"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

This is my house ****os!

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Smooth steps into the argument, shaking his head slowly, eyes locked on the floor.

He looks at the thread poster in dismay, and walks over to him slowly, slightly biting his own bottom lip and with an expression of slight irrititation.

I am going to give you a dose of reality, son.

I do not give "one itsy bit" about any ugly girls you happen to run upon and have sex with. I am going to help you out however.

In the slight event that what you are suggesting is an actual situation that you didn't happen to hear from your friend (who also told you the same story the day before, and the day before that...) there are a few very simple principals which I must point-out to you.

For example, the girl you ****ed was not a virgin. She was claiming she was a virgin, so you would be as ignorant as you (obviously) are, and not wear a condom.

Among the amazingly ignorant, it is beleived that STDs can only be caught by having sex with others, so virgins are all clean.

She definitively has some serious sexually transmitted deseises, guaranteed.

You are bragging about riding in a Camaro, everyone and their brother owns one, I am afraid.

I do not come from a particularly wealthy family (comfy, I would suggest) however I have the upbringing to respect women, which you so surely lack.

If I cared to purchase a $60,000 sports car and pickup some STD freaks of nature, I could.

I came to this site to pickup beautiful, classy women. I am looking for a challenge, I am looking for quality, not quantity.

You, son, are not a DJ. You are the same ignorant, irrelevant, insignificant peice of **** that I pay to live.

Money is taken from my paycheck to make sure that you can **** dirty, scummy, ugly women without having a job.

I don't care if you even have a job (clearly with your intellectual capabilities it is far superior to flipping burgers), you are an unproductive human being which no one would care to see leave.

Smooth takes a sip of water and looks to everyone else who responded to this asnine post.

He nods his head slightly, acknowledging them, and walks back off into the black darkness.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2002
Messages
643
Reaction score
1
Age
39
He looks at the thread poster in dismay, and walks over to him slowly, slightly biting his bottom lip
Slightly biting the thread poster's bottom lip?

If I cared to purchase a $60,000 sports car
Are we still talking about Camaros? If a Camaro was $60,000, it wouldn't be so infamous for being a car mostly driven by trailer trash.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Zelemont
Slightly biting the thread poster's bottom lip?

:p my own lip

Are we still talking about Camaros? If a Camaro was $60,000, it wouldn't be so infamous for being a car mostly driven by trailer trash.


Joe Dirt car, period.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
its asinine, mr.perfect.
 
Top