Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is my sucess history.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read and Learn CHUMP!

Last night my brother, a friend, and me went to a bar. We got there and there were no tables left, so we stood at the “death row” with some chump losers, waiting for a free table.
20 minutes and we had one.
There were not so many girls, just a few with bfs and dates. But a hot blond was checking me out even holding hands with a chump hahahahaha

Mean while we were sitting and ordering drinks, two '8s' girls entered the place, a hot hot brunet with wonderful legs, and a hot hot hot blond with amazing tits, beautiful green eyes and pretty face.

The band was playing some good rock n roll music, and us 3 were having a real good time. All the dudes were looking the 2 beauties. 2 chumps went to talk to them, they kept trying and trying conversation but I could read her bodies and see the lack of interest.

My brother was going home earlier. He picked up a piece of paper, wrote down “come here and sit with us”, as he was leaving he delivered the note to the hotties, and left.
The girls looked at us, but those two stupid chumps were still there. They became interested

One of the chumps wrote down, “no thanks” came to my friend asking for a cigarette and gave it to him. He stood up, went there with the paper and asked what the f.uck is your problem (any one remember the bar fight post? Hehehe) in front of the girls, but not looking at them, he went there to get some answers. The chumps chicken out. So the respect from the chicks for the losers, that was already low, completely disappeared.

Another 20 minutes, and I wrote down “what are you waiting for” with no interrogation marks or exclamation marks. Went for the blond, looked her right in the beautiful eyes, and gave it to her, while a chump was hitting her!!! Ahahha that is balls!! ahahhaha

We were having a good time, singing and laughing, I taught my friend that he should not look too much the girls, act like if they weren’t there, but only a few times, to have eye contact. They were interested, oh yes! they were.

The 2 girls went to have a beer and pay the bill. But they did not leave, instead they changed places to be in front of us, between the band and us, they wanted to get our attention!
“Look at us boys” hehehhe

By this time, some other dudes were giving their shot. Man, the girls were hitted (? not sure spelling) A LOT by several different chumps.

Almost at the end of the night, when the band finished the show with loud Purple Haze, the chicks came to talk with us, but the chumps came the same time to give us the note the girls had wrote 40 minutes before!
"We really want to go there talk with you, but these CHUMPS are here!!S.HIT!" When I read that I said “ok” and kept drinking my beer.

Here is the point that makes a chump a chump and a DJ a DJ.
The stupid chump got so pissed that the girls were highly interested on us not then, that he wanted to fight!! He was nervous as a dog, his friend too! We stood cool, the bartenders came over to stop them – notice that we didn’t make a move! Just sited on our table having a good time we provoke the anger from losers and curiosity from hot babes.

The girls got scared. And ran away. S.hit chumps!!

Do u realize what happened with me last night?
I changed the game totally!
While 14 or more different stupid *******s tried to score the girls, me and my buddies made 3 moves that made the girl’s interest level to blow high as a rocket!!
That is acting THE DON JUAN WAY.
The 2 prettiest girls came to talk to us, that’s the difference.
You know I am so proud of my attitude that I want to thank all of you my fellows DJS who have been helping me. Thanks.

Next week we will go back there, and if the hotties are there, they will come to talk again

GREAT WHITE SHARK

------------------
And now I'm gonna destroy Santiago's marlin.

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very suave moves indeed Great White! This seems to be a good example of having b@lls ans playing it cool, having the I don't give a shyt attitude. Cool deal man!

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool Great White Shark. (Hey my stupid keyboard is working fine again (I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts.))

Those girls must be thinking "who were those guys." Steering your friend is also cool. Your friend must have been impressed that your method worked.

Very nice. You know? That's what I like about applying jerk methods. Tricking girls into things isn't like one tenth of the fun you get from beating other guys. That's why I'm on this website by the way... to beat other (stupid) guys... not to get women.

Yesterday I was in a discotheque and this blonde ans brunette were dancing with each other. All the guys (pretty popular guys among them) spoke only to the blonde and got rejected. All of them. Must have been thirty guys who dared. All with charisma, looks and charm. No one however used his brain. I mean if you're seeing this girl rejecting all the guys who talk to her you must think something like "hey, let's try something confident and funny on the girlfriend and ignore the blonde." If my confidence wasn't asleep then I would have definitely tried to beat the others. But I just observed.

KinoOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Job Man!

Where is this bar fights post?

------------------
Don Juan
KinoOI - Anthony
KinoOI@greatestgamers.com

The DJ Bible ~or~ The High School Don Juan Bible

"I'll make him an offer he can't refuse" - Marlon Brando

[This message has been edited by KinoOI (edited 01-06-2002).]

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Bartender, my friend was really excited. And the thing is that he is kinnda natural DJ, we always hang out, and he use to get all the chicks, but yesterday I show him how to deal on a level higheir than his
And this is how it is going to be from now on!

>>The fight post is: http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/010095.html

GREAT WHITE

------------------
And now I'm gonna destroy Santiago's marlin.

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Success Forum...

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Neo,

Moved to 'Success Stories' Forum