Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is F-d up!!!!!!!!!

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Yesterday I was at a local bar having a few drinks with my bros. I'm sitting there eating buffalo wings, and basically minding my own business.

After about a half hour, this cute brunette chick comes and sits next to me. I really didn't pay her much attention, but in the back of my mind I thought she looked kind of familiar.

She kept making eye contact with me, but seeing as I'm engaged, I pretty much blew it off. This went on for awhile until she finally introduces herself to me. She said she was new to town, and wanted a "Big strong Marine" to show her around.

My buddies were kinda laughing, but something about this didn't feel right. I asked her if we've ever met, because she looked really familiar. She said no..and that this was her first time to the west coast.

Then this woman starts putting her hands on me...she's stroking my arms..touching my face..eventually I had to tell her I was engaged, and I wasn't interested.

Then she begins to laugh hysterically...I'm like WHAT THE ****? She then proceeds to tell me my fiance asked her to hit on me to see what I'd do????????

She said she works at the same office building my fiance does, and this was a little "test" to see if I was faithful....

I am so pissed!!!!! If she doesn't fvcking trust me...why is she marrying me????? I was so mad that when I got home I called my fiance. She thought it was harmless, and did it to see if I was true to my word. I told her I thought it was stupid fvcking game playing, and I hung up...

She's been texting me, and calling me, but I won't pick up. She's crying and saying she only wanted to see if I really love her....

I don't know guys. This really has me steamed....what should I do here?

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam_n!!!!!!!! That is crazy!!!

If I were you, I would be really p1ssed at my fiance. You should take some time to think this over.

BTW: Aftering hearing this news, I completely forgive you for pushing the post button multiple times.

EDIT:

Okay. Your fiance was completely wrong because what she did to you was 'entrapment'.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
even though you wont listen to me. Break up wit her a realationship without trust is doomed to faliure let alone a marrige without trust.

P.S I soooo would have ****ed the brunette

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What fukcing rediculous advice Italian.

The girl felt insecure, she has not done this before? I am guessing not. She is getting married to you, no wonder she is scared and feeling a little insecure. Get angry at her, tell her you will only tell her once, to trust you, and never do this again!

Leave it at that, and go have some fun with her!

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Man if a girl doesnt trust you why would you consider marrige at the very least call of the engaement for a while.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because nobody EVER fully trusts another person, they always have their doubts on some rare occassions. Some more than others, and some obviously less than others. Its human nature, and anybody that says they trust their partner fully in all situations, has obviously not been with their partner for long enough yet!

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the worst part of it all...

For the REST OF YOUR LIFE, everytime a hot chick winks at you, approaches you, hits on you, asks you for directions, etc - the thought in front of your mind will be, IS THIS A TEST?

You could be at a bachelor party with one of your friends and your chick could have somehow figured out the strip club you guys are going to and she asks a stripper to hit on you etc.

How soon do you plan to get married. Getting rid of her right now is an overeaction. I would not marry this chick anytime soon. Stay with her and see how things go.

The best move you can make now is to sit down with her...

1.) Ask for the name and contact of the chick who hit on you.

2.) Now, tell your fiance that SHE HAS ONCE CHANCE to tell you EXACTLY how this idea came up.

After she tells you. You call up her friend and ask for the friends side of the story.

This will give you all the answer you need about your chick.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Oh im not disputing human nature i am disputing her methods. I can only imagine how the guy feels i would definetly say we need some time apart and try to reafirm things in my mind. But then again i have never been in love so i am not talking from expirance and he is obviously in love if he is engaged..........

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was pretty poor form by your GF... and any DJ with feelings would be hurt by it...

Lets put this in perspective... She doesn't trust you or think you will be faithful... My experience has shown that chicks like these have insecurity issues and more likely to be influenced by friends and make easy targets for PUA. They are more than likely to be the cheats themselves...

Anyway, so you passed her test... You just got punked by such an immature act that will reverberate for as long as you two shall live...

You are now her faithful little frog...

Snowyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would definately STRONGLY re-evaluate the engagement.

I had a gal in a LTR accuse me of cheating on her because I spent the day with one of my female friends.

Not being trusted HURTS. Tell her you need to re-think this if she doesnt trust you.

aolsuxs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember this happening to me.....in 7th grade, wow.....this is rediculous.

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep; f*cked up and crazy indeed!

Call off the engagement. Let her deal with her insecurities and her manipulative behavior. You have just experienced the first such outrageous behavior from her part. This one will not be the last and she will eventually come back at it with a vengeance.

As you are a straightforward and not the manipulative type, you will be a prime candidate for being manipulated by her. She will make you suffer in the future. Her manipulative character is an incorrigable trait in a person and she will not correct herself.

Look at the way her friend relished telling you about it. These two conconted their entrapment with glee. They are partners in a crime in which they relish.

I am sorry for you dude, but I don't think that you will be happy and contended with her. Teach yourself a life lesson and dump her. Good luck.

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to put this chick in her place. She totally shouldn't have done that to you, and any chick that would go this far to test your faithfullness clearly has trust issues. And it's a fact that the less a girl trusts you, the more likely she will be to cheat on you. Girls who are secure and trusting are MUCH less likely to cheat. This is because people who deep down know that they aren't trustworthy always suspect other people of being the same way, so they project themselves onto everyone else.

You gotta stomp this **** out man. If you decide to stay with her or not, that's up to you, but if you decide to stay with her, make her sweat it out. Seriously let her know that this sort of sh!t will NOT be tolerated, and that even the slightest hint of her sh!t will get her ass booted out the door faster than she can blink.

But honestly, if it was me, I'd dump her ass so fast it'd make her nose bleed. I don't need no b!tch like that. And from what I know of you from your posts here, you don't need that sh!t either man. You can do better than a manipulative deceitful game-playing b!tch who doesn't trust you.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty bad...

I can only imagine the conversation that led up to this trickery:

---At the water cooler on break---

Fiance: I just don't feel %100 sure about this.

Co-worker: Yeah, I know what you mean, guys like that have any girl they want.

Fiance: I wish there was a way for me to know like for certain he wouldn't betray me.

Co-worker: Well, I could always hit on him *devilish grin*. You know, she how he reacts, how far he'll let me take it.

Fiance: No I couldn't...*smiles*...he'd recognize you, or something would go wrong...no I can't do that.

Co-worker: C'mon, you said you wanted to know right?

Fiance: I do but, what if he falls for it? *frowns*

Co-worker: Then you know you got yourself a dog and it's not worth it. Call of the engagement then.

Fiance: *concerned look*

Co-worker: There are always other guys you know, you're a beautiful woman, if he doesn't appreciate that, someone will.

Fiance: You know what, you're right...let's test him. Let's see what he's like when he's out with the guys..when I'm not around...

Co-worker: You sure about this?

Fiance: Oh yeah, I need to know (begins plotting)...

---------------

Thickens does the plot...

She either did it because she is a manipulative woman who will show more of her true form after marriage, or because inside she's a scared little girl who doesn't wanna get hurt. Your call my friend, you know her better than most.

Oh and be careful of this co-worker, I don't know her influence over your woman, but she could cause all types of forseen trouble in the future. Good luck.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well that was kinda manipulating, kinda makes you think what the rest of your life with her is gona be like......

ReT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man, that's screwed up. Like you said if you're geting married she should trust you without having to play games; I would of got pist as well dude.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Give her a little more time...

Then ask her point-blank, "Do you trust me or dont' you?"

And then tell her if she ever pulls something like that again, it's over. Period.

Then drop it, as long as it doesn't happen again.

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the OP is overreacting

yeah you should be pissed, but you should forgive her. I mean it appears that she did it half a s a test and half as a joke, since they were both laughing.