Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is for those that "gets it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post was meant to be a pm for Pook but since his PM box is full(Im not surprised) I will share this with the whole board instead
Whatsup Pook,

Im learning alittle more about life since the last time I have posted you. I think im finally learning what it is to be a DJ, I have learned so far an AFC *never* qualifies a woman to suit his needs because he try to make himself qualified for her disregarding himself and his own needs in short he loses himself. I was an AFC but now I understand to be a DJ is to honestly embrace and express yourself with full confidence and assurance in yourself. When I am able to do that qualifying woman should be a natural part of me but im not there yet I am on the brink of understanding and due to my lack of self which came from being an AFC my whole life and I dont know where to start. I noticed this is a problem in all the interaction I have with people. I understand why no respectable woman could ever love an AFC because he simply doesnt exist to the woman or to himself.

In your journey to being a dj how did you find yourself because the more I try to think of who I am the concept of self seems to flee my mind.[

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i was pook i'd say

"Not again...what am i, some fukking socrates?"

and have another drink...

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
deep stuff..

i wouldn't worry too much about "the meaning of being a dj" or "being a real dj" etc.
everyone is going to have different veiws and ideas..

the simpliest way to get to be a dj is

-- you have to potential to be anything and anyone you want to be.
(however most people hold themselves back from this)

to become this person, you will have

- the job you want.
- the look you want.
- the friends you want.
- the home you want.
etc. etc.
and with all of that, you will naturally have the confidence which will be needed to land the girl you want.

you can get the girl you want WITHOUT being EVERYTHING you want to be. its not hard to have that confidence.

i live in melbourne, there is more then 3 million people in melbourne. so when i meet "the girl i want" and for whatever the reason, am unsuccessful, i realise that in melbourne there is another 100,000 girls who would interest me JUST as much.
hold your head high, know what you want, work at getting it.

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
as posted by Oxide
if i was pook
Well first of all your not Pook...

The great thing about Pook is not only his spectacular posts but it's who he actually is, he seems to be a very down to earth person regardless of how great others seem to percieve him and he doesnt have a holier than thou outlook on other people that genuinely seek knowledge from him, he's actually happy to help, which I cant say for some people.

Now to address quest's reply.

First of all I would like to thank you for your insight I really appreciate it.

i wouldn't worry too much about "the meaning of being a dj" or "being a real dj" etc.
Im not really worried with the superficial idea of being a DJ like I did in the past. The thing that calls out to me is how I should live my life and all the underlying ideas of being a dj covers a huge section of it. In short im looking for a deeper inner understanding that could never be fulfilled by just simply having a woman.

everyone is going to have different veiws and ideas..
I dont mind that, I want to hear their ideas and see their views like I did yours.

-- you have to potential to be anything and anyone you want to be.
(however most people hold themselves back from this)
This one I particularly this one. I finally know whats holding me back too. The thing thats holding me back is the fact that I care too much of what others think of me. I guess thats what made me into an AFC is the fact that I always wanted to please her I always cared about what she thought alittle too much.

you can get the girl you want WITHOUT being EVERYTHING you want to be. its not hard to have that confidence.

i live in melbourne, there is more then 3 million people in melbourne. so when i meet "the girl i want" and for whatever the reason, am unsuccessful, i realise that in melbourne there is another 100,000 girls who would interest me JUST as much.
hold your head high, know what you want, work at getting it.
I like this one too. Just fight the seeds of doubt with the truth. thanks!:cool:

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
glad i can help.

i love having a big rant sometimes :)

really helps to clear my head and keep me on track too..

i have trouble keeping myself motivated to do what i need to do to become who i am.

too often i make myself excuses to not study, or not work out etc. but everytime i skip a session i need to realise, what i did instead (watch tv/play computer games.. etc) will not get me to where i want to be, it will only waste time.

i want a life similar to the dad on the OC, be hard to get there, but i know that its possible if i apply myself. and WHEN i get there, i'm not going to remember the time i spent studying, nor will i remember the time that i spent watching tv.

but my point, if not already obvious. as you will not remember if the time was spent studying/bludging you should spend it studying, or working some overtime, or working out etc.

Reaction score
John, it's nice you idolize pook. We all need our heros you know.

I am my own hero because I'm the only one who is living my life and walking my path. Life is a learning of lessons.

Status
Not open for further replies.