"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

[THIS IS FVCKED] tell me what you think

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia
I'm at a stage where I'm going to go crazy, shout and cry.. this chick is just going to drive me nuts. I wanna get rid of her!

Story- Met her at work about a month ago, she was an 8.5/10 (24 years old!), talked to her, got her number, and gave her my e-mail addie... The following day, JUST before i was about to call her and arrange a date, I recieve an e-mail from her telling me about how she's gotta leave and go back home (indonesia) in a few days and doesnt have an australian friend, and would like to get to know me in a closer way... In my head, i was thinking- BINGO! too easy!-

Met up with her for a drink, had something to eat, and then she says- "you know, i live right next to this place, do you wanna come over?". Guess what i said. On the way to her house, she couldnt stop telling me how she is scared of ghosts and is scared to sleep alone.. I just kept replying- "dont worry, im here"

Got to her house, was a nice atmosphere, we listened to a bit of music, and then i just go up to her and kiss her. We ended up making out for at least 10 minutes. I decide to take the second step and go down on her and take off her pants. She pulls me up and says "Irre, stop, I've never had sex" I was like, damn, shes 24!! but then she tells me its part of her religion to not have sex b4 marriage.. I respected that. I was telling her its fine, not to worry, and that I respect her commitment to her religion despite the circumstances... she then grabs me, kisses me, and thanks me for understanding... Now, ever since that, She has fallen in-love with me and wants to go out with me and marry me...

TODAY, JUST THIS FVCKING MOMENT, I recieve an e-mail from her saying hello, and that she's back in Melbourne and wants to meet up with me soon.. And the topping on the cake was- The prick signed up to my University and is now studying in a similair faculty to that of mine... I was devastaded... I just want her to leave me alone!

Juts one SIMPLE question.. I've got a plan already, I just wanna see what you guys have to say- HOW do I get rid of her, without causing controversy? What would you do?

Cheers,
Irre.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Ok, so... you are afraid of what? :confused:

You didn't sleep with her, you didn't commit... If she decides to obscess about you, it's her problem.

It's BS about her being virgin.

VIRGINS DO NOT INVITE YOU TO HER PLACE ON THE FIRST DATE. SHE'S A HO, NOT A VIRGIN.

Answer the first question man.
 

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
How sweet.

People hurt each other. Or actually get hurt by each other. If you´re not ok with this, I suggest you stop playing the games.

You know, all you got to do is tell her that you don´t want to see her. Once you started playing the game, you got to make it till the end.

People talk about how they don´t really want to hurt somebody they really are not attracted to. I think this is mostly bullshýt - people just want everybody to love them and are scared of doing what they really feel inside.

Life is rough... you might even die in it.

Tango-Kid
 

legolas

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2003
Messages
951
Reaction score
14
Location
Red Sox Nation
This is my take on this. And I know something about this since my cousin was in a similar situation.

Truth of the matter is (or could be) she's 24. According to her she's still a virgin and never married. At that age the pressure to get married increases especially since parents keep pushing. Which could be an explanation of why she took you over to her place but said "no sex"

Of course the otehr explanation still stands that no girl would take over to her place on the first date and she's a ho. Keep both in mind until you know for sure.

The idea of having an elaborate plan to get rid of her without causing emotional pain is a fluke. There's no such thing. You can't not cause any pain since she's already attached emotionally to you. The easiest thing you could do is simply say, "Hey I like you and I think you're a wonderful woman (lady) but the thing is I don't want to get married any time soon. I still have my studies, my career and my life to think about. It's not you, it's me!"

Yes it's a break-up line, but it works better than anything else I can think of. It is one of those lines that girls use themselves and trust me girls are even more inclined and 10 times more careful about causing any emotional pain to the guy. You cannot avoid the break-up if you want to get rid of her. So it comes down to what you want.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Keep her. But tell her you're not ready to commit and wanna see other people too...

Sooner or later someone is going to get hurt. Who would you rather it be? I choose her...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Just tell her you never want to get married with anyone, ever. You don't believe in the institution. She won't take this personal then.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Do what I stated, and do it in a nice calm voice - no hard feelings! You can't give her what she wants - nothing wrong with this!!
 

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
I am slightly suspicious about a girl who claims to be a virgin and marriage minded, but takes you to her apartment on the first date to make out for ten minutes. The words and actions don't seem to match. I would be skeptical of this girl.

Next time you are with her, try to go down on her again, keep chipping away. If you eventually get her in bed soon, then you'll know she is full of crap. Tell her you want to take it slow, and you don't want a relationship until you really get to know her better. If she really becomes a pain in the rear, then do as others have suggested, tell her you don't want to get married until 30 or something, or just tell her you never want to get married and you hate kids.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Just tell her you never want to get married with anyone, ever. You don't believe in the institution. She won't take this personal then.

This is what I have been using forever. I think it causes minimal damage.
 
Top