Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is what I call interest level!

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrancisBegbie
I was wondering if you could share some of the things youve done to raise her interest so high??Just curious hoow you handled this playa...
Well, I guess a got a lil bit lucky. Believe me, I've been with many girls for a 15 year old (I'm the pimp of the class of 06):D , so I mean, you do find a girl that will fall head over heels sometimes. She's a rookie to this whole love thing. I taught her everything she knows.:D

We've been together for almost 6 months (about one of those months was just foolin around before SHE asked me to become exclusive). One of the things I want to stress is the importance of having other women in your life...at ALL times. It was funny how when we weren't bf/gf, girls would come up to me and wink it me and all that. It would drive her nuts, and she made sure that I'd be all hers (hey I ain't complainin!).

It's been pretty smooth sailin from there. The trick is to never let up. I see all this bullshyt here about when you pass that 3 month or 2 month hump with a girl, you can stop being a challenge and all that. Bull! You turn the C+F up, you try to become even more of a challenge and a mystery, but in a different way. Even though I could see her and talk to her a lot more, I don't. She knows I have a life, and that's what keeps her interested (and that's the reason she does this for me and shows me all this affection...she wants to be a bigger part of my life).

I know we're going to have one hard ass break-up. But that never stops me. It's damn worth it.

:cool:

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean you're not going to marry this girl? Geez, come on, you're 15 years old already, the clock is tickin'!

Prepare for the fireworks when this relationship ends, that's for sure.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
awwww young love :) ..........To be 15 again........mmmm wait, at 15 I wasn't dojng anything except playing football, going to strip clubs and boozing at the teen clubs:mad:

BTW, your genious for a 15 year old. Sounds like your on the right path....

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by myfriendblu
BTW, your genious for a 15 year old. Sounds like your on the right path....
You don't even know...I found this site in the beginning of my freshman year. Can you even imagine the kind of advantage I had over all the AFCs? It's pretty funny sometimes...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaaha, man that is some crazy a*s sh*t, although didnt she think of changing the font colour? Anyways that is cool bro, sounds like your doing great, although just dont be one of those normal 15 year old pimps, who thinks he is tough, gets into drugs, skips school, then when his 20 no girl wants to touch him cause he has no future and is fu*ked up in the head already. And remember a Don Juan doesnt harrass other 15 year olds to make his reputation as class pimp. Stay cool and take it easy.

Later

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
You don't even know...I found this site in the beginning of my freshman year. Can you even imagine the kind of advantage I had over all the AFCs? It's pretty funny sometimes...
Aw man I can belive it. Dude, your soooo lucky. I thought I was pretty pimp at 15, i can only imagine what you got going on. Plus the UNBELIEVABLE amount of tail you are exposed to every day, at school. :) hehehe Life is good aint it;)

Just don't go and screw anything up now. Wrap it before ya tap it;)

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
whatsup Canadianpimpology well at least you live up to your name. I have a question do you think you could have still got this girl if you had a bad or no reputation whatsoever? and did you get this girl before or after you were a DJ?