Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is the week.

sp1024

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she gave no indication that she heard anyone talking at all. And I talked to her today and she had no idea about that.

This week... Spring Break is next week, she currently has no boyfriend, if I don't do anything before Spring Break, she'll have one by the time break is over.

Then it'll be the same thing again, and maybe she'll break up with the guy by the end of the school year in June, and then I'll be back to the beginning of this thread. So it's gotta happen this week...

I'm just gonna ask her out sometime after school, when I can definitely find her, etc. It'll work.

I never even got to the part about asking her out when I called her Friday, it was literally like 10 seconds of her not hearing me, before hanging up. I didn't have time to make a fool out of myself.

The first time I called her, I didn't even hear her say anything, and I only said a few words (not even really identifying myself)... the call didn't even really go through.

Again, I talked to her today and she obviously didn't have a clue about it.

Second try... later this week.