Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what it's coming to. Shame. Things need to change.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Unfortunately, that doesn’t matter. Marriage comes down to law. Gotta know that going in. Shoulda committed his suicide after the paperwork was in place.
Again, you are missing the point. I'll break it down again. Wife says, I want a divorce. Husband says f uck you, in theory, and moves beneficiary and then offs himself. Divorce = suicide in his mind.

Though, if he was going to off himself, which I am against, he should had liquidated his assets, transferred to a non-shared account, cash out, buy precious metals with the proceeds, or bitcoin, then proceed. Though this method, his wife wouldn't get a dime of his 401k.

Again, EBR, she wants a divorce, he kills himself. That was what I was talking about, not the division of assets.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, you are missing the point. I'll break it down again. Wife says, I want a divorce. Husband says f uck you, in theory, and moves beneficiary and then offs himself. Divorce = suicide in his mind.

Though, if he was going to off himself, which I am against, he should had liquidated his assets, transferred to a non-shared account, cash out, buy precious metals with the proceeds, or bitcoin, then proceed. Though this method, his wife wouldn't get a dime of his 401k.

Again, EBR, she wants a divorce, he kills himself. That was what I was talking about, not the division of assets.
You are in error. Even if he liquidated his assets his wife would still get them.

RickTheToad

Reaction score