"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

this is very random - NEED MAJOR HELP

DJArlington

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2002
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
DJs - here is the situation. I was downstairs in my parking garage on Friday evening coming back from work. The elevators in my building are very slow, so while I was waiting for the elevator I was talking to this random couple about furniture. Then this hot girl (I mean REALLY FINE) walks up and is like my sofa can't fit in the elevators. Then she asks us if she can measure one of our couches cause I said that my couch was as long as hers and could fit. So we go up to my pad, measure the couch, etc... We start having a conversation, it lasts about a half hour. She is really impressed with my pad and I gave her some of my furniture contacts (yes sounds kind of dorky).

So when she is about to leave, she talks about how we should chill out and stuff. Then she's like you don't have my number, so i take her number and then she takes down my number.

this girl was fine as heck, tall good looking, dressed very well. This stuff DOES not happen to me.

Do you guys think she is interested ? I know it almost sounds stupid - but I usually blow these things after one or two dates. Please help - how should I proceed ? When should I call her ?

Thanks!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
Of Course shes interested Captin Obvious:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
bhahahahah this is the kind of threads I miss,

this chick pretty much has her pvssy in your face grinding, and you are asking..does she like me? when should I call?

What kind of BUYING signal do you want?? A thunderbolt by God??

call her in a few days and ask her if she got her damn couch inside..wtf..are you gonna ask us which hole the dik goes in next?
 
Top