“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

This Is What All You AFCs Look Like After You Make Contact With Your First Girl

Mack 86

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
California

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

afc_007

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
"I know you really like the movie titanic, so... I hope after this you'll give me a call"

He really shouldn't have ripped his shirt off. Not to mention him lip-synching a song sung by a woman!
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
I know what this is without even looking, so where have I seen it before?

When I first downloaded it, I couldn't watch through it....it was just terrible.

So this means you should definitely try to watch through it :D
 

Mack 86

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Nah man I wasnt even trying to do that just showing people what AFCs look like.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
He even said he loves her :( , sad indeed.

Instead of making stupid videos, he should exercise and stop eating junk food, and get a cool haircut.

I bet sarah put the video online ;)
 
Top