"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

This is messed up. Couldnt be my fault!

Hoogie

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2002
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Whats the deal with this $hit??

My chik just invited sum dude around our house tonite when i wouldnt be there. Fine.
BUT!
This dude has asked her for a casual fuk or two AND one of his friends has tried to rape her before.
Does this make sence to you.
So i went a little rank and went to leave and she said if you walk out that door we breaking up, so we yelled for another minute and i left.

So is this just me or is this fuked up?
I dun wanna loose her either, i wanna werk this out, any suggestions?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Sounds really messed up.
Why you want to keep this biatch.

She invited a dude to your house and he suggested ****ing AND his firend tried to rape her before?
I mean WTF?!
AND then you yelled with her...

I ask again, why do want to keep this *****?


If I somehow found myself in a situation like this, I would break up with her and go for something better.

Just tell her that you are going to break up, go out with your buddies and find someone better.
You deserve it.
 

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2001
Messages
1,852
Reaction score
7
Location
SF, US
Ok, me first! :D

Originally posted by Hoogie
Whats the deal with this $hit??

My chik just invited sum dude around our house tonite when i wouldnt be there. Fine.


Right!

BUT!

I knew there was a catch...

This dude has asked her for a casual fuk or two AND one of his friends has tried to rape her before.

Ok, she attracts flies...

Does this make sence to you.[?]

From a mile away....

...and I'm not even looking!

So i went a little rank and went to leave and she said if you walk out that door we breaking up, so we yelled for another minute and i left.

She gives instant ultimatums. I mean--instant! She has a flare for both inducing drama and stoking the drama.

Common element: DRAMA!

So is this just me or is this fuked up?

Both.

You picked her--means you go for these kinda chicks...

She knew you'd do well, too, so she picked you, too!

I dun wanna loose her either, i wanna werk this out, any suggestions?

Lose her. Work on your own issues.
 

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Location
State of Intoxica
" I dun wanna loose her either, i wanna werk this out, any suggestions? "


Why don't you want to lose her?
Why do you want to wOrk it out with her?
Did you even read your own post?


My suggestion is to re-read your post, decide why you want to work it out, then, ummmm, oh yeah, NEXT her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

El Campeon 56

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Screw her she is treating you wrong. She knows there is something brewing between her and this other guy, and any remark she makes about them being just friends is a lie. She enjoys the attention she receives from him and that is why she won't let him go and will fight you tooth and nail over it. Make sure she knows you won't tolerate this behavior and if she doesn't fix the error of her ways, stand up and have respect for yourself and leave her. She isn't worth you as you don't mean that much to her.
 
Top