Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is SICK, we need to GET ACTIVE!

Hank Rearden

Banned
Reaction score
That's a lot of money for child support.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced many judges and juries get off on committing gross injustices.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday my 20-y.o. friend was saying to me that his LTR of 1 year and 8 months, who is 25, is giving him a very hard time, yet he loves her and is willing to fix their relationship. He even mentioned marrying her...

You sum what Bonhomme posted with the story I just told and conclude that marriage is just fuggin stupid from the beginning to the end.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll not marry or have kids with any gal unless:

1) The "infatuation phase" has long since passed, we consider ourselves best friends, and there's still plenty of lust.

2) I absolutely trust her with my life.

3) There's a pre-nup that covers mental health breakdowns and such.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most guys wouldn't do this because they love their kids and they wouldn't put them in jeparty, but i would quit my job, sell everything off and go like a bum, if i had to pay that kind of money a wife. I don't care if she has my kids, if they are not with me, they are not my responsability.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the exact reason why i have so much trouble with relatioships. I can predict and control where things will go in the short term but in the long term, there's no garuntee that things won't end up similar to this poor chump. *Sigh* even being an advance PUA has it's limits.:(

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that were me, I would have quit my job. Seriously, when it's THAT MUCH, I'm better off living on welfare or with no money that paying that much.

that's ridiculous.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His best option is to do something that gets paid "under the table," or some sort of real estate investing in which he's essentially borrowing money for a living, showing little or no taxable income ... such as buying property way below market and refinancing, pulling out equity to make his money.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this story less than credible.

Just ignoring the source for a minute :rolleyes: and looking at the content of the story I find 5 things out of place.
1. Alimony is not permanent. He'll pay that for a few months and be done with it. This article fails to separate the costs of this temporary alimony and child support and instead lumps them together to make the story more sensational. His child support fees could be pennies compared to the alimony.
2. She has no job, yet he has to pay for child care. That's just pure BS. He's adding that to his story to make it sound more incredible.
3. He has a "good relationship with his ex" yet she's screwing him over. Give me a fvcking break. If this article had any credibility, we would see the word "b1tch" more times referring to his ex than we see the word "the." The author who made this story up is downplaying the b1tch ex so that he can highlight his agenda.
4. He made 4k a month yet can't afford a decent lawyer. In the US, and especially California, money can buy you out of prison. Just ask OJ or Michael. Yet this chump is too stupid to buy a good lawyer with the abundance of money he was making, and too stupid to sue his lawyer for misrepresentation.
5. Where's the facts? I see no links to court documents, specific unfair laws on a government website, or even "Robert's" last name. From what I can see there's more evidence to suggest that the webmaster made this story up than it's truth.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
1. Alimony is not permanent.
It depends how long you're married. The longer you're married, the more likely you're going to be paying the rest of your life. Especially if the guy is the sole provider.