"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

This is a new one...

billybob

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
I was at work today, waiting tables as I am for the summer. Had a table of two girls, don't know if they're friends, sisters, or what, I was busy with other tables to didn't have time to make chit chat with them. One of them was cute, the other was either slightly disabled or just had a bad speech impetiment. The cute one looked a tad bit older, maybe late teens, I'm 21.

Anyways when I was trying to get payment from them, they were acting all funny and the unattractive one even went to the car to supposedly get change, even though I told them I could get them change. They were acting awkward as hell. When they left I saw they had left a note, written by the cute one, and said "We thought you were great, give us a call if you want to hang out".

Now I am interested in the cute one, but I'm not really sure who the note was intended for, since they wrote "we", you know what I mean? I feel shallow as **** even posting this, and I'm leaning towards not even calling at all. But I did have a somewhat high IL in the cute one and I'd go out with her, but I'm moving soon and don't really feel like 'making new friends' with the other one if thats the case.

Any thoughts?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 19, 2004
Messages
902
Reaction score
6
Age
52
Location
WORLDW!DE
Call them up. Get a feel for who is interested in you. When you find out it's the hot one, then go and try to fvck her in the ass. :)

Cheers!

Eric
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
just call them up and go out with them... just DJ the hot one.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Just call them up.

Who knows, maybe they BOTH want to have fun with you, and when I say fun I mean have sex.

Call them up, meet them and try to focus on the one that you want or isolate her.
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
hey your moving soon so if you fyck it up no problem! ;)
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
Forget the hot one **** the **** out of the retard she will never forget you!!!!
 
Top