Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is NOT a rant..Is there any way(other than scams) of increasing height? Also any way to increase face size?

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Question is how to effectively increase height at the age of 21 and how to increase skull size/ facial size?
My current height is 5 feet 8.5 inches..and I have been told and also see for myself that my face(skull) is small for a male of my height. I have a medium skeletal frame( as in width of shoulders and all)...and my face is oval shaped( like an inverted egg..lol)..even though I have 9% body fat, my jaw bones don't show..my facial structure is just plain with no masculine features..I have been also told that my face is too cute which is just a polite way to say I have a girly face which makes sense bcoz I took my mother's face..
This is not a rant..I don't bame women for my lack of good looks and rejections in any way..I simply want to max my looks as much as possible..and the first step to solve a problem is to accept that I have a problem..
I can share my pictures if you want

Has anyone here tried to increase their height or has actually increased their height? what have you learned along the way? what mistakes to avoid? what would you do different for better and faster results?

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My current height is 5 feet 8.5 inches..and I have been told and also see for myself that my face(skull) is small for a male of my height. I have a medium skeletal frame( as in width of shoulders and all)...and my face is oval shaped( like an inverted egg..lol)..even though I have 9% body fat, my jaw bones don't show..my facial structure is just plain with no masculine features..I have been also told that my face is too cute which is just a polite way to say I have a girly face which makes sense bcoz I took my mother's face..
This is not a rant..I don't bame women for my lack of good looks and rejections in any way..I simply want to max my looks as much as possible..and the first step to solve a problem is to accept that I have a problem..
I can share my pictures if you can tolerate seeing my normie face and body..
Que?

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that was given in the post title..but thanks for letting me know.. I will edit.
Question is how to effectively increase height at the age of 21 and how to increase skull size/ facial size?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I thought that was given in the post title..but thanks for letting me know.. I will edit.
The skull is usually fully formed by age 25 although some structure like the forehead can continue to get wider with age.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't worry about things you can't (easily) change . If you are small you must have broad shoulders..so work out, get strong and get "big". The latter is completely within your control unlike increasing height.

Your face is what it is. Working out will also change your facial features. Another haircut, healthy lifestyle, facial masks and creams will also help a ton.

And please ,stop with that defeatist mindset talking bout "tolerating your normie face". I hate that shyte. Because you set a extremely difficult goal( increasing your height) so you can hide behind this as an excuse. 4 inches extra wont make women drop their panties like hot potatoes if you feel like a loser. You project what you think.

Technically it's possible to get an operation .iirc they'll cut a piece of your shin bone or something crazy. It wasnt a pleasant procedure, and iirc it's also risky AF.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't worry about things you can't (easily) change . If you are small you must have broad shoulders..so work out, get strong and get "big". The latter is completely within your control unlike increasing height.

Your face is what it is. Working out will also change your facial features. Another haircut, healthy lifestyle, facial masks and creams will also help a ton.

And please ,stop with that defeatist mindset talking bout "tolerating your normie face". I hate that shyte. Because you set a extremely difficult goal( increasing your height) so you can hide behind this as an excuse. 4 inches extra wont make women drop their panties like hot potatoes if you feel like a loser. You project what you think.

Technically it's possible to get an operation .iirc they'll cut a piece of your shin bone or something crazy. It wasnt a pleasant procedure, and iirc it's also risky AF.
I m working out and actively approaching women almost everyday..In no way I m hiding or making an excuse to avoid approaching women or bettering myself in other areas..today I approached 3 women in a mall but all of them only responded with minimum words, avoided eye contact for the most part and quickly left when they got the chance...it was just a sarcastic joke about tolerating my normie face..ofcourse I know only being 6 feet and over doesn't help

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Accept your god-given height. Marry a tall or above average height woman and pray your son gets some of her genes.
Don't want to marry...Guess I will have to do what I can and just be content with it huh..well whatever...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't want to marry...Guess I will have to do what I can and just be content with it huh..well whatever...
Marry / procreate, whichever you prefer. Either way, there is nothing you can do about your height. By 25 it is locked in. IIRC it’s 60-70% genetically predetermined.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hieght increasing soles, lifts.

Simple solution!

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen some short guys with really hot women.

Studies have shown 70% of women prefer a muscular man over a tall man. It's easier to be muscular when not tall and lanky. You're almost 5'9, that's not short dude...you need to focus on your game, other aspects of looks and your financials OP.

pranshu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Studies have shown 70% of women prefer a muscular man over a tall man. It's easier to be muscular when not tall and lanky. You're almost 5'9, that's not short dude...you need to focus on your game, other aspects of looks and your financials OP.
other than my face and height, I have nothing to worry about(currently working on game, money and muscle)..But I will still try the cycling with gradual increase in seat level to increase height, and that jawliner that supposedly developes facial muscles..I will try these methods for 1 year..lets see..I will post if I get any updates or so

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Thick, well styled hair is a critical looksmax piece that I would put at #1. Then posture. Then build/fitness. And clothing style last.

Tall thick hair and good posture will maximize the appearance of your natural height.

I don’t know how to actually height-max.

Last edited: