Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is one of the easiest way to get a girl back to your place

Reaction score
I found this on another site and thought some people here would like to read it:

Take a girl out on a date and make sure where you take her is a place near your house. Either 5 minutes walking distance or 5 to 10 minutes driving distance. While you are out on your date talk about something interesting that is at your house. So for example you have a painting or a new piece of music that you and her might like. You then let her know that you would love to show her this interesting thing. Then you tell her something like "Hey you know what, I have the latest record of that band that were talking about at my house. I live right down the road you should come with me and check it out.

I've done this plenty of times and it works 90 percent of time. Usually what happens when you get to your house is you most likely end up having sex or at least some sort of physical intimacy. A lot of times these women want to get down but they need a reason to get down. You can't just say hey "Come to my house so we can have sex". You say come over so we can do something which isn't sex and then what happens is the sex happens because in her mind she just came over to listen to records so she feels more comfortable to have sex because that wasn't the reason she came over in the first place. So when she tells her friends she will be like "We just came to his house to listen to records and then one thing lead to another...."

Most women like this because it gets rid of her thinking she is a hoe. Some women want to have sex on the first date but are scared of how they are going to feel later or what other people including YOU might think of her later. You have to give these women a reason just to make her feel Ok in her own mind to have sex with you on the first date. I've tried this many times and have yet to listen to records at my house. When we got there it was always sex.

Another way you can do it is before you go out on the date figure out what she likes. So if she says that she loves astrology buy yourself something that has to do with astrology maybe a book or something and leave it at your house. Then on the date bring up that topic and let her know you have this cool astrology thing at your house that you want to show her. Make sure you are near your house because you want to get home as quick as possible to keep the mood going.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the only way actually when we are talking about the first date! Some real hoes may come but even they might hesitate!

Obviously women think it's really important, how long they will resist before having sex with a guy! With what you say, you just break that mindset, she gives herself a reason to come back to your place even though she knows it might end in sex!

You said all that, but I wanted to share a story, it first happened to me when I first joined this forum and that's how I learnt what you say now!

I was on my 2nd date with a real beautiful girl and I started being ****y and funny to which she liked and gave me good vibes. None of us was virgin and I knew it, so I told her, and I know it sounds really bad, but I was inexperienced back then, "How about going back to my place and have sex?" She said yes!!

Yes, she said yes!!

Little did I know as soon as we got semi naked and I got in, she started crying! XD I really didn't know what was happening, I knew she liked me and she wasn't a virgin so what the fack? Of course I didn't act on it and said it's ok if she is not ready for whatever reason. We facked some days later!

The thing is, I came on this very forum and asked what happened! What I got was pretty much something like this post! This is something everyone should know! Unless you have built a certain comfort with a woman, you can't just ask her to come to your place for sex! Give her a reason not to think she is a hoe for coming, confuse her brain thinking she came for something else.

Nice post!

Reaction score
DonJuanit0 said:
That's the only way actually when we are talking about the first date! Some real hoes may come but even they might hesitate!

Obviously women think it's really important, how long they will resist before having sex with a guy! With what you say, you just break that mindset, she gives herself a reason to come back to your place even though she knows it might end in sex!

You said all that, but I wanted to share a story, it first happened to me when I first joined this forum and that's how I learnt what you say now!

I was on my 2nd date with a real beautiful girl and I started being ****y and funny to which she liked and gave me good vibes. None of us was virgin and I knew it, so I told her, and I know it sounds really bad, but I was inexperienced back then, "How about going back to my place and have sex?" She said yes!!

Yes, she said yes!!

Little did I know as soon as we got semi naked and I got in, she started crying! XD I really didn't know what was happening, I knew she liked me and she wasn't a virgin so what the fack? Of course I didn't act on it and said it's ok if she is not ready for whatever reason. We facked some days later!

The thing is, I came on this very forum and asked what happened! What I got was pretty much something like this post! This is something everyone should know! Unless you have built a certain comfort with a woman, you can't just ask her to come to your place for sex! Give her a reason not to think she is a hoe for coming, confuse her brain thinking she came for something else.

Nice post!
Haha. I burst out laughing at you asking her to come back to your place and have sex. So direct and up front. Yup, very few girls will just accept a direct proposition to have sex. 99.9% of girls want to have sex right away but there are so many mental blocks going through their mind trying to convince them otherwise.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkDetective50 said:
Haha. I burst out laughing at you asking her to come back to your place and have sex. So direct and up front.
I was too young and fool (5-6 years back) and I thought this had to do with confidence or something like that! My face was probably the funniest thing when I suddently saw her crying while I was trying to fack! haha

I remember I made her come back the second time with the excuse of a movie! This forum has taught me a lot!

LP700-4

Banned
Reaction score
Don't forget to actually show her what you promised to show her.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I find drugging and binding her much easier.

BeHappy

Banned
Reaction score
From experience, this works after she has 'agreed' to sleep with you. Even if you throw out the bait, one venue on the first date to fvck doesn't happen very much. This tactic is just a intermediary to sex, she must already want to fvck you during the date. This bait should be used to close the deal and not a seduction tip. If you have not build enough physical intimacy, should will not likely oblige and you may have blown any further dates.

With that said, you can load the chamber, but you must decide whether or not to pull the trigger on at the end by asking her back. On the first date, it's mostly about trial closes. Assuming you have made the kiss during the date and you are at a secluded place. This is the place that you take ALL your dates to. Go explore a little bit, there are always these little nooks and crannies. Mine was an empty medical plaza. Most of my SNL responded positively to intimate conversations such as massages. ALWAYS ASK YOUR PROSPECT, "So, what would you say you are best at?" The first time I asked my first date the question, she blurted BL0WJOBS. Anyways, see how far you can get away with. Tell her you recently got the best massage and tease her that she can not compare. (Trial close.) Get your bodies familiar with each other and tell her you learned a new technique. Start with the normal back and then move down to her thighs. If she is enjoying it, stop. Continue with a quick 15 minute conversation and then pull the trigger. Whether it is a yes or no on the first date, you are very close to the bang.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Wow, {insert title of indie film} is one of my favorite movies too! I actually have it on bluray. Let's watch it!"

back at apartment: "i forgot i let my friend borrow it. It's all good, we can stream it on my Macbook."
by the way, it's a PROVEN FACT that the internet gets the best connection directly where the bed is. To get a good quality stream, you're gonna want to be on the bed. It just makes sense.

"Yea, I got hella dank weed at my place. I totally want to blaze with you!"

back at apartment: "damn, totally forgot. I ran out of weed a while back. Hmmm, how about another glass of wine?"

Steve-O

Banned
Reaction score
Starfvcks 64 said:
"Wow, {insert title of indie film} is one of my favorite movies too! I actually have it on bluray. Let's watch it!"

back at apartment: "i forgot i let my friend borrow it. It's all good, we can stream it on my Macbook."
by the way, it's a PROVEN FACT that the internet gets the best connection directly where the bed is. To get a good quality stream, you're gonna want to be on the bed. It just makes sense.
ROTFL. At that point she whips out {insert title of indie film} from her purse and says "Oh, don't worry. I have it right here in my purse. We can watch it in your living room while I sit on this couch over here and you sit on that couch way over there". Lmfao.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is, i've used very similar lines three times, and the first time it led to a two year relationship haha.

If a girl wants to go back to your place you just need to have some slightly practical reason, and it's good.

Plausible Deniability
You can't say "let's go to my place to have sex"
but you can say "let's go to my place and watch a movie"
Even though they both mean the same thing.

oh yea, the internet part was a joke but watching a movie in bed next to a girl is a pretty quick way to take things to the next level.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Personally, I find drugging and binding her much easier.
Same:up:

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My dog is like my kid so at some point I'm going to talk about my dog. "Do you want to meet my dog?" has worked great a few times.

Smoking with someone down with that works also but I have to watch that on dates...as I've gotten older I have a tendency towards becoming a jabbering idiot if I haven't smoked in a while and I don't always keep it around these days.

The dog thing is my favorite. Watching a movie is a good one too but I've been using that since freshman year of college and it just feels old and obvious at this point. Probably doesn't matter though.

They know what you are up to...point is to be smooth and not suggest that they are being easy with whatever it us you use.