DeathDealer
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 3, 2004
- Messages
- 640
- Reaction score
- 0
USE THE FORCE, LUKE.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Maybe one of the reasons you came to this board is the fact that your mind is not open to new ideas.Originally posted by LikerOfWomen
This is really, really stupid.
It had me really interested until he started prattling on about thought waves. They don't exist any more than fire-breathing dragons and the tooth fairy. This is crazy-person-with-a-tinfoil-hat stuff through and through.
I'm a very open-minded person, but there's a big difference between being open-minded and being a sucker for a gimmicky superstition.
The fact that so many people would seriously consider these ideas shows me how horribly our educational system has failed to provide people with an understanding of critical thinking, standards of evidence, and the scientific method.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Kinesics is about how you hold and move your body and face to subcommunicate.Originally posted by catch
A curious subject, you might be intrested in learning about
KINESICS.. the power of silent command! using body language for controle over people!!
PROXIMICS..using area and personal space for power over others.. the structure of silent command!!
body language has become, to say the least, an amazing subject..
watching the sub-concious behaviour can be an edjucating experience..
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
It was actually Nikola Tesla who invented the radio, a fact that has been almost forgotten by historians. Nikola had seven patents for the radio but Marconi added on a few things and beat Tesla to the punch in sending a transatlantic message. Hence, Marconi is commonly credited as "inventing" radio. Tesla sued in court and years later the US Supreme Court invalidated Marconi. Tesla invented the radio. But, this is straying off-topic.xanderbaz:
Marconi (the guy who invented the radio, if I'm wrong please correct me)
You may want to read Miracle on Probability Street --Bonhomme:
How many of you have picked up the phone to call a certain individual without either of you having any particular reason to expect a call from the other, and had that person be on the line, having called you at the same time?
Or have you heard from someone you've been out of touch with for a while after you've been thinking of them a lot more than usual, just "out of the blue"?
Funny thing is, I remembered this fact a few seconds after I finished writing my post, but was too lazy to fix my error. I first thought of Marconi because Napoleon Hill mentions him as the founder of radio in his "Think and Grow Rich" book, which is by the way an excellent read.Originally posted by Deep Dish
It was actually Nikola Tesla who invented the radio, a fact that has been almost forgotten by historians. Nikola had seven patents for the radio but Marconi added on a few things and beat Tesla to the punch in sending a transatlantic message. Hence, Marconi is commonly credited as "inventing" radio. Tesla sued in court and years later the US Supreme Court invalidated Marconi. Tesla invented the radio.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Think about it this way: think of all the times you think about someone and they never call.Bonhomme
Transmission of some sort of "thought waves" is the most reasonable explanation I can come up with, and that's my current hypothesis until some better explanation comes up. And "mere coincidence" is too highly improbable in this particular case to be it.
Are you an atheist?Originally posted by Deep Dish
Think about it this way: think of all the times you think about someone and they never call.