"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

This is just a self pity story i wanted to share

ABC123

Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
25
I met this girl in my math class during the first semester of my high school Sophmore year. At the very beginning, I didn't talk to her at all. It was until we were put into the same group that we started to talk. I was a quiet kid back then. Almost nobody in the class knew who I was, and since I barely spoke to anyone, this made me a "mysterious" guy. She started to ask questions about myself, the one question that stood out the most was "What kind of girls do you like?" I didn't answer, so she asked, "Do you like white girls?" I said "No". "Do you like hispanic girls?" I said "No". "Do you like black girls?" I said "No". Then she asked what did I like then and I said, "I don't know" She then asked if I was gay and I said "No". Two days passed, we had a minor friendship going on by this point. She asked for my number so we could play 8 Ball Pool (it was a popular mobile game in my High School back then). I gave her my number and we were soon texting each other. After that, she asked for my Snapchat, she would send regular pictures of herself but it soon escalated to more naughty pictures like booty short pictures, pictures after showering (with a towel covering her body). This was a big deal for me because this was my first-time experience with this kind of things. At this point, I was heavily invested in her, I even dare to say I was in LOVE, not because of the pictures she would send me but because she was an amazing girl. She was so charismatic, funny, and beautiful. We had great chemistry. I enjoyed every moment I spent with her in class. I would show up to school so happy because I knew I would see her, I was having the best time of my life. I still have feelings towards her after 3 years, she was that amazing. Anyways, time went on and we were basically going out, except we weren't. She was dating a guy even before we ever spoke, and I knew this. At first, I didn't care because I never thought our relationship would ever get to this point. As time went on, my urge to kiss her became very strong and I know she wanted to kiss me too but she couldn't because she had a boyfriend. We would smile at each other and would say goodbye every day after class. We would text about naughty things after school and we even made plans to go on dates whenever I got my license. This never happened, I wanted her to be mine, though she couldn't. I knew she loved me the same way I loved her. Typing this makes me want to cry just by thinking how would it have been if we actually had an intimate relationship. I never understood why she didn't break up with her boyfriend giving our relationship condition. 1st semester of Sophmore year was coming to an end. I gave her one last look into her eyes, we were about to kiss for the first time but there was too much at risk, she still was dating her BF and our last goodbye was in class, we would have gotten supended if we kissed. Thinking back, I would have kissed her without hesitation. We said our last goodbye. Expect it wasn't.

2nd semester of Sophomore year we had History together. I barely talked to her in that class, mainly because I was a bit jealous she was still dating the same guy. Nothing happened between us in that class. Although she did say something to me mid-semester, I replied with excitement and a smile but she had a plain face. That was the only real interaction we had.

Fast forward to 2nd semester of Junior year, the only thing that happened between us was that she gave me a ride to Walmart, she was reluctant at first because she was dating another guy by this point but her friend convinced her to give me a ride. Few days passed and I went to Food Lion to buy some milk. It turns out, she worked there as a cashier. I already knew this, this was the real reason I went to buy milk there in the first place. I pretended I went to buy milk because I wanted to see her again. I told her the reason I bought milk was that I busted my ass in gym class and a black girl said I needed some milk (This was a Vine reference. You can look it up by typing "He needs some milk" on Youtube). She laughed and said I was corny. I went on my way. I would only see her a few times in the hallways during my Senior year of High School. She would look my way from time to time. We never spoke a word to each other again after that encounter at Food Lion. We graduated on June 8th, 2019.


I feel like texting her and telling her how I loved her during sophomore year of High School but I know this is a stupid thing to do. It's been close to 3 years since that happened and she probably doesn't feel anything towards me anymore. She going to college after summer. I sometimes think about her and the moments we had.

This makes me so sad.... FUKKKKKKKKKK

This was the story I wanted to share, thank you for reading.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

GreenFanz

New Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Try asking her out and this time don't be a pu$$y. Do what ya gotta do, what are you gonna lose.
and she probably kept you for your validations, perhaps you weren't the only orbiter.
 

ABC123

Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
25
Yeah she kept you in “orbit” or a “holding pattern.” It’s not uncommon.
that b i t c h lol. I stopped talking to her a few months after we met. I just knew we wouldn't become anything...
 

ABC123

Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
25
Try asking her out and this time don't be a pu$$y. Do what ya gotta do, what are you gonna lose.
and she probably kept you for your validations, perhaps you weren't the only orbiter.
Thanks for the suggestion but I don't think it's a smart idea now thinking back. It's been a few years since that happened.
 

GreenFanz

New Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Well, you're entering college now and you'll meet new people, it's time for you to start using game.
I myself have just started reading every thread on this site after reading "The rational male", and I have 2 dates next week, but I'm also focused on my purpose cus im tryna build a business while working at the same time.
 

ABC123

Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
25
Well, you're entering college now and you'll meet new people, it's time for you to start using game.
I myself have just started reading every thread on this site after reading "The rational male", and I have 2 dates next week, but I'm also focused on my purpose cus im tryna build a business while working at the same time.
I'm most likely not going to college because I don't even know what I'm passionate about. Hope it goes well for you
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

ABC123

Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
25
We dont always get paid in what we are passionate about.
I must disagree here. I do think it's possible to earn something from your passion but it will take a long time before you can live off of your passion. I don't mind living frugally for a few years.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I must disagree here. I do think it's possible to earn something from your passion but it will take a long time before you can live off of your passion. I don't mind living frugally for a few years.
There are many cases were passions remain a hobby. And your work scope is an area of interest butnot passion.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Dude, just ask her out man. Get it off your chest. If she says no then you'll have your closure and you can move on.
 

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
I'm most likely not going to college because I don't even know what I'm passionate about. Hope it goes well for you
Good, don't go to college unless you know why you are going. Too expensive and time consuming to figure out what you want there.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top