Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is sick

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The first time I was taken to a man's house by my mum I was eight. It was a horrible night and I cried a lot but then my mum came the next day and took me home. She bought me chocolate and cheese curls."
That's a nice way of thinking!

First you think [insert any horrible event], then "she bought me chocolate and cheese curls" :p

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yow

Perhaps invading Iran wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And I thought American judges were bad... those guys need to be skinned alive for murdering innocent little girls. Glad I'm an American, baby!:p

And yes, it is a very sad situation. Correct me if I am mistaken, but didn't it say: "she was repeatedly raped, bore her first child aged nine and was passed from pimp to pimp before having another three children."

Damn... I didn't even know that it was possible for a girl that young to have children... did I read that correctly?:(

Victems need help, not punishment.

Last edited:

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
That's what happens when you don't have a sepration between The State and religion.
Yes indeed. We need examples like these to make us realize how much more evolved Westernized societies are.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Engetsu
We need examples like these to make us realize how much more evolved Westernized societies are.
That's what I thought, until I watched Jerry Springer.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of sick, check out this story

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/12/17/national/main661617.shtml

"The next day, authorities say, Montgomery confessed that she strangled Stinnett from behind, laterally cut her open, removed the baby and cut her umbilical cord. She also admitted that she lied to her husband about the ordeal."

Some women are really messed up!!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Speaking of sick, check out this story

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/12/17/national/main661617.shtml

"The next day, authorities say, Montgomery confessed that she strangled Stinnett from behind, laterally cut her open, removed the baby and cut her umbilical cord. She also admitted that she lied to her husband about the ordeal."

Some women are really messed up!!
In one of the most recent cases, a 21-year-old woman was shot to death in Oklahoma in December 2003, allegedly by another woman who pretended the 6-month-old fetus was her child.
:eek: