who don't make a move on the first or second date THIS is what happens. Ill share a fail story with you because were all here to learn. I met this girl on campus, everything went smoothly and she was into me. Then on the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th, and 5th time we hung out I only made out with her, i saw chances to go further BUT NEVER DID! :nervous:

This girl used to text/tripple text me/morning text me/ 24/7 calll and text marathon with this girl, i wouldnt respond to all of them (thanks Harry :) ) and kept it light and funny. But eventually that stopped? Now why is that, oh yeah I didnt escalate! She got bored, she moved on especially now that it is summer.

and then she tells me about her new job she got. Then i ignore the last message and head to sleep because im tired

(i guess just to mess with her because i know nothing will ever happen with me and her again)

All because i didnt escalate. She its pretty much friendzoning me without telling me. I get a text from her every week or so like clockwork. By the things she tells me it seems like im just her "friend" or she is trying to turn me into and orbiter (lols).

So moral here: escalate you fawkers. I pretty much lost the opportunity to bang this girl because i didnt do so. Some people think youre doing something wrong but in reality it is what you are not doing.
You really dropped the ball multiple times on this one... She was STILL giving you plenty of chances to escalate...you could have easily hit it man trust me....told her you would like to see her new place and then bring some wine over and bang the hell out of her....man some of you are just so incredibly passive on here...don't ever lose sight of the goal...and do it with zero attachments...if you have zero emotional investment then you would have invited yourself over to her place because you wouldn't haven't even thought about the possibility of rejection one way or the other..

Instead you called her dumb when she non directly invited you to see her new place....let this serve as a huge learning experience...me thinks you have some big fears of rejection due to not escalating earlier and now this...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
You really dropped the ball multiple times on this one... She was STILL giving you plenty of chances to escalate...you could have easily hit it man trust me....told her you would like to see her new place and then bring some wine over and bang the hell out of her....man some of you are just so incredibly passive on here...don't ever lose sight of the goal...and do it with zero attachments...if you have zero emotional investment then you would have invited yourself over to her place because you wouldn't haven't even thought about the possibility of rejection one way or the other..

Instead you called her dumb when she non directly invited you to see her new place....let this serve as a huge learning experience...me thinks you have some big fears of rejection due to not escalating earlier and now this...

I've just been off lately zinc, to be honest. My focus is just elsewhere. I realize i dropped the ball and COULD have done a lot of things but the fact is I didnt, and you learn from your mistakes and move on.

I'm usually not passive at all, i dont know why I didnt push through barriers like i usually do. And fawk now that you put it in perspective, the whole "Im moving into my new place", i totally coulve have said let me see it and banged her. Man today was just a bad/off day. :kick:

Deep down arent we all scared of rejection? I try not to be, but sometimes it creeps up on your. Im actually really banging my head against the table right now because i didnt see this from a more positive perspective. :eek: :kick: :eek: :kick: :eek: :kick: :eek: :kick:

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get off the internet and go bang her yo!!

She probably still wants it. Report back after trying.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket said:
Get off the internet and go bang her yo!!

She probably still wants it. Report back after trying.
I second this motion.

Motion passed. Go do your homework.

Extra credit: Stick it up her poopchute.:up:

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Zinc and others, dude you dropped the ball again "I'm moving into my new place..." your response should have been "Oh yeah? well you gonna invite me over to check out the new digs?" or something like that. It sounds like you already had your head down in defeat just because of the past dates. Oh and she is texting you random BS, should be a pretty clear indicator that she is still interested. You can prob bang her if you give it another shot.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
That's a good line bdj, oh well too late. She flipped out on me when I said her texts were dumb. She didn't seem stable to me anyway, no worries just another learning experience.
Well, she simply texted you that she was moving into a new place, and you responded telling her that she texts dumb things to you. I think her "flipping out" might be kinda justified.

I couldn't imagine writing someone like, "Hey. I'm moving to a new place." and them responding, "Stop texting me stupid things."

But oh well. You live, you learn.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
I second this motion.

Motion passed. Go do your homework.

Extra credit: Stick it up her poopchute.:up:

That may be a little hard, wtf do I even say to her? I'm kind of mad that I didn't capitalize on her but I'll give it a week and attempt to call/text her . wait for her to cool off.

B

BeDJ

Come to the chat room and give more info, I am very positive I can score you a lay with this chick.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if u kino to much tease her, touch her back and stuff wouldnt that scare a girl, like wow hes only in for sex?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:

EXACTLY!

What's even worse is since he assumed he was already FZ'd his reply was terrible.

A girl telling you about her new living arrangement is never a bad thing.

And for the LOVE of all that are swimming in endless vagina, stop talking about "texting kills relationships." It DOES NOT! Bad texting kills attraction.

PIMP

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:

I guess I am not understanding why, even after all of your previous fawk ups, and even after she texts you some more and still has some interest that if you play your cards right could possibly lead to some sexors....after all that, you felt the need to insult her??? I mean the insult really came out of left field imo...even if you don't want anything from her any longer, that was pretty harsh. I could see why she is a lost cause at this point. IF you had just moved and texted a girl that fact, and her reaction to you was "you text me really dumb things", would you want to talk to her again? Hell no. You would call her a total beotch and rightfully so.

Does not compute. Instead of insulting, you should have said "great! sounds as if your life is really going good...why don't you come over for some wine and dinner and we can celebrate all of this good fortune".

It really is that simple. No need to take everything so personal and to game these chicks 24/7. Sometimes....a simple straightforward approach is all that is needed.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

her: I'm moving into my new house soon!
BigSmooth: Well when you do you're going to need to invite me over for a tour

SIMPLE. SO SIMPLE.

~BigSmooth

cof33

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol bigsmooth is right that was a btter "just to mess with her because i know nothing will ever happen" message

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update: well I wanted to update this. Semester started and this girl hits me up like a mad woman. Find out she has a BF, she didn't even tell me until a few weeks ago. Constantly asks to hangout but I'm always either a. With a other girl or b. Studying but I may be free tonight . she knows I work the weekends and only contacts me Friday nights. The past 3 Friday nights she asked me what I was doing/wanted to hangout so its clearly on here. I'll report back a lay report or any report of tonight if anything happens. Later gents

Also wanted to add she badmouthed her BF when she talked to me .. Hardcore calling him ugly and useless ( what a *****!) But I was kind of sticking up for him a bit( I'm not insecure I don't care) so just adding it in