Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is the one and only way to know if you're beeing "creepy" or not

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a woman wrote that article even before I opened it. It might have been obvious- well then.

But this article is most relevant ever since social media took over our lives.

The best thing a ‘Ugly Guy’ can do in this time is to... do what this forum has been teaching for years.

1. Get in shape

2. Dress Well

3. Eat Well

4. Acquired a little humor. You’re gonna need it.

5. Keep your house/room clean. (This will help build your courage to ask a woman back to your place. Cause you know its spik and spang.

Read everyday, and watch comedy shows to help with being humorous or funny. Funny that is- Not a clown. Theres a difference.

And the girl that wrote the article mentioned above will less likely to call the cops on you for being ‘ugly‘ and staring at her boobs In public.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article seems to be centered around office interactions and risk of sexual harassment accusations at work, not life in general. I would just say, find women outside your workplace.

The screen grabs of girls' tweets ("if he's cute, it's called flirting but if he's ugly...") is just typical female pretzel logic.

It goes: He's trying to flirt -> He's bad at this -> he's creepy -> he's unattractive.

Conversely, He's flirting -> He's turning me on -> I could bang -> he's hot.

One way to put it is women backwards-rationalize everything, including "attractiveness." But I think they're onto something...I've downgraded plenty of physically attractive women after talking to them and realizing they're not that hot. I think a lot of thirsty male incels hold looks up as the be all, end all.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of thirsty male incels hold looks up as the be all, end all.
Unfortunately this has been male's number one weakness throughout time...

Every woman should ask herself if she was locked in a dark pitch black room with a guy, does she have the personality or can mentally stimulate him to keep him in the room? Especially these days with social media, girls concentrate the most on looks and nothing else.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately this has been male's number one weakness throughout time...

Every woman should ask herself if she was locked in a dark pitch black room with a guy, does she have the personality or can mentally stimulate him to keep him in the room? Especially these days with social media, girls concentrate the most on looks and nothing else.
Amen. I used to subscribe to Rollo's old line, "you're not fukking her personality." Well yeah, I kind of am. If being a 9.5 was the only thing that mattered, I'd just bang high end hookers. She's going to have to prove herself on a few levels before I give a green light.

Not enough men operate within this paradigm. They aren't truly qualifying women. They're using PUA jokes to get her to qualify herself, but are they really putting a woman to the test? Your example about being locked in a pitch black room is a perfect way to look at it. (And maybe a good question to ask a girl some time.)

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to lie, I have gotten away with a lot of things because of how I look. I would have otherwise been accused of "sexual harassment" or being inappropriate.