THIS is the absolute BEST way to snap out of being a total CHUMP (important)

Real

Banned
Reaction score
this may not seem so obvious to the regular AFC who is trying to become more like a man.

We all hear and know that we need to have balls, we need to approach, we need to do this, do that, bla bla bla

THAT ADVICE IS USELESS TO MOST CHUMPS OUT THERE, and here is why:

(thanks to reading numerous sosuave posts about supposed recovered AFC's, i have come up with this AMAZING tip for everyone)

the CHUMP, with all of his mighty knowledge of how to be a man, will still always end up "liking" or "dating" 1 girl, during which time any progress that he made will be destroyed.

after all, imagine u a loser AFC who never had a girl (or have had very few).......and you are improving, you are don juaning, and then BOOM - you get a phone # of an hb9, and then BOOM u go on a date with her and you and her make out passionately. THIS IS WHERE MOST CHUMPS WHO ARE TRYING TO IMPROVE REMAIN CHUMPS!!! They all of a sudden start to focus JUST on that 1 hb9 who they made out with........they come to sosauve and post a field report, they come ask for advice on what to do next........and if they dont do that, they still think about her constantly and they literally STOP "don juaning", they stop trying to get other *****!!!!! NOBODY can tell me that I am wrong on this, because ive been there before too

guys, ALL advice on ANY and EVERY forum and website is totally useless unless you understand the simple fact that YOU MUST PLAY THE NUMBERS GAME!!! NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER focus your mind on just 1 girl..........

there is no guy that should be having a "girlfriend" who he sees exclusively, becase that same guy will turn into a chump as soon as the relationship is over........why? BECAUSE FOCUSING ON ONE GIRL KILLS ALL PROGRESS!

this is why you absolutely, at all times, must have at least 10 girls you can call to set dates with, you must be seeing at LEAST 2 girls at the same time (tell them what they wanna hear, you know my take on lying, as a don juan gets the ***** by all means necessary), you MUST go out and keep meeting new girls, KEEP PILING THEM ON!!! i dont care if you had 3 dates this week......you still better go to a party and make out with a girl, and get 3 more #s, and then go to the mall the next afternoon and cold approach girls and get a couple #s there........and then when ur tired for an hour, go spam on myspace, get some screeen names, and get even MORE #s

being a don juan is somewhat of a lifestyle...........you CANNOT commit to just 1 girl, because that is exactly how an AFC who is trying to become a master seducer REMAINS a goddamn little chump!!!

UNDERSTOOD? ANY QUESTIONS?

Ostepop

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your like 18 years of age right?

I smell some frustrated virgins mighty alter ego in cyberspace. 200+ posts in 2 weeks? Lol.

Oh and this is just about the dumbest advice i have ever heard. It may work if your outlook is to bang as many girls as you can, however this is best accomplished by having ****buddies, rather than girlfriends, which saves all the "OMG SHE DUMPED ME" crap, because your not exclusive to your f-bud to begin with.

Then again, some people actually want meaningful relationships. What is the one thing people seek more than anything in this world? Love. If you love someone, you wouldn't have 10 different girls on the side at the same time, and if you dont love someone, then you cannot experience the "OMG SHE DUMPED ME BUHUUU...." crap.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you take advice from this so called man know that he thinks "Wow you're more feminine than a 14 year old" is a good diss. Just look over his post and still asks yourself? Do you want to take advice from this guy? Think about it. He's a hypocrite, he talks about the "don juan" lifestyle and all that BS, but there's no way an assh*le like this guy could be a Don Juan. Take a moment to look over his other threads and post. You'll see that he likes to argue, act superior to people, put people down and overall troll the forums. Do you really want to take advice from a guy who goes into perfectly good topics and starts a flame war? If you still want to take this guys advice after hearing all that, that's not my corcern.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
This is just sound like another version of Rollo Tomassi's plate theory.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The broken clock being right twice a day analogy is annoying. The clock is still useless, because without a second clock to check when the broken clock is correct, there's no way of knowing when it's right.

And I've had many LTRs without going AFC.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea of having many girls is not a new one but it is still very good. The most obvious benefit is that if you want to have sex and your main girl isn't around, then all you have to do is call up your other girl. If she isn't available then maybe your other other girl is.

It's a great idea to keep your skills sharp. If you get bored of your LTR you should be able to find another girl right away.

Of course I still need to get a girl first :p But once I get her I'll still be perusing the others.

Reaction score
MooseGod said:
I don't know about you guys, but I have a lot more to do with my day than chase skirts. Women aren't the end-all be-all.

Sure you do.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playing "the numbers" is obviously helpful, but totally useless if your approach is bad. The key is to learn from your mistakes and keep improving. Learn how to read people better.

robstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Before you take advice from this so called man know that he thinks "Wow you're more feminine than a 14 year old" is a good diss. Just look over his post and still asks yourself? Do you want to take advice from this guy? Think about it. He's a hypocrite, he talks about the "don juan" lifestyle and all that BS, but there's no way an assh*le like this guy could be a Don Juan. Take a moment to look over his other threads and post. You'll see that he likes to argue, act superior to people, put people down and overall troll the forums. Do you really want to take advice from a guy who goes into perfectly good topics and starts a flame war? If you still want to take this guys advice after hearing all that, that's not my corcern.
Well originally, I may not have taken his advice.. But since YOU have given me the advice to not take his advice.. well.. I can't trust your advice.. so I guess I'll have to take his..

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
mr_elor said:
True, but EVERYONE in life has at least a few decent pieces of advice. Even a broken clock's right twice a day....

Ignore who it is, run the advice past you BS detector.

Look, as much as I disagree with Real in general he's actually onto something here. I don't think you quite have to have 10 girls on the go, but never have your focus on just one girl, it really does create bad habits.

You may be using C+f and other gimmicks on one girl, but because it's only one girl in the big scheme you'll still be having AFC type behaviour. I know because it's something I've done myself and learnt from.
Experience is life's best instructor. Good post brother.