Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is it...my last day of High School.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today (May 21st) is my last day of high school. It reminds me of the Greenday song "Time of Your Life" in that the whole experience always remains unpredictable, but in the end it all comes out, and hopefully it was a blast along the way.

This topic really isn't going to be benneficial to anyone looking for advice on women, just sorta something for me to throw out a few thoughts...

I dont know what it is, maybe its the fact that it just hasnt hit me yet, or maybe its knowing that the countdown to the end of summer (and saying goodbye to my friends) is growing a day closer, but I'm just not looking forward to this summer as much as I usually do. I've had such a weird trip through high school (and there's probably not enough bandwith on this site to handle me explaining it all), but I just dont feel like it should be over yet. I remember being a little kid thinking "man, I can't wait to get out of school," but now that the dream has become reality, I just look back and think "man, where'd the time go?"

It's a really strange feeling to know how I'll never see some of these people I grew up with again in a lifetime. It's really unsettleing. It also reminds me of all the times I wasted the time I had to get to know some of them better.

I just honestly don't know what to make of this situation, I've never really faced something like this before. Maybe its the fact that I really have grown up farther than I had thought I did, or maybe it's just the feeling of not being ready to "move forward" yet. Whatever it is, I can't hope to put it into words. Whatever it is, I'm sure as hell gonna miss high school.

K56Connect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wait about 5 to 10 years when you start seeing those old high school hotties that were "too good for you in high school" out in public that you hadn't seen in years. They'll be ballooned up about 70 pounds with 2 or 3 brats runnin circles around the shooping cart. And when you're doing successful on your own, and you get to see their train wreck of a life, it REALLY makes you feel good about yourself. Most of them are even embarrassed to talk to you anymore because they know they had their chance with you, but in the end, they ended up with Dudley Dumbazz or Sammy Sh!tface. Anyone here had any similar experiences?

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
K56Connect, if you need to laugh at other people's unfortune to feel good, you have serious issues.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today is my last day of school too. Its cool though, my friends and I hang out often outside of school and there is a party this Saturday night that I'm going to. Today if any attractive girl goes to look at me, you can bet I'll be talking to her.

I'm looking forward to the future personally. HS to me seemed to have a lot of ups and downs but I thought it was a decent experience all around. I'm looking forward to college this fall and a great summer just around the corner.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was *technically* my last day...or atleast last day with classes. I still have to go back Thursday for rehersal and Friday for the Farewell. Oh well. Like I said to Mike last night, I don't consider this as going away. I consider it as getting a chance to start again, make new friends, and increase your life. If anyone out there still has another day or so of school (seniors), make it the best. That's what I did today. :D

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHOO! I'm just killing time here until I leave for my grad night!!!

I'm bout 3 hours away from being WASTED!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAH!!!!

anyways, The ONE good thing about Dublin is that it's so small and there's so few GOOD nightclubs that I'm bound to see most of the people from school at some point. My friends are really good friends, and a lot of them are going to the same college as me, which is cool.

But as k56connect said, in 10 years, I'm gonna look at all those "hotties" who were too good for me in highschool and say "FOR THE LAST TIME RONNY, YOU WENT TO AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL!!! STOP BEING GAY!!!"

:D

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHOOO!!!!

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you man. My last day of high school is next friday, and even though I'll be glad when it's over, things are a lot different this year than any other.

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
i still got a month to go :(

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
WHOO! I'm just killing time here until I leave for my grad night!!!

I'm bout 3 hours away from being WASTED!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAH!!!!

anyways, The ONE good thing about Dublin is that it's so small and there's so few GOOD nightclubs that I'm bound to see most of the people from school at some point. My friends are really good friends, and a lot of them are going to the same college as me, which is cool.

But as k56connect said, in 10 years, I'm gonna look at all those "hotties" who were too good for me in highschool and say "FOR THE LAST TIME RONNY, YOU WENT TO AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL!!! STOP BEING GAY!!!"

:D
yo ronny the Dubin you live in wouldnt happen to be that new city in northern california would it? im going up there this summer and i wanna know if the girls are any good.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks !

You know what you guys??
Thank you !!
Thank you guys a lot !!

This post has made me stop and think about MY last day...
For those who don't remember... when it's winter for you, it's summer for us here, so classes go until december for me... I still have like, 5 and a half months !! Without counting vacation!!

Well, I never realized how much I like my HS time... I always say that my school is sh!tty, that I hate going to school... but... I don't...
I love it... I love my buds, I love all my female friends, I love playing soccer the whole afternoon, I love having breakfast at 8 o' clock at a nearby supermarket, I love eating chicken for lunch with my buds... I love drinking orange juice in a nearby place...

Man, I love everything... and I was denying it !!

I love every single minute of it... I love the rush of trying to get the prettier girl of the entire school...
I love getting 1s in exams and laughing my @ss off with my buds..

I'm going to enjoy it you know... live for each moment... enjoy as much as possible...as often as possible...
I'm going to have the time of my life...
Thank you guys... for making me realize this...
Thanks a lot

BBB

THa2NDCoMiNG

Reaction score
Yea man I get out next week. It's been a wonderful trip. Even though I didn't necessarily like all of highschool I had fun. You have to remember with one ending comes new beginnings. As soon as you get to college or whatever you do you will meet new people and forget all about highschool. Just don't make the wrong decisions. Actually an alum from my highschool got arrested yesterday for kidnapping a guy for ransom. Yea he pretty much took a shyte on his life and flushed. But congrats to everyone on getting out of highschool. Its weird how you hate it when you're there but you miss it when you're not.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flava
yo ronny the Dubin you live in wouldnt happen to be that new city in northern california would it? im going up there this summer and i wanna know if the girls are any good.

nah dude, Dublin, Ireland