"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

This is the one and only way to know if you're beeing "creepy" or not

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
82
Reaction score
34
Age
37
I knew a woman wrote that article even before I opened it. It might have been obvious- well then.

But this article is most relevant ever since social media took over our lives.

The best thing a ‘Ugly Guy’ can do in this time is to... do what this forum has been teaching for years.

1. Get in shape

2. Dress Well

3. Eat Well

4. Acquired a little humor. You’re gonna need it.

5. Keep your house/room clean. (This will help build your courage to ask a woman back to your place. Cause you know its spik and spang.

Read everyday, and watch comedy shows to help with being humorous or funny. Funny that is- Not a clown. Theres a difference.

And the girl that wrote the article mentioned above will less likely to call the cops on you for being ‘ugly‘ and staring at her boobs In public.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I think a lot of thirsty male incels hold looks up as the be all, end all.
Unfortunately this has been male's number one weakness throughout time...

Every woman should ask herself if she was locked in a dark pitch black room with a guy, does she have the personality or can mentally stimulate him to keep him in the room? Especially these days with social media, girls concentrate the most on looks and nothing else.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Not going to lie, I have gotten away with a lot of things because of how I look. I would have otherwise been accused of "sexual harassment" or being inappropriate.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top