Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Is MY America! Shame!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
What is that noise on the street, Berrymore?
Well it is gay parade, Sir.
What do they want, Berrymore?
They want same sex love, Sir.
Somebody forbid them, Berrymore?
No, Sir.
Then why do they all making that noise?
They are faggits, Sir.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol this is MY america...she probably thinks she is running her instagram account, her blog or her facebook page.

Leftist spoiled women, sometime I feel like trading them for more "refugees".

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, listen to your heart AND to the facts? Which is it gonna be baby girl? The fact is, Donald won fair and square. Actually he steamrolled Cvnton

Women

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Wait, listen to your heart AND to the facts? Which is it gonna be baby girl? The fact is, Donald won fair and square. Actually he steamrolled Cvnton

Clinton won the popular vote. If she was running in Russia for example, she'd win the election. But in USA you have the electoral college, people vote for electorates, which then can give their votes to whoever they want. Fact wise, depending which facts you prefer, Clinton won by popularity, Trump won by law. Same thing was with Bush Jr and Al Gore. But yes, listen to your heart, Clinton is an establishment cvnt, fake as fake gets. Trump is a businessman, appeared on Alex Jones show, will make America great again, by focusing on America.

If you going to exchange some of those femenists on a migrant, get me, I'd love to have Trump for president.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send the extreme feminists to Syria to deal with real iissues for women

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Send the extreme feminists to Syria to deal with real iissues for women
Pardon, but there are no women issues in syria, there never was. Of all the arab countries syria was the most open. Case of highly confused youth? Misguided by non-propanganda main stream media like CNN, and Fox news? Shame, shame.

If you could, which you can't, you should ban femenist organization, just like ***** riot was banned in russia. Case closed. Also don't forget to ban homosexual propaganda.

KingofPuss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clinton won the popular vote. If she was running in Russia for example, she'd win the election. But in USA you have the electoral college, people vote for electorates, which then can give their votes to whoever they want. Fact wise, depending which facts you prefer, Clinton won by popularity, Trump won by law. Same thing was with Bush Jr and Al Gore. But yes, listen to your heart, Clinton is an establishment cvnt, fake as fake gets. Trump is a businessman, appeared on Alex Jones show, will make America great again, by focusing on America.

If you going to exchange some of those femenists on a migrant, get me, I'd love to have Trump for president.
Yup, you are right. But the fact that Trump got 304 votes vs. Clinton's 224 shows that Trump won where he needed to. There's a real strategy to winning a presidency and he did it right (look up his campaign manager, she's fantastic).

Trump will be good. I'm not sure about great. I'm optimistic. Clinton is garbage and actually admitted she will run in 2020, but that's just a front for her Clinton foundation to keep funneling illegal funds

B

BlueAlpha1

Pardon, but there are no women issues in syria, there never was. Of all the arab countries syria was the most open. Case of highly confused youth? Misguided by non-propanganda main stream media like CNN, and Fox news? Shame, shame.
Have you been drinking too much vodka again, or watching too much RT? Yes, there were "women issues" in Syria under Assad and his dictatorial father before him.

And for the record, Clinton didn't win the popular vote. She claims to have won by 2.5 million, but there are 30 million illegal aliens in a dozen sanctuary states with no voter ID policy. If even 10% of them turned out for her, there's the 3 million she "won" by.

Considering 40% of the general population turned out for this race, the idea that only 10% of illegal aliens in the country turned out (when it was very lucrative for them to do so) is very conservative. He's likely to have won by 5 million votes.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Have you been drinking too much vodka again, or watching too much RT? Yes, there were "women issues" in Syria under Assad and his dictatorial father before him.

And for the record, Clinton didn't win the popular vote. She claims to have won by 2.5 million, but there are 30 million illegal aliens in a dozen sanctuary states with no voter ID policy. If even 10% of them turned out for her, there's the 3 million she "won" by.

Considering 40% of the general population turned out for this race, the idea that only 10% of illegal aliens in the country turned out (when it was very lucrative for them to do so) is very conservative. He's likely to have won by 5 million votes.

Uru ru ru! There was no women issues in Syria, ever. Syria was the most open country in the arab world. A lot of religions were in Syria, Arabs, Christians, Jews. Here is film that you should watch.

By fact, Clinton has won the popular vote, it is on official site.

guugly

Reaction score
Don won, despite all the lying by the media and despite blacks and illegals voting multiple times each. He had a huge majority of the popular vote if it was done honestly. Watch how badly he kicks azz in 2020. After we make it a felony to be here without permission, build the double fence of razor wire (with a rifleman every 1/4 mile and anti-tunneling dogs and devices, toss into tent cities anyone who shelters or hires illegals and require national voter ID, Don will win by 20 million votes. :)