Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is my last post on the Forums

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
I want to say good luck to everyone over the last two years who gave me some good advice, especially Backbreaker, and Jophil. I try to give advice but everytime I create a new thread about a certain topic, I get called names, told in private messages to go fuvk myself, etc. I don't mind people disagree about what I say, but no need to call people names, and send rude private messages.

This community has three types of members;

1) Those who need help and genuine about giving advice.

2) Those who don't know how to read and then write about something that has nothing to do with anything we're talking about (severe reading comprehension problems).

3) Those who are homosexuals but claim to be straight and try to get a rise out of people (there are also females here that pose as men).

The 2nd and 3rd category make it almost impossible to give advice. It becomes pointless when people are yelling and screaming at you. When someone doesn't respect another's opinion, no need to give it.

I want to wish all of you luck and wish you the best. Be careful who you listen to. Stay away from unavailable women, take things SLOW with women, and make them swoon for you. Any fool can get laid, but it takes a man to make them fall in love with you. Your goal should always be (once you master everything else) is to make any woman you want, to fall for you. Any idiot can fuvk a woman. His classmate, a girl he works with, etc. Any fool can do this. But only the truly talented MEN make them fall in love with them. The only way you do that is by going SLOW. Go slow with women, work out, make money, and travel. Good Luck everyone!

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading your last few posts here worries me. Most of them sound very bitter/mysogynist.

You started giving jophil/igetit quality advice and lately all i read from you is the " all women are slvts" mentality. And any man with a girlfriend is a pvssy.

Take a break and get yourself out there. Lurking here daily is not healthy.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you've put down some good advice on these forums.

But I've noticed lately that you've become quite hostile yourself towards others who have a different opinion to your own.

Saying they have reading comprehension difficulty and calling them homos and queers when all they're doing is presenting an alternative viewpoint is not cool.

If you dish it out, make sure that you at least have the balls to take it in return.

So yeah, take a break from the forums for your own good, get that anger management issue of yours under control and we'll be glad to get you back.

Cheers!

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Dude, you've put down some good advice on these forums.

But I've noticed lately that you've become quite hostile yourself towards others who have a different opinion to your own.

Saying they have reading comprehension difficulty and calling them homos and queers when all they're doing is presenting an alternative viewpoint is not cool.

Cheers!
By number 3 people I think he's referring to people who gravitate towards super troll status. Like BigJimbo, who always makes homosexual references and says something either completely unrelated or absolutely stupid. Sure there are other viewpoints, but some people just dish out stupidity and ignorance on a regular basis and it gets annoying.

And he's right about the number 2 type of people... How many threads on this forum did you click on, and before you reached the 2nd page the discussion had been completely derailed from the original post and it ends up being these two guys who really have it for each other arguing about things not relevant to the the OP?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Hopefully his ego will subside and he'll come back with a fresh perspective regarding helping the younger, less experienced man.

We had our verbal sparring, and it was humorous, but I hope you do take some time away and reflect on yourself from less morose eyes.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
3) Those who are homosexuals but claim to be straight and try to get a rise out of people (there are also females here that pose as men).
Oh sh!t! That's a little creepy that there are men here that are really women...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just need a break, OP. You'll be back.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool story bro.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanted to fart in your face for a few of the things you said, but you made your point, though incorrect.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word to the wise, if you don't like what's here you don't have to read. Making a post about leaving is AW'ing.

Falcon, you can't proselytize people. We have to make mistakes in order to learn. We can only give advice based on experience and let people know the likely outcome based on past events.

Is it frustrating to have people go off on non-sequitur tangents? Absolutely. That being said, a DJ leaves pettiness and squabbling to women, because women do drama, and men should not.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
kbai

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cry For Love said:
I wanted to fart in your face for a few of the things you said, but you made your point, though incorrect.
Can someone put this in the DJ Bible under "how to deal with AW forum members who think they are the second coming"?

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whose gives a ****

ELMER_GANTRY

Don Juan
Reaction score
He cries about people calling him names, but this is how he talks to the members. This is just a small sample of many more.

Falcon25 said:
Listen to me you fat piece of shivt. There is only ONE way to get out of the friendzone, and that only works 20 percent of time. SHE HAS TO SEE YOU WITH ANOTHER WOMAN. Even then, it may not work. Next time, stop being a puvsy. You know who says "I like you"? Women. Women say that to me. I say it after they say it. Stop being a whimp. Start getting other women around her. Let her see what she's missing. I would personally walk.

Falcon25 said:
I would say this to your face, not only to your face, but I would knock your ass out. Respect your elders. GO GET YOUR OWN WOMAN. You, are the chump. You want someone's girlfriend. Do you know how much of a puvsy that makes you sound? Go on little boy, walk away. If I saw you tomorrow, I would say the same to you.

I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR A BOY WHO WANTS ANOTHER MAN'S GIRL.

Falcon25 said:
Veridin,

You are a dumb ass. If she isn't married, she is fair game? So, with that logic, you are not a man, but a puvsy. You know why? Because you think that your friends' girlfriends are fair game. If I had a friend like you, I would hate myself.

THIS GUY IS TALKING ABOUT GOING AFTER A GIRLFRIEND WHO IS IN LOVE WITH HER BOYFRIEND. DID YOU GUYS READ THAT? HOW DO YOU FUNCTION AT SCHOOL?

SHE ALSO WANTS TO BE FRIENDS WITH HIM. HE IS CLEARLY DISRESPECTING ANOTHER MAN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS???? THIS IS HOW PEOPLE GET KILLED.

Falcon25 said:
I tried to magnify the character flaws of this boy, so you can figure out what he should do. Usually, a woman, if she is interested, will RUN towards a man she likes, even if she is taken. SHE WILL BREAK UP WITH HER MAN JUST TO BE WITH HIM. You don't even need to show intent. All you have to say is "Sorry, but it's just not the right time." And then go date others so she sees it. SHE WILL RUN TO YOU, if she wants you. But, if a man is to pursue another man's girl (especially after she clearly told him no), he should be beaten. Bottom line.

How would you feel if you had a girlfriend who told you "There's this moron named KG, that is hitting on me. I told him DIRECTLY, I was in love with you. But, he won't stop. He says he doesn't like losing, even though there is no competition here, especially since I suvk your divk and let you fuvk me in the ass everynight. What do I tell him?"

Falcon25 said:
You're calling me a woman? Go on facebook and keep track of your homosexual friends and what they are doing. Leave us the **** alone. Have you noticed that more people agreed with me, then you? I don't care about dots. I care about homosexual men like you coming here and trying to poison these guys. You are the woman. You smell of feminine characteristics. You are a closet homosexual. I can tell by your writing. NOTHING in this post is a negative. NONE. These are all positive characterstics of a man. I don't have time for homosexuals who cover their true identities on the internet.

You say I'm worried about green dots. But, here you are ranting ON MY THREAD. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T CLICK ON THE THREAD. Simple as that.

Falcon25 said:
Elmer,

You are a fuvking fool if you think this is the way to get women. Of course it doesn't matter if she likes you, she will run to you. You don't have to do anything accept talk to her. IF YOU PURSUE AN UNAVAILABLE WOMAN, YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME. Don't tell me I don't have reading comprehension skills, and try not to insult me, I have fuvked married women, taken women, girlfriends of big guys, small guys, I've done it all, THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME. You have no idea who I am. I come from experience, I am older and wiser than you. I have done this before, long before you posted this. IT IS A WASTE OF TIME.

You are a baby. You know why I know you are young and inexperienced? Because no man, that I or my friends know, WOULD EVER ADVOCATE SOMETHING LIKE THIS. . It is unspoken. We know how to get her attention and break up with her man. WE DON'T DO ANYTHING. THAT'S WHAT WE DO. You are a young guy who doesn't know any better. I have done this so much, that I can safely say IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. You cannot rationalize something like this, no matter what color your fonts are, or how long you write, this is a WASTE OF TIME. Go find a girl who is not in a full blown relationship. THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME.

IF A TAKEN GIRL LIKES YOU JUST TELL HER "SORRY, NOT THE RIGHT TIME, JUST NOT THE RIGHT TIME. LIKE HANGING WITH YOU, THINK YOU'RE A GREAT GIRL, BUT JUST NOT THE RIGHT TIME." Then, go date other girls so she sees it. That is all you have to do. She will run to you if you do this. I, personally walk away from women who are in love with other men. If they like me, they break up and come to me, otherwise, it is A WASTE OF TIME.
The above was his final post after I called him out on his flaws that women will want you if they are attracted to you regardless if they are single or taken.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the guy is highly frustrated, I highly doubt he is attaining the type of success with women he wants or much less getting laid on a regular basis, if he was why all this anger and frustration?

I've seen some of his post and I'm surprised he wasn't banned, the mods need to get on their job!

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I've seen some of his post and I'm surprised he wasn't banned, the mods need to get on their job!

Here come the SS police to save the day :rolleyes:

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
ELMER GANTRY

You have been on these forums for less than a month and you have the audacity to talk behind my back? You are a loser man. I have more success with women than you can imagine. You are a loser. I would make you my ***** in real life. I would make you go down on me in a crowded room and have snack afterwards. You have been here for two weeks you fuvking monkey. I'm leaving the forums because I don't have the patience for idiots like you. I don't need the forum. I do great with women. You have been here two weeks you monkey. Two weeks. Try not to talk behind people's back. I do expect that from you though, afterall, you're the guy who can't get his own girlfriend and tries to steal other peoples girls.

Peace