Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is a HELP QUESTION

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dudes its good to be back after a long while yous probly dont know me but ill get right to the point.

Ok well while i was gone i practicing my DJing and I found myself a nice butiful junior and you know having a G/F and all i havint really benn DJ and all that.

Well one of my used to be good friend NOW, is sorta hittin on my girlfriend, Well he is hittin on her becuase he wont know im there and he would do stuff that he wouldnt do if i was around.

I am not used to being in this situation, when im treated with such disrespect i would usually handle it on my own. But he is my friend and i dont want to beat him up, Becuase my girlfriend would know and she wouldnt like this. But before i take immediate action to this I just want to hear what you guys think?

And also when i talk to her on the phone shell say somthin that get to the subjest of him and ill get a real tempure and talk to her with anger. and I try to refrain from it, becuase I would never treat a girl with disrespect and im not, i just get angry. And i want to do somthing now, insted of wait then could possibly lead to a break up.

Well i hope to be here more often and helpin you guys but for now im out. see yous later. :cool:

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shell say somthin that get to the subjest of him and ill get a real tempure and talk to her with anger
Getting angry could be interpreted by her as JEALOUSY, which could ultimately lead to the end of your relationship....

It's no good getting angry and fighting (possibly), it doesnt help your relations with this girl.

As for your friend, well I wouldn't call him a friend anymore. Don't be threatened by him (unless he's more smooth, suave, charming, funny, intelligent....) -- If this is the case, then I have no idea what to do. I'm assuming you're more "DJ" than him.

A

Alisha

Hey,

I'm a girl so I think I understand what she is doing. If you act with a temper when she brings him up, and she keeps bringing him up, she is probably trying to get you worked up about it. Make sure she is not flirting back as well before you get mad at your friend.:)