Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is the week.

sp1024

Don Juan
Reaction score
So for most of the time since October, I've liked this girl... and I've worried about various things at various times and posted some of those here.

But this is the week. I'm not waiting to get a car, I'm not worrying about if she likes me or not first. (I have plenty of reasons to believe she does... but I'm not gonna obsess about it.)

I can basically guarantee that she does, and I can basically guarantee that it'll work (or something, at least, will happen) by the end of this week. So regardless, it'll be figured out.

One problem, she's kind of got a boyfriend. But it can't possibly be very serious. This is a girl who tries to flirt with me pretty much every time we're in class together. If she doesn't want to go out with me because of her boyfriend, then why would she waste her time flirting? And this girl ****ing asked me to go to some concert with her last Friday. She asked me to go to a concert with her. The thing's sold out, but today I basically counter-offered something for Thursday. A ****ing movie. I borderline asked her out, and the girl said nothing about that boyfriend of hers. So I don't really ****ing care about him. He goes to another school nearby, neither of them drive, they probably see each other once a week, tops. They probably just talk to each other on Myspace. Sounds like they've got a great ****ing relationship there. Big ****ing deal. What a ****ing joke that is.

But I don't really care if she's making sense or not, she's never said anything about her supposed boyfriend to me, so I don't really give a **** if she has one or not. So maybe I'm a douche for trying to mess that up, maybe I'm a douche for making a total ass out of myself if this week ****s up, but at this point I don't really ****ing care, I'd rather just do something instead of the same crap I've been doing all year (which is basically nothing.)

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
sp1024 said:
So for most of the time since October, I've liked this girl... and I've worried about various things at various times and posted some of those here.

But this is the week. I'm not waiting to get a car, I'm not worrying about if she likes me or not first. (I have plenty of reasons to believe she does... but I'm not gonna obsess about it.)

I can basically guarantee that she does, and I can basically guarantee that it'll work (or something, at least, will happen) by the end of this week. So regardless, it'll be figured out.

One problem, she's kind of got a boyfriend. But it can't possibly be very serious. This is a girl who tries to flirt with me pretty much every time we're in class together. If she doesn't want to go out with me because of her boyfriend, then why would she waste her time flirting? And this girl ****ing asked me to go to some concert with her last Friday. She asked me to go to a concert with her. The thing's sold out, but today I basically counter-offered something for Thursday. A ****ing movie. I borderline asked her out, and the girl said nothing about that boyfriend of hers. So I don't really ****ing care about him. He goes to another school nearby, neither of them drive, they probably see each other once a week, tops. Sounds like they've got a great ****ing relationship there. Big ****ing deal. What a ****ing joke that is.

But I don't really care if she's making sense or not, she's never said anything about her supposed boyfriend to me, so I don't really give a **** if she has one or not. So maybe I'm a douche for trying to mess that up, maybe I'm a douche for making a total ass out of myself if this week ****s up, but at this point I don't really ****ing care, I'd rather just do something instead of the same crap I've been doing all year (which is basically nothing.)
Well, on the bright side, its good that you are grabbing your balls and making a move. But there are some girls out there who flirt with every guy they see. Hate to break it to you, but if she really liked you as much as you are hoping she would have dumped her boyfriend by now. I'm warning you that as long as she has that boyfriend, you are going to come across quite a bit of trouble. I'd next her.

somewhatsuave

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is the week right? Well Yo theres no better opportunity, go with ur instincts n go for the kiss when the time allows it. One of the best ways to do this is through a tip i picked up from becomeaplayer.com. Ask her if she likes suprises if she says yes then kiss her. If she rejects your kiss just go on with the night n have a good time. U can't hold it against her cuz she's BEEN flirting, and its better to make the move then knowing u cud of. Hope that helps

SynapsyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've waited 6 months for this? Dear god...

Next time, give yourself a maximum of 6 WEEKS to get to this stage. 3 if possible. I realise it's high school, but even still, there is no point waiting and waiting. Gauge some interest, if there's even a little there, move straight to the first date stage. Use that date to see where the rest of the thing will go. If the interest disappears, play it off as "friends at movies", and move on.

But, good luck. Wait, what am I saying, luck doesn't exist. Only facts. And the fact is that while Soupar has a point, it's entirely likely that she fancies you over her boyfriend.

The only way to tell is to go for it. Remember, there are PLENTY more fish in the sea. Wait til you get out of highschool ;)

Syn.

sp1024

Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly knew nothing about talking to girls in October. I had no idea. At least I had enough time since then to find places like this and figure this crap out. And whatever happens this week, from here on I'll know what I'm doing.

sp1024

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was going to ask her out before she had a boyfriend.

Whatever.

We'll see this week.

sp1024

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus this girl flirts with me all the time in class. What the **** does she expect me to do in response to that?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talk is cheap...come back after you make the moves

anyways, yea, she probably doesnt like her bf as much as she likes you. To a lot of girls, bf's are extensions of themselves and if they dont have one...what does that say about themselves?

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
somewhatsuave said:
Ask her if she likes suprises if she says yes then kiss her. If she rejects your kiss just go on with the night n have a good time.

hahahahahahaha. give me a break that's the worst advice ever. becomeaplayer.com. I'll have to check that site out for some good jokes. If this chick sees you as a friend that's gonna scare her off. Just because shes flirting with you doesn't mean that she sees you as more than a friend or she may not like you enough to let you kiss her.

First off I wouldn't go out with this girl. Shes involved with another guy, what do you think she would do if she went out with you? Tell her to loose the other guy if she wants to go out with you.

If you insist on going out with her than fine. Work on building up the attraction then kiss her if it feels right. Don't ask her at the beginning of the date if she likes surprises then go for a kiss unless you like looking and feeling like a fool.

sp1024

Don Juan
Reaction score
Results:

So today was a pretty ****ty day. There's some closure, though.

So just in class today, I realized that this girl is ugly as hell. I've kinda convinced myself that she's decent looking, but really, she's ugly as hell. So I don't think I even would want to go out with her, even if she didn't have a boyfriend. So, not worth my time at all.

The other thing that made today suck...

My friend, he's a pretty quiet guy, he can't give a presentation in front of the class without being hella nervous. Not unlike myself in that regard. Anyway, the guy's a ****ing pimp, and you would never guess it. Pretty much every girl I have ever had a crush on while in high school, this guy has ****ed. It's ridiculous.

Anyway so I heard that he'd had 3 girlfriends (there's more, as he points out, on the "girls I've made out with" and "girls I've had sex with" lists -- don't you just want to punch this guy?), and I only knew who the third one was and who the current one was... So I'm trying to figure out who the first two were. He didn't want to tell me a few days ago, saying I had to figure it out, so I figured it out (I got someone else to tell me).

But the first girl on there was the hella hot girl who sits behind me in English. And this girl is not only hella hot, but she's actually not an idiot, like the girl I used to want to go out with. And she's not hella ugly like her, either. Naturally, right after finding this out, I had five minutes to get to English... so I was a bit distracted the whole period. I was zoning out on this practice AP test... I bombed it.

No one can understand how my friend is such a pimp. It's ridiculous.

But I'm digressing a lot. What I realized today was that I don't know if I ever really liked her; I liked the idea of having a girlfriend... Just her, she's not that good looking at all. I really don't know what I was thinking. And this isn't the "centerfolds only" trap or whatever, this girl is really just not that good looking.

What I did well is I got to know this girl a little bit, enough for her to know who I am (which is probably more than most girls know about me), and enough for me to at least consider asking her out. I just need to do that with a different girl who's actually hot, and then ask her out a lot sooner than five months, and that'll work.

So that's what I'm gonna do. I'm just going to try to be sociable, and be open to whoever I might meet and see where stuff goes.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your head up. All these "bad" things that keep happening are all in your mind (except maybe your test). Try to have a positive attitude, at least you're not attached to this one girl any more. Also, don't be jealous of your friend, jealousy doesn't do anything good for you. Plus, he's your friend, be happy for him.

Something you should think about (from Jealous Guy by Ma$e):
You see if we had more pimps, It wouldn't be no jealous guys
See me I live by the four pimp rules
Number one, you control the situation
you get in they head before you get in they bed
And number two, girls run like buses you may miss one
Catch another one every hour on the hour, promptly
And number three, What that girl ain't willin to do
you got a hundred more girls more than willin
And number four, is a new rule to the new pimp testament
you can't be a playa and hate the playas
that don't make no sense

Stay with it, tomorrows another day

sp1024

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a problem specifically with him being a pimp, it's just the girls it ends up being with...

I just wish I could learn some of it from him. Maybe it'll rub off, just from being around him. He isn't too good with advice, though, probably the best I've gotten from him is "it really isn't that hard." Sure, maybe for him.

It's funny, though, I've probably given him more advice than he's given me, just because he thinks he doesn't know what he's doing, even though he obviously does.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya man.. Dont waste any more days.. Imagine there was no tomorow. If she rejects u, act cool.. And if boyfriends tries to kill u , kill him instead.@

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he's your "friend"...why are you so jealous? Find out what works for him that can work for you and add it to your repetoire...forget the rest.

As for the girl suddenly being ugly...w/e.

sp1024

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am definitely trying to learn from him. I'm really not so interested in specifically which girls have been involved with him, I just hope I can get somewhat of an answer to how he got to that point. Because these are girls that seem like they have absolutely nothing in common with him, and he's not a particularly outgoing or confident person, either, and yet he's screwing some of the hottest girls at this school. So I really don't know how that got started. Hopefully I'll figure it out sometime.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't want to go out with me because of her boyfriend, then why would she waste her time flirting?

Girls flirt with everyone, Girls LOVE to flirt its like there 6 sense. Just because they flirt with you doesnt mean they want to go out with you. Jeez. Thats why we called people "big flirts"/""attention *****s"

sp1024

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I say ****ing a lot. When I talk and here.

Update--

So I thought I'd made up my mind... I don't know, but we had a class together today and I kinda started to change it again. So she looks better some days. Who gives.

As of today her Myspace says she's single. Suddenly it's a lot simpler, if I want to go out with her. Maybe I should.

sp1024

Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday I called her to ask her out... She was in a dead zone, and couldn't hear what I was saying. And then she hung up. (And I *67'd her, so she doesn't know who was calling, and assuming she couldn't hear anything I was saying, she doesn't know that I tried)

Her friend lives on this huge mountain where they don't get very good cellphone reception and that's probably where she was on a Friday afternoon.

Nothing's gonna happen this weekend, then, since calling her on a Saturday for something on a Saturday is kind of really bad advance notice. Next weekend, maybe, I dunno.