"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

This is what hs girls do when they *like* a guy.(Might surprise even experienced DJs)

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
I got in a discussion with a couple of female friends about dating a couple days ago and they told me something I wish I'd know back in 9th grade.
They both agreed that if they really had a crush on a guy, they would avoid him at all costs! At first I thought it must just be these two girls because they were shy, but we went around and asked several other high school girls.

Every single one agreed with them.
Either they said they avoided the guys they liked or they said that they used to (and then later admitted that they still do sometimes).

I was mildly surprised by this fact, but I was totally startled by the next point they agreed on: That even if they had a crush on a guy, they didn't usually want to go out with him!

what???

I can only guess that this is a case of girls saying one thing and actually wanting another, since they complained that guys should be able to tell that a girl liked him by the fact that she avoided him. I pointed out that girls also avoid guys when they really don't like a guy, and they sort of look at each other, embarrased and then said "Well... they should be able to tell anyway!" and laughed.

So if they want us to noctice that they like us, but don't actually want to do anything with us...?

I guess my point is twofold: watch for girls avoiding you, and remember that they're just as confused by this whole game as most AFCs out there, if not more so.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
Ok ..... that makes absolutely no sense lol .... grrrrrrrrrr girls are too confusing sometimes...

But, why don't they just make it clear they are interested ?? Wouldn't it be easier than to avoid the person ?
 

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
498
Reaction score
7
keep it in perspective. not all girls play hard to get.

a lot of girls who are attracted to guys act like excited, little puppy dogs. their eyes glaze over and they follow you around as if youre dangling a treat in front of them.

some even go -out of- their way to please you. e.g., this hostess i work with. a pair of khaki shorts i wear while serving is absolutely war-torn - both back pockets are ripped, and theres a couple random holes. on top of recently beginning to kino me, call me "honey" and "baby," she offers to take them home and sew them for me!

i rarely get to talk to her and dont know her that well - so its not a LJBF effort. so today i gave her the shorts, and before she left work, she came up, grabbed my arm, and asked "when would you like me to bring these back for you?"

lol

in other words, a good portion of women will go out of their way to please you. maybe theyre afc? who knows. but its nice to see women making an effort to impress us.

so whatever those girls told you, take it in stride. it goes both ways. and remember, above all, that what a woman says is usually a different story from what she does.

SLB
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Utter. Bull. ****.

I don't have time for fucjtarded chics like those.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
women are crazy. what do you expect? and uh.. let me borrow your khakis.
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
That's idiotic and immature. If a girl avoids me, I ignore her. Simple as that. Girls shouldn't do contradictory things like that, and if they do, I am not going to go out of my way to notice it and act on it. Forget that. They can just keep being immature - they'll eventually learn that the way to win my over is in fact to TALK to me, rather than running away from me like some little kindergartener afraid of cooties.
 

Weeuweed

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
how about ur ex avoiding u at all cost??
well.. my ex broke up with me on a lamesst reason..
coz i swore at her that time...

whenever at school, she would avoid places where i am...

Once i even saw her just waited for me to go away before she walks to the place i WAS. :D

what does her 'avoiding me at all cost" means here??
i pressume it's bad? :rolleyes:
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Okay, now to answer each of you, one by one *deeeeep breath*

AlexTheGreat: Hs girls (emphasis on the Hs part) don't just make it clear for the same reasons AFC guys don't make it clear. They're scared of rejection. If you think about it, you realize that avoiding the person you like is WAY easier than having to deal with their presence.

Strong Like Bull: Excellent points in general, but you're actually talking about a minority of girls in hs. (Once you get past high school, that changes.) And what I described is not "playing hard to get", it's fear of not being liked and embarrasment.

LikRetsam: Yes, I agree, it's total BS, but I can garuntee you that the extra effort in dealing with these girls will pay off.

babemaster2000:....what other forum? This is a problem thats very specific to high school.

DJ Alejandro: Nope, my khaki's won't fit you. Sorry.

Triple_ultima: Once again yes, it's idiotic and immature, but this is what they do. If you don't adapt, you're not going to get as much play. (Dumb, isn't it?)

ivanchin99: I hate to say it, but I beleive your ex situation is an exception. As a rule, all exes tend to avoid each other in general. I'm afraid this doesn't mean she wants you back. Move on. The more play you get from other girls, the better your chances of getting her back.
 

Absolute Pimp

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
This is why we come here. To learn ways to avoid dealing with these BS games women play, and to get straight to the point. Read the Bible, this post wasn't necessary.

AFCs flirt and play games of interest, real men cut straight to the point and just ask out the girls they are interested in.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
What absolute bull**** absolute, what is a real man, what is an AFC, both are totally articificial generalisations to help us. As is the statement flirting is for AFCs, i flirt, it helps me and most importantly its fun and gets rid of the stress, and it helps you show that you are confident and you can get away with teasing. Just do not make it desperate, like your bum flirting. Make it C + F styley.
 
Top