Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is a Don Juan Emergency!....sorta

SuaveD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my situation boys....

There is this girl that I have liked for about a month or so, just casually liked, but I have been far too busy to get around to doing anything about her. Being in my last year of HS, I have got enough rough stuff (is that an alliteration?) going on to have to worry about the ladies.

Now I have known this girl for almost 2 years and over that time she has been in a bunch of classes with me. And every class I have had her in I would always always catch her looking at me, the good way, like glancing over to take a look at me. This girl likes me, I am a scary judge of character and I can often pick out relationships before they happen at my school, and I always know which girls like me and I am basically always right about it. It even scares me sometimes because I can tell that the fat and ugly *****es like me and I wish I couldn’t tell so much with them. Recently I have been hanging out with this girl and her friends at lunch and sometimes after school. She has been giving me some positive feedback when using Kino etc. Anyways, a while back, her best friend told me that one of her friends, which I assume to be the girl I like, wanted to go to prom with me. I assume it was this girl because most of her friends are in relationships so I went with it. Anyways, my point is that my gut is telling me that this girl likes me.

On Friday at lunch, her best friend told my best friend that this girl hates me and doesn’t even like me as a friend. They were talking about this girl and I somehow came up. My friend told me this and I was totally shocked. For someone to express an opinion that they hate someone is horrible. The word hate is so strong and I must have really done something for her to think that way. Well I haven’t seen this girl since then and she doesn’t know that I know she doesn’t like me at all. I have never let on that I like her by the way, so I don’t think she knows. I don’t know if I should believe what I am told or if I should go with my gut feeling. The word of hatred is coming from a very reliable source, but like I said…. I can ALWAYS tell when the ladies like me. Sometimes this girl is cold towards me though, but this is understandable because she does have mood swings like crazy, probably stress related. She laughs at my witty comments and my jokes. I’m sure she likes me. I was going to move in on her soon, but now that I hear the news I have quite a task ahead of me.

So my emergency is that I need someway to test her, or even better just someway to make her interest level shoot to the moon. I need to do this in 2-3 days because my prom is on Friday and I need to be getting me mine. How am I going to go about laying on some compliments without sounding to eager, but just friendly and cool? I’m pretty sure that’s what I need to do, but I need to do it very fast.

Maybe I’m just confused, but HELP its an emergency lol.

-D

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
very tough one... i would play it like this:

1) talk to her and become very friendly
2) bring up the fact that you had a huge crush on her "before"
3) she'll start to mush up, and then say something like, you know, you werent half as bad as i thought you were... you're real down to earth.... u got a date for the prom lol. :p

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by grifter

3) she'll start to mush up, and then say something like, you know, you werent half as bad as i thought you were... you're real down to earth.... u got a date for the prom lol. :p
Number 2 is a terrible idea, and Number 3 would not happen in real life. Your best bet is to not give a fcuk what her friend told you and ask her out.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by grifter

ahahaha. When ya don't know what is best, SHHHHH.

You're being played Suave. This is just another *****y test. Just act like it never happened.