Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is the state of dating in the USA

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got ALL the validation a woman could ever want by getting to tell everyone she got to reject a Chad. Sleeping with Chad is a good story in itself but to get to tell all your friends you turned down a Chad? You’ll be a kweeeeeen for sure in your girl circle.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it extremely hilarious that Chad has to resort online dating in order to meet women.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got ALL the validation a woman could ever want by getting to tell everyone she got to reject a Chad. Sleeping with Chad is a good story in itself but to get to tell all your friends you turned down a Chad? You’ll be a kweeeeeen for sure in your girl circle.
That's like playing blackjack then hitting on 20, busts, then is proud of it afterwards.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he was the only one so far to put her in check?
He was carrying the grocery basket. Pvssy whipped most likely

Rollo had said that men who lack in one area often overcompensate in another. For example, he may have a high earning salary, or be a drug dealer like Jay said.

Just because a man is with a woman, doesn't mean he's happy. Unless you walked up to him and asked him how many times that month he's been laid, there's no real way of knowing. Guys will often lie to themselves and say "every six months is normal". It could also be that she just got out of a bad breakup with a high SMV guy and has this guy for support. There's so many scenarios that I'm not going to list them all. Just go over to r/deadbedrooms and see for yourself.
Yeah but this is far from a first occurrence. I often see this in my city. Beta provider perhaps?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe Gen X'ers. Millennials have had a lousy market and marriage rates among Millennials haven't been good.

I find it extremely hilarious that Chad has to resort online dating in order to meet women.
I don't know if that is hilarious. The top 10-15% of men do well enough on the swipe apps to warrant a presence there. In fact, doing a swipe app might be more efficient for them than doing in-person approaches. Additionally, the pandemic has destroyed night game in a lot of places.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe someone needs to come up with a male centric dating app. One where it shuffles the chads to the bottom of the pile.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it have to do with the USA? It's a fact that women reject men who are more attractive than them all the time. Because for most women it's not about getting sex, it's about getting COMMITMENT. And many women are smart enough to understand that they aren't going to receive this from a man out of their league. I can guarantee you that even a 10/10 man is going to get rejected a lot if he cold approaches IRL. And even on Tinder, he's going to get like 10% of women going on a date with him among those he swipes on. It's reality, no matter how attractive you are not all people are going to **** you. This is the case even for women. If you reverse the situation, a 5/10 guy can reject a 10/10 girl as well. And he probably should because unless he has a strong game it means that something is up, especially if she approaches him on the street or online. It can be some kind of scam or worse.

Can you get your head out of your ass, guys? Attraction isn't black and white. You can be rejected by a 3/10 girl and then **** a 9/10 girl who thinks you're the best thing that ever happened to her. People aren't robots and dating is a numbers game but not in a way where your attraction scale guarantees that everyone below is going to suck your ****. It's a numbers game in a way that you need to meet a lot of people to achieve any kind of success.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo had said that men who lack in one area often overcompensate in another. For example, he may have a high earning salary, or be a drug dealer like Jay said.

Just because a man is with a woman, doesn't mean he's happy. Unless you walked up to him and asked him how many times that month he's been laid, there's no real way of knowing. Guys will often lie to themselves and say "every six months is normal". It could also be that she just got out of a bad breakup with a high SMV guy and has this guy for support. There's so many scenarios that I'm not going to list them all. Just go over to r/deadbedrooms and see for yourself.
Yeah but this is far from a first occurrence. I often see this in my city. Beta provider lerhap
Maybe someone needs to come up with a male centric dating app. One where it shuffles the chads to the bottom of the pile.
You mean only fans?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An androcentric dating app is a brothel website ... :rolleyes:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe Gen X'ers. Millennials have had a lousy market and marriage rates among Millennials haven't been good.

I don't know if that is hilarious. The top 10-15% of men do well enough on the swipe apps to warrant a presence there. In fact, doing a swipe app might be more efficient for them than doing in-person approaches. Additionally, the pandemic has destroyed night game in a lot of places.
But most old women are not hot though.